Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do I need a BREAK between herbs and BO?

I'm currently using Breast Actives. Have been on for 5 months with no results. From reading in this forum I believe BA is just not potent enough.
When comparing BA with Greenbush's combined formula, BA does not even have ANY saw palmetto or wild yam/red clover. That could be the problem.
However I am very nervous of saw palmetto after reading so many people having issues with weight gain and cellulite from it.
I'd love to get the Noggleberry, but at this time in my life there is no way I would have the privacy to use that system, so I must stick with pills.
So now I'm considering Bovine Ovary, will probably go with UB due to the cost of BB.
I'm wondering if I need to take a break from the Breast Actives (herbs) before beginning BO or would it be okay to go right from one to the other as they are completely different.
Appreciate any advice.

You should do a liver/gallbladder cleanse before moving onto BO.

In the general forum (use search button) there are the home made recipes that people used

Used breast active years ago and know your frustration. It's a bs product so glad you're not discouraged by it and want to try something new and better Smile

Would using milk thistle be adequate and how long would I need to use it, 1 week, 2 weeks, longer?

I took milk whistle for about a week and a half. Maybe someone can answer for a standard time but I think a week is enough

From reading in this forum I believe BA is just not potent enough.
When comparing BA with Greenbush's combined formula, BA does not even have ANY saw palmetto or wild yam/red clover.

Was reading through someones page and they used milk thistle for 10 days. So I think at least a week minimum should be fine

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon