Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

journey from a 34AA

As I haven't been following this thread but am curious as to how you are doing lled34aa, could you please post your CURRENT program or products you are using and how much you have grown so far?

my current program:

- brava (17 weeks in, 12hrs a day average)
- PM (mostly St. Herb, but i do throw in other brands once in a while for testing purposes)
- robust lotion
- goat's rue tea
- spearmint tea (i'm not drinking this on a regular basis, pretty much only whenever i feel like it)
- PC cream (only using this as needed, maybe a few days out of the month)

other supplements i'm using for other purposes than NBE, but might have some NBE qualities:

- MSM
- l-glutamine
- whey proteins

i eat fairly healthy, closest to paleo diet than any other diet. i exercise 3-4 times a week, so any breast growth i've gotten is not due to weight gain as i've lost weight since starting NBE.

over the past 2 years of NBE, i've grown around 2.75". i started out a lot smaller than 34AA. the difference between my bust and under bust was 2.25"; now it's around 5".

thanks lled34aa!

How do you know when the PC cream is needed? Your current program sounds eerily like what I've been thinking of trying Tongue

Your program is similar to mine as well, except I don't use PC cream currently but am thinking of adding it since progesterone needs to be properly balanced with estrogen and it appears that PM can lead to estrogen dominance, since PM is so strong.

when i experiment with PM dosage or brand, sometimes that throws off my cycle a little bit. i find that when i'm late, a few days of PC cream makes my period come... sort of like a reset for my cycle. i found this out through experimenting for months. i'm not sure if this would work for everyone.

good luck with your programs!

Thank lled34aa good luck of your program.

i love the swelling from brava!!! here's a photo of me 5hrs after taking off the domes. the swelling is still decent enough to give me cleavage in a regular triangle bikini. i think i would be happy if my breasts end up this size.

the downside is that i'm so used to seeing myself with larger boobs, that when i look in the mirror at the end of the day, they look soooo small. i just have to dig back at my starting photos to remind myself that even though i look small compared to my morning boobs, my night time boobs now are still larger than when i started.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Your boobs look so awesome! You look like my idea of a full C in that picture. It must be because you have a petite frame. What size do you swell up to in the morning?

The swelling is so addicting lol Big Grin. 5-6 hours is the best for me because my breasts don't feel as hard and the marks are mostly gone. I forget that I don't have boobs during the day sometimes.

How long do you plan on wearing Brava? I hope I can go 44 weeks The only problem is that my bf's sister is going to be staying with me in the same room for 2 nights in a row this week so I will have to be super sneaky.

lled34aa, did you try noogleberry before? I think I read somewhere that you did, how long did you try Noogleberry for? How long have you been using Brava?

I want to try noogleberry because many women reported good results from using it, but now I am thinking about brava since we have the same programs and you have gotten results with brava.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon