Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

time4atryst's Program of Study- Feedback Desired!

Hello All,
I have been lurking about this forum for about 9ish months now and I have finally decided to post. Here is some information about me-

Height: 5 ft 1inch (155 cm)
Weight: 126 lbs (57.3 Kg)
Above Bust: 32.5 inch (82.55 cm)
Bust: 35.5 inch (90.17 cm)
Under Bust: 30.25 inch (76.84 cm)
Children: None
Methods Used: Hypnotherapy, BO (BB, now UB) (Noogleberry is coming in the mail)

I started NBE almost 2 years ago and I do think that there have been some small gains.
Hypnotherapy- I first tried hypnotherapy and I ended up really liking it. I was about 10 lbs thinner than I am now and my bust measurements were about 1 1/2 to 2 inches smaller ( I was wearing a loose 32A). I did notice differences in photos that I took and I felt like it was really working. The problem I found was that it was very hard to stick with because of time consumption and my hectic schedule. I still do it sometimes and I know how to do some great visualization now and I think that when I do it accompanying the BO I think I feel more results than with either on their own. BTW a good recorded hypnotherapy session is SO relaxing that I might just recommend it for that fact alone.

Bovine Ovary- I started with 4 months supply of BB and did it (without much attention to protein) and then took a break for about a month and then I got a 3 month supply of UB that I am still taking now. I am not as diligent about times that I take it or protein that I consume as I should be. When I first started taking BB I had alot of pangs and aches and I had HORRIBLE acne. The pains stopped coming around towards the end of using BB and that was around when I took a break. The UB doesn't seem to make me break out nearly as much and I still get the pains (I think that they are more often than when I was on BB). I know that I have had some growth and visually my breasts look more full and feminine than they ever have. I can get great cleavage and I am wearing a loose 32C bra.

Noogleberry- It is coming in the mail and I am somewhat apprehensive about using it. I think that it is kind of creepy and my husband thinks it is creepy too. Overall he is supportive of me and he probably will appreciate anything that stops me from being annoying about my body image. I don't like the idea of having those huge marks on my chest and that also is a deterrent to me. I am willing to give it a try and I see some of you have had really cool results.

OVERALL- I am currently working on losing a bit of weight. I am very active and I exercise a lot (running, weights, crunches, push-ups). I have a medium frame and my butt is a very grand thing (meaning quite the ASSet!Smile. I honestly am super similar to Anastasia in almost every way (my boobs are shaped the same and just body type in general). Thank you, Anastasia. I appreciate you sharing your results and I think that you are quite inspiration to all of women on here! I know that some of my breast size is due to gaining weight. But I have been heavier than this in the past and I don't think that my boobs were this fine. I want to get back down to about 115lbs and I want to maintain my C cup and I actually, after seeing Anastasia's results, may be interested in getting into a 32D. We will see.

Thanks and I hope to hear some interesting replies from some of you!
I added pics in lightly lined bra-

[attachment=645][attachment=646][attachment=647]

Good luck! Noogleberry looks like some strange painful contraption, but it's not so bad Big Grin Just start off gentle and work the pressure up comfortably and slowly. I don't know if you've seen/joined the Noogleberry forum, but they have some topics there about DIY padding that can greatly lessen or even eliminate the (temporary) marks you get.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon