Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Baby Girls UB Program

Okay so i was a little late on starting my progra, but here i am!

Background

Height: 5'9
Weight: 130 (lost 5-10 pounds, i have no idea when this happened, but im soo mad Angry)
Bra: 36A - 34B (depending on the bra, but for all purposes lets asume that i am an A)

Reggie

Biotin 5,000 mcg 2x a day
MSM 1,000 mcg 2x a day
Maxi-Hair (skin hair and nail vitamins) 2x a day
Ultra Breast 3x a day
30-40g Whey Protein
*I am also on birth control pills

In the morning i take one of each along with whey protein
In the afternoon i take one UB pill only
And at night i take one of each

November 23, 2010

So i am on day 3...not much to say. My breasts are a lil swollen but i figured that was because i am on my period. I also have a cold so im hoping that will not effect me much. Dodgy i have been soooo lazy and as a result i JUST ordered my kelp Blush hope all goes well.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi baby girl how has your program been going? My program is similar to yours I take biotin and UB and want to integrate MSM into it my 3rd month

hey hun, well im still in my first couple days, but im optomistic. I have taken biotin and MSM in the past, but just for healthy hair growth. I not to long learned that MSM is good for breast developemnt so i have started using the two vitamins again. Im trying to make sure I cover all my bases.

so after a little digging i found that a lot of people have been taking pituitary pills...i do understand their purpose but i dont fully understand its added benifits to my program....but i do plan on adding it to my program along with my kelp as soon as it arrives...that means more pills! Dodgy

Have to say that i have not payed to much attention to my boobs... i think the more patient you are the better....so in a months time i will measure my progress.

a couple days ago i was having really ichy breasts...i guess thats because of the BO Huh It has gone away since then. I cant say there has been much changes yet, but i know i dont take my pills on time all the time. It very hard for me to do since im at work majority of the day.

im back..been lazy to post. Anyway i have added kelp and pituitary glands to my regi. I will update soon. Im still iffy about posting pictures...but i know it may make it easier to track my progress and hopefully help other girls. Program is going okay. I am half way through month 2. I hope to see more obvious results in the next month and a half or 2.

just read girlfridays program and how fustrated she was getting. It was nice how she got so much support she got *thumbs up* so i just finished my first 2 months..yaaay! I do believe i have had some good growth and i will post some picks soon enough because i think that will be inspiring for others.

inspiring story to follow? yay. it seems like when i just read inspiring stories, my boobs ache in a good way :]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon