Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Raw's thread (finally :))- A/AA cup to a B/C

(02-04-2011, 09:51 PM)periwinkle12 Wrote:  You don't look a 34AAA. You look a A to me, but I don't know much about measurements.

Aches in the left breast is promising! So congrats for that.

Funny soon enough said synchronized AF's because I'm on mine too. LOL.

I actually fill an A cup pretty well which is surprising considering my measurements indicate that I'm a 34AAA. I think it's because my breasts project out towards the sides rather than forward yet bras push them inwards.

Lol about the AF. That is crazy.

Measurements are so complicated. For years when I got measured at Victoria Secret I was always told I was a 34A, despite never filling the tops.

But my most recent fitting I was told I was a 32B and these bras fit me sooo much better! No more space and no more having to pull the straps to the absolute bottom to make it fit semi decent.

I know 34A and 32B are sister sizes, but 32B is just a better fit for me.

(02-04-2011, 10:19 PM)periwinkle12 Wrote:  Measurements are so complicated. For years when I got measured at Victoria Secret I was always told I was a 34A, despite never filling the tops.

But my most recent fitting I was told I was a 32B and these bras fit me sooo much better! No more space and no more having to pull the straps to the absolute bottom to make it fit semi decent.

I know 34A and 32B are sister sizes, but 32B is just a better fit for me.

I measured again today and I'm a 34AA. I think I just measured wrong last time as I initially got a smaller measurement and then I looked in the mirror and realized the tape was too far down my back so I fixed it and I got a bit over 34".

Today is day 12 and I felt some aches in my right-hand breast for about 5 minutes straight yesterday night (day 11).

Measuring is so complicated. Glad you remeasured lol.

how's your program going Raw?

Not bad gf. I had some sensations for a very brief period of time yesterday but nothing besides that for the last week. I really wish I were feeling more sensations. It seems like they happen only once a week and they last for only a few minutes. I ramped up to 8 pills a day 2 days ago. No growth yet obviously as it's only my second month.

Edit: I just felt a sharp pain in my boob

One more thing though it that I've been feeling pains in my uterus area since ramping up. I hope that's not bad.

Hi Raw! Can you please remind what type of BO you're taking and what's the dosage per pill? Thanks!

(15-04-2011, 09:14 PM)A-2-C Wrote:  Hi Raw! Can you please remind what type of BO you're taking and what's the dosage per pill? Thanks!

Swanson's BO and 250mg per pill.

Day 19:
I'm feeling tenderness. I don't know whether to attribute it to BO or the second half of my cycle.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon