Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

side effect like breast cancer?

Hi everyone,

I'm very happy that I found this site very informative and helpful. I'm in my first program of taking WU for almost 3 months. However, I began to worry about the side effect something like breast cancer. Since my friends tell me that increasing estrogen level for a long time by taking pills may cause breast cancer. Even though we may fine now, nobody can garantee what will happen 20 years later.... Sad

So...I'm little bit afraid of taking pills anymore but I do believe NBE works. Can anyone gives me some answers or information? I really want to continue my program but dont wanna take risk for breast cancer.

Thanks

According to the theory you've been given the rate of breast cancer ought to be higher in countries that consume more phytoestrogenic herbs, but the evidence shows that it is actually lower in those countries.

The country with the highest amount of phytoestrogens in the daily diets of its population is Japan and Japan has the lowest rate of breast cancer of any country in the world. Western countries on the other hand which generally consume the least phytoestrogens in their diets have the highest rates of breast cancer.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon