Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Any have success with ridding wrinkles

I was wondering what everyone does for wrinkles.I am 45 and i put about 5 collagen capsules in my ponds moisturizer.it helps a bit when i wash my face morning and night.i get lazy at times lol.But i have heard things like the core of a pineapple.rinsing with milk,and papaya.has anyone had success with any of these.

So i read where one lady put a lot of asorbic acid into a favorite face cream and mixed it and put it on her face over night.seems she had good results .so you guessed it i have it on my face and am trying it.ill tell of the update laterRolleyes

Here's a really good blog on skincare: www.middle-ageless.com

I'd recommend retinol and absorbic acid.

[/color][/size][/font][font=Verdana][size=small][color=#0000CD]i wanted to put my old pic up and my new one up and see if anyone notices a difference with wrinkles.i have been getting compliments on my skin.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It could be the lighting but I definitely notice a difference.

yes, very nice! A lot of difference! You look happier in the second one, too.

[size=small Hi everyone thanks.Well I am happier.I am spending christmas with my mom and we have not spoken since 2007.And my kids say my skin feels soft.I really think this lotion I made is working .so the retinol thing where do you get it and is healthy for your skin.I'm going to make a lotion for celulite as well .I'm really having fun with all of this and talking to all the ladies on here to[/size]

Zina, I'm a few years older than you are...and there's a site that I absolutely love. Truthinaging.com. I've learned so much just reading through the posts and reviews. A skincare company that I'm fond of is Cellbone.com. If you're interested in making your own creams, they do sell individual ingredients.

thanks i will check that out.

Also skinactives.com
You can do your research on skincaretalk.com

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon