Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What needs to be added with SWANSON's BO?

I'm considering ordering the Swanson's brand of BO and am wondering what others using that brand have added to it.

I've read about adding pituitary gland (as that's in BB).

What about progesterone (wild yam in UB)?

Do you need to take any oils like evening primrose oil, borage oil etc as mentioned by people taking herbs?

I know you need to take protein, no problem there - I've already been adding protein powder in my diet.

I still have to purchase a thermometer and check my temp, so will do that along with a milk thistle cleanse before ordering BO in case I need to order something to bring up my temp (L-Tyrosine).

Is L-Tyrosine something you have to take as long as you're on the BO?

I am not really sure what is 'needed', but rather it may depend on your circumstances... for lots of women they need help with their temperature so they take supplements in addition to BO to assist with that.

If you have a look at other people's program pages you can find out what else they put in and why.

Superboob used swanson BO.

Generally people include a variety of other things such as:

MAINLY RELATED TO TEMP
l-tyrosine
pituitary (in BB)
kelp (in BB)
adrenal glandular

MAINLY TO HELP BUILD NEW TISSUE
vitamin B complex
vitamin C
MSM
sheep placenta
collagen and hyaluronic acid

My understanding (please correct me if I'm wrong!) is that the first grouping above is good for your adrenal glands and thyroid, it helps raise your temperature.

The vitamins are good because they are good for your health in general and also assist the collagen and MSM to build new tissue.

I don't know about evening primrose oil. I think you have to be careful not to overload your system with too many supplements and things that can affect your hormones. People have reported growth without using things like EPO and Borage. Many people who use those are on a herbs program like Fenugreek, Saw Palmetto and the like.

I'm not sure whether you need to keep taking l-tyrosine. I heard it is very good for your temp. But I'm not sure whether it has another good purpose. Perhaps google will illuminate this!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon