Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

journey from a 34AA

LLED 34AA

CONGRATS!!!!!! You look awesome. Hope the next 12 weeks doubles your progress. Soon you'll have to change your name to lled 34B.

OMG!!!

my 34A bras are FINALLY fitting me right. NO GAPS! Big Grin

initially, i tried on my brand new victoria secret 34a bra that just came in the mail. it fits snugged! i couldn't believe it. so i took out all my other 34a bras that used to be too big on me and they all fit much better!!! the victoria secret bra seems to run slightly smaller than the other brands.

FINNAAALLLYYYY. i've been waiting for the day when i can say my bras fit me differently. after over 2 years, that day has come!

granted, i know some of this is from brava swelling. so if what they say is right, this will be my permanent size if i double my time of wear. which means another 12 weeks and i'll be officially a 34A!!!! gasp! i'm crossing my fingers it's true.

i didn't realize how stretched out my every day bras are. they are marked size 34A but i think i must be a 34B in the morning after taking off brava.

i think i can fit a 32b too, but i don't like how 32 band size bras make my breasts look so close together.

looking at my early photos, i was so FLAT! i'm pretty sure i was smaller than 34AA, but i don't want to count the A's. i just know that i couldn't fill out ANY bras...

i'm so excited! i'm glad i made a decision to switch from NB to brava. seems like i made more progress in the past 12 weeks than i did in the whole first year of trying NBE.

Yay!

Congratulations!

thanks you all! I'm very excited to be making progress Big Grin

I am now on week 13 of brava. today I left the brava on for 14.5 hr and drank lots of water and goats rue tea. I ended up with the largest swelling to date, even larger than when I did the 24hr marathon wear.

week 14 of brava:

i've done over 1100hrs of brava. average hr/day of wear for this month so far is around 13.5hr.

my nipples are touching the ends of the domes once i pass the 12hr mark. my smartbox is pretty much almost useless now. it only turns on at night if i've completely lost all suction and the domes are about to fall off. and when it starts to pump, i barely feel anything so i end up taking off the tube and sucking out the air myself. i guess the smartbox now functions more like an alarm that wakes me up if i'm about to lose suction completely. when i'm awake, i manually suck out the air every 30 mins -1hr. i get better swelling this way.

my 34a bras are fuller on some days and less on others (by the end of the day) depending on how long i left the brava on the night before. so i don't consider myself to be a legitimate 34a yet. i do think that i've gained breast tissues since starting brava. it's just hard to tell how much since my size fluctuates so much from the swelling.

latest measurements :

33.75" swelling (if i press down my nipples, over 34" if i include nipples)

between 32.5" - 32.75" before putting brava back on at night.

weight is around 102 bls. i have less body fat than 6 months ago, and more muscle tones.

week 15 of brava:

my nipples touch the end of the domes by the end of most wears. i'm trying to purchase a pair of narrow x-lrg domes to move up to as i think my swelling is just not getting any larger.

i'm getting used to the larger size breasts in the morning so in comparison, my night time breasts seem so small. to keep me going, i look back at old photos of where i was, and where i am now. i do look fuller. progress is just sooooooo sllooowwwwwww.

still taking PM capsules, GR tea, and recently added back ro-bust lotion.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Congratulations!

You look stunning, lled34A!! I think you can remove an 'A' from your name now. Wink
Congrats on your growth. Your determination is so inspiring!! Smile

Wow, impressiveSmile Congrats on your growth!!

thank you! Big Grin i think i'm barely an A cup now. hopefully by the end of the year, (or earlier) i'll be a full A cup.

despite my nipples hitting the end of the domes, my morning swelling hasn't stalled like i thought. i am now swelling to a B cup in the morning. it's now getting to the point where my breasts are noticeably larger in the morning underneath work clothes. i might have to wear looser fitting tops.

i'm now swelling to around 34" (with nipples pressed down). underboobs still measures around 27.25".

i switched PM brands last month from St. Herb to this ebay seller and also the this other thai brand. i experienced zero PMS symptoms, but my period was really odd. it was just a few drops here and there, but lasted for 5 days rather than my usual 3 days. not sure what to make of that. i did seem to make noticeable progress last month, so i might continue taking these other PM brands.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon