Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

journey from a 34AA

Just finished 3 weeks of brava. my how time flies. my skin still gets itchy bumps sometimes, and I have some broken blood vessels. I read arnica cream helps with the broken blood vessels but I'm skeptical... will do more research on that. the swelling is great but the only time I swelled up to fill my 34a bra was when I wore it for 17.75hrs. so I guess compare to the other women who swell up to a c or d cup, I'm not swelling that much at all. to me, they are large when they're swollen since Im so used to having so little breast tissues.

I get pains on my breasts throughout the day when I'm not wearing brava. it's pitching, stabbing, soreness... You name it, I feel it. it's not constant... It comes and goes and the pain lasts a few seconds. is this normal? I feel it much more on my right side than my left... which is the side where the dome hurts me during wear. the pain is nothing extreme... it's maybe a 3 out of 10...

on the herbal front, I'm still doing 20 days of PM, then the rest of the cycle I'm doing goats rue, sometimes PC cream.

my nipples have been noticeably darker and sensitive all the time ever since i started using the brava. today i bought some first aid tape to tape over the nipples while pumping. hopefully this will help lesson the sensitivity.

so far so good. it's been over an hour and the tape seems to be doing fine. the swelling looks rounder as opposed to pointy when i didn't tape down the nipples. i'm curious to see if this will give me rounder swelling?

i'm on day 27th of my cycle. i wore brava for 13.5 hours last night and measured a little over 33.25" after. so the difference in swelling between 13.5 hours and 17.75 hours is only about .25".

i'll be back to report on my tape experiment.

i just finished a mega marathon brava wear of 23 hours! i almost gave up twice. the result : swelling looked the same as the 17hr wear. i don't think i'll be doing another one of these mega marathon, but it was worth the experiment to see what would happen.

the tape was successful in keeping my nipples from swelling. you can see from the photos how much bigger and darker my nipples get from the brava. BUT, the tape gave me a blister next to my nipple! so i'm not going to tape my nipples tonight. maybe i'll try it again in a few days.

forgot to mention that i have a bottle of aumenti lotion laying around so i've been using that after brava. it's supposed to promote localize fat growth. i'm not sure if i'm doing much. i'm just using it because i want to finish the bottle. in theory, it's a good idea. i'm expanding the tissues with brava, i'm promoting fat growth with the aumenti lotion, and PM and GR work internally to raise estrogen and prolactin. i'm also taking whey protein and msm and coconut oil... so the stage is all set for my body to grow some boobs already! if this doesn't work, i'm throwing in the towel.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi lled34aa,

I do the tape too, can you put aloe vera gel around your nipple where the tape will be contacted? wait them to dry and then put on the tape. I did it and it didn't damage the skin

Good luck!

Wow, they look great! You are getting awesome swelling. I wish there was an easy way to may brava work for my lifestyle, because your results are awesome!

Agree, they look awesome. I can see a difference between 17 and 23 hours: the line between your right nipple and overboob is very hollow before brava, still a little hollow after 17 hours, and straight after 23 hours. So it has been worth it Smile

WOW! I wish I had the money and time for brava! GROW GIRL GROW!

Wow! 23 hours?! You are officially my new bravaspiration! How could you stand the domes on for so long? That is dedication. I can too see the difference between the 17 and 23 hours, mostly in the upper part of the breast. Did the long wear increased the time you retained the swelling? Did you finally got rid off the pain?

Keep the good work, I will think of you every time I want to throw the domes out the window.

thanks everyone. i wish my real boobs are the same size as the 23hr of brava boobs. they look so big to me. but i put on a 34A bra and they still fit fine. i can't even imagine how big a 34B would look like on me. this whole bra size is kinda confusing.

feather rose, sadly, i didn't notice better retained swelling after the 23hr mega marathon wear. maybe it's because i'm still in week 4? if anything, it set me back more. because i developed a blister on my left breast from the mega marathon wear, i had to skip another night of brava because i noticed brava was making the blister worse. so far in 4 weeks, i skipped 2 nights already! Angry well, i didn't skip it completely as i was able to use brava just on one breast, but only for 7hrs or so... i think it technically counts as a missed day though.

i still get the pain on my right breast. i think it has to do with the way i put on my dome. sometimes the pain is so bad while i'm laying down, that i have to sit up and that helps. if the pain is too unbearable, i take off the dome completely and re-position.

it's day 5 of my cycle. this is when i'm usually the smallest. i'm measuring at 27.25" underbust, and 32" bust. so that's 4.75" difference, an increase of .25" since the last time i measured. woohoo! the measurement was taken 8 hours after brava so i don't think it's swelling...but i guess there's a possibility that it could be. i'm on my 5th week of brava and most girls don't retain swelling until way later. so i'm hoping this means i had a growth spurt last cycle! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon