Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

journey from a 34AA

Hi, I wish you good luck with this new PM brand. I really wonder if japanese products are better than the others. Btw where did you bought it? On rakuten I've found two kind of suplife pm, the pueraria 99 (pink box) and the pueraria 99 ex (red box). Do you know what's the difference between the two?

i bought the suplife PM from rakuten. it was a risk since i don't know how to read japanese and their invoice was all in japanese. i don't know what the difference is between the pink box and the red box. i'm currently taking the pink box.

i'm on day 25th of my cycle. i'm taking full course PM, plus PC cream. i'm wondering how this will affect my cycle.

(15-10-2012, 04:34 PM)lled34aa Wrote:  i'm on day 25th of my cycle. i'm taking full course PM, plus PC cream. i'm wondering how this will affect my cycle.

What do you mean by "full course"? Did you take both all cycle?

Wow... Congrats on your progress lled30C. I'm so happy for you. Keep update

thanks mesusuana.

i meant to say i'm taking PM full cycle, not full course. so no break in taking PM, but i'm only using PC cream the last 1/3rd of my cycle. i'm not really consistent with when i start PC cream. in the past when i wasn't taking PM all the way through my cycle, i noticed that more often than not, my period starts 5 -7 days after i stop PM and start PC cream. that's why i was doing 3 weeks PM, 1 week PC cream.

week 32 of brava:

my smartbox broke last week! i didn't drop it. it just stopped working on its own. so until i can find a smartbox for sale on ebay, it's all on me to try and not lose suction at night. swelling hasn't been as good as last month before i got sick. last month i was able to swell up to 35.25". yesterday, i was only able to get to 34.75" after 15hrs. 10 hours after brava, before putting the domes back on again, i measured 33.5". hopefully this is not a measuring error. i'll measure again tonight.

day 31st of my first cycle of taking PM all the way through: still no period despite using PC cream for the past 9 days. i'm not experiencing any adverse symptoms. only thing i noticed was on day 28th, when my period was supposed to come, my breasts seemed to deflate a little. they usually deflate on the first my of my period.

i skipped 1 night of brava for the first time in 32 weeks. the size i am after 10hrs post brava is definitely not my actual size. they deflated quite a bit by the second night before i put the domes back on again. i was a full 32a but not quite 32b.

i'm sad to report that i haven't made much progress in terms of growth since late july this year. while my swelling improved into august, what i'm able to retain at night is pretty much the same as back in july. (albiet, the size i end up with after 1 skipped night now is the same size i had after 10hrs of taking brava off back in july... so i guess the last 3 months was to turn that swelling into actual growth.. so not all is lost)

coincidentally, july, or 15- 20 weeks into brava was when i started to fill out the domes completely. i wonder if that has to do with the halt. maybe it's imperative that the nipples be pulled too, and not just the breasts? in any case, i gave in and bought narrow extra large domes from brava on ebay. it's soooo expensive. but i made so much progress from march - july when i started brava, i want to make that progress again, hopefully with the new domes.

ANOTHER point i want to make is, if my growth seem to coincide with my brava experiences, is PM doing jack squat for me?!?!?!

Just to be clear,did you feel anything different from Suplife compared to the other PM brands, even if you don't think you've grown?

(25-10-2012, 03:44 PM)lled34aa Wrote:  i'm sad to report that i haven't made much progress in terms of growth since late july this year. while my swelling improved into august, what i'm able to retain at night is pretty much the same as back in july. (albiet, the size i end up with after 1 skipped night now is the same size i had after 10hrs of taking brava off back in july... so i guess the last 3 months was to turn that swelling into actual growth.. so not all is lost)

coincidentally, july, or 15- 20 weeks into brava was when i started to fill out the domes completely. i wonder if that has to do with the halt. maybe it's imperative that the nipples be pulled too, and not just the breasts? in any case, i gave in and bought narrow extra large domes from brava on ebay. it's soooo expensive. but i made so much progress from march - july when i started brava, i want to make that progress again, hopefully with the new domes.

ANOTHER point i want to make is, if my growth seem to coincide with my brava experiences, is PM doing jack squat for me?!?!?!

You know, i sat on both my pumping domes and cracked them. eversince(month now), I have noticed I have growth and i can say happily, i know what's contributing to it.

I think you may need an hgh kick. Pulling from this suctioning I believe ups prolactin. you might need to increase shbg. This was my goal from my tests results and i devised a program based on it and its working.

too much LH and high prolactin is no good for nbe. Not say ing yours is high but just to take into consideration.

tibetan, what is LH? i try to up my hgh naturally via regular exercises, plenty of protein intake, and at least 7-8hrs of sleep at night. i used to take l-argenine, l-glutamine, gaba etc but didn't notice any difference.

interesting update: by tomorrow, it will be exactly 3 weeks of suplife PM. i also started using Ainterol x-treme atomizer spray about 2 weeks ago. it wasn't until 5 days ago that i started getting breast sensation consistently. it's been more achy than tingly. i don't know if it's the suplife kicking in or the ainterol spray, or the combination of both. but despite the achy feeling, which i thought was a great sign, my breasts hasn't been fuller at night. there hasn't been any noticeable change in size.

i FINALLY got brava x-large domes along with a new smartbox. last night was my first night using the x-large domes. it's 12hrs into my first wear and my breasts fill up about 65% of the domes. none of the sides are touching, and nipples are about 2 inches away from the ends. compare this to the large domes, i was filling up about 98% of the domes within 12hrs.

also, last month i experimented with taking PM all the way through my cycle. on day 37th, i experienced spotting. day 39th, i had my period that lasted exactly 3 days. period seemed normal.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon