Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BB's proprietary blend

Hello,

Does anyone have any idea (educated guesses welcome Big Grin) what the "proprietary blend" is in Bountiful Breasts? The fact that it is not returnable unless it doesn't work is pretty strict (not to mention at 12 months of use only). What if you have an known allergy to something in it but it is not listed? Huh I'm pretty concerned about this. I have to be selective about ingredients due to a digestive issue but really wanted to give it a try. The policy just seems so unreasonable and "blend" is so ... secretive. Sad

Any ideas are welcome.

Thanks

Star

The only way to get a refund with BB is if you have a doc or nurse sign the paperwork when you start taking them with your weight and measurements so you can proove it didn't work. I'm not sure but I would call BB and ask if the same doctor said you were having a reaction to it, if they would also refund. It's the only thing I can suggest really. I really think that places that make such complicated rules do it so they will have very few refunds. First of all most women would never go see their doc to to get them to write off on boob growing pills, so that right off the bat lowers their risk of having to shell out money.

I really didn't like the refund policy when I got them, but really wanted the pills at the time. If there had been other options to use that had a better refund policy I would have gone that route at the time though.

Mel

PS if you have digestive problems you really should be on a strong probiotic whether you decide to take something or not.

Mel

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon