Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

growing pains?

Hi,
i started to take the mirifem/fullpotential pills 11 days ago, for thr first 3 days i got growing pains and boobie sensations, but nothing since, is this normal or does it mean this pill wont work for me and i should try another??
has any1 had any experience with mirifem/fullpotential pills?

Please help! Huh

I would say you should be massaging with booby cream as well.i would think if there is no sensation you need to try something new.or as well as with the pills

i have increased the dose, now taking 1 and half pills and have also ordered a NB
i did have growing pains for the 1st three days but nothing since, im in my second week of pills, im curently taking mirifem/full potential, do you know much about these?

thanks for your help xx

Hello Smile

Reminds me of me a bit. Im like on my 3rd week ( well the 4th jus started)...the first 3 or 4 days i felt a tingle n it was sore a bit..then it stopped...n now in the week 3 it doesnt tingle anymore it propper hurts when i massage them (massage 1-2x a day) n they defo got a bit firmer. Smile

As long as you massage with your routine, you should be fine. I don't think it's necessary to do it with a "booby cream" but that's my opinion. When I did herbal NBE the growing sensations always varied, usually they only happened once per month. So don't give up yet! And it may not be time to ramp up yet. Just stick to what you're doing and be sure to massage daily.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon