Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Raw's thread (finally :))- A/AA cup to a B/C

Cycle 2, Day 20: I'm not really feeling any sensations except for one pang 2 days ago and some very short sensations 3 days ago. I'm a little nervous as this is the time I should be feeling sensations. Maybe I ramped up too soon. At the same time I want to be patient and give the new dosage a little time to work. Maybe I will take 8 a day for another 4-5 days and if I feel absolutely nothing I will go back down. I really don't want to stall.

My left-hand breast is definitely starting to swell but my right one is doing nothing as usual. I think my left one is in tanner stage 4 and my right one is in tanner stage 3 so that one needs a little more time to grow. If only both my breasts looked like my right one does now then they would be a decent size.

Having patience is so hard. I'm trying to just take my pills and live my life but my breasts are always in the back of my mind.

I really should be doing my math homework...

i guess everyone is different and will respond differently. I had some pretty big aches and pains on BO which lasted for hours on end. I also had pain in the uterus a couple of times, I can't remember when I had it.

I think just stay on the 8 pills for a couple of weeks. I think if you haven't felt anything in a couple of weeks then reduce it.

I struggled with knowing whether I was on the right dosage. One thing that I thought was a good sign is that although sometimes I stopped getting pains for a week or so. I would always get them again. Even now I still get them very strong.

What are tanner stages Raw?

(18-04-2011, 02:03 PM)periwinkle12 Wrote:  What are tanner stages Raw?
Here is a good link: http://www.tgguide.com/Library/breast-development.htm

Thanks gf. I think I will just be patient and stay on that dose for the rest of my cycle which is approximately 7 days if it is a 28 day cycle. But the cycle could last longer if I go by my last 2 months.

I actually want my period to be a little late because my breasts started feeling sore about 2 days ago on day 19. If my period is at least 3 days late like it has been the past 2 months then that means I'm getting swelling earlier and earlier in my cycle giving me more time for growth but I feel like I will be on time this month.

I'm glad you felt the pains in the uterus too.

Thanks for the link I have never heard of tanner stages before.

Cycle 2 Day 26:
My breasts have been the same size for a week. I think I might have had a tiny growth spurt but we'll see after my period comes. I have a new shadow in the middle of my breasts that's never been there before. My breasts also seem spongier up on top. Even my mom noticed when I showed her. She was surprised at how much bigger they were. I noticed this size increase on Sunday or Monday before my breasts REALLY felt tender. I think there's definitely more fat on top and it's not just swelling. I'm sorry but I can't post pics. I will post pics in a month after the semester is over.

This is what I want my boobs to look like. The size is perfect and would match my body perfectly. The size is a 32D which would translate to a 34C. Although if I were a little smaller than this I would still be very happy.
[Image: boob40811_468x402.jpg]

Is this a shirt with fixed boobs? Lol

This is a great size. I, too, want to be a big C.

(25-04-2011, 01:45 AM)periwinkle12 Wrote:  Is this a shirt with fixed boobs? Lol

This is a great size. I, too, want to be a big C.

They're prosthetic boobs lol. It's for the show Trinny and Susannah in the UK. Trinny is really a 32A and she becomes 32D for a day.

I'm still having trouble deciding whether or not my breasts are tuberous or not. I think my milk glands are well-developed as I get usually get ample swelling before my period. However I do lack breast tissue on the bottom of my breasts although my mother said that it's just our family's breast shape. My breasts are also very pointy but my areolas aren't very big and big areolas are a characteristic of tubular breasts. I think my breasts are slightly tuberous and I don't know what that means for BO.

I read that tuberous or tubular breasts are caused by a tightness of the breast tissue near the base of the breast which causes the breast tissue to grow into the areola area of the breast. I did notice new fullness in the middle of my chest this past week and a half and I think if my breasts were completely tuberous I would not be experiencing such results. Theoretically suction devices and massage are good for women with tuberous breasts because it helps loosen the tissue.

What do you guys think? Are my breasts tuberous/tubular? My starting pics can be found on page 2. This is what tuberous breasts look like btw:
http://www.cosmeticsurg.net/blog/2009/04...-implants/
http://www.007b.com/breast_size_breastfeeding.php

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon