Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Timing

Hi everyone! Smile
Here's my story cut short Smile I've been doing NBE for more or less a year, with breaks for few months. Started with herbs but got tired that after each period all the growth was gone. Then I ordered BB and got my heart broken because due to customs regulations they couldn't deliver it to my country Angry I didn't give up and followed Tiger Lilly's routine which gave me the whole cup growth! Unfortunately due to enormous stress I lost almost everything (together with few pounds). Now (oh joy!) found a generic BO in the country where I live. It doesn't have pituitary in it but still I'm happy. Here it is prescribed by gynecologist and used for treating menopause sindromes and infertility. I'm now in a middle of my cycle and can't wait to start BO. So here comes my question: is it absolutely necessary to sit on my hands and NOT start untill day 1 of my cycle? The doctors here don't give that particular recommendation, it doesn't say that on the pills' package either. But I know many of you mentioned that it's better to start on day 1. Can you please let me know why and what in your opinion will be the consequences if I start in the middle?

One more question to those who are on generic BO: what do you take together with BO? Any other supplements (I only know about protein shakes)? I know I'm supposed to take DIM but I can't have it delivered either Angry Anything else you take?

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=6192&highlight=When+to+start

The trend is to start on the 1st day of your period but really it's up to you. This thread talks about it with people who have started 1st day or mid cycle so you can read it and make up your mind

As to what to add to your generic BO your question is answered in the swansons BO thread

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=7206

Goodluck!

Thank you so much! I knew the answer was there somewhere Smile it's just there's so much information on this forum! Everywhere! Smile I start reading one thread and it leads to another and so on!

One question I haven't managed to find the answer to is about using progesterone cream while on BO. Do any of you use it? (I read in the personal programs that some girls used it before starting). Do you notice any difference in growth compared to the months when you didn't use progesterone cream?

Thank you!

I know what you mean. It is a lot to take in. I use the search button (bottom of page) and just type in a word to see if someone else has talked about something I'm wondering about. So you can type in progesterone and see what pops up

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon