Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO in Canada??

hi guys,

I am currently on a herbal program, I have been on the program since june/july. the first month i had a good amount of growth (1 inch) but for the past 2 or 3 months i rarely experience any tingles or growing pain and no growth apart from the tiny temporary swelling before periods.

So am thinking of switching to BO in a month. I live in canada, i havent noticed any BO in the stores i go to, so i will have to order online but before i order i would like to know, are any of the BO users on here canadian? and if so could you let me know if BO is allowed or legal in canada? because i dont want to order online and pay for it and then find out that the customs didnt allow it in here Shy

there is a thread within this BO part of the site in which people listed which countries BB could be sent to. Do a search with 'countries' in the subject line and it should come up.

I ordered mine from swansons vitamins. I think its a UK company. Anyhow, you could always just buy a few and see if it gets in. That's what I did, and turned out it was OK!

Hey hun!

I actually live in Canada too, i order my BO about a month ago, but i didnt start my taking my pills till about 3 days ago. I ordered from http://www.medplex.com/. I really couldnt find anywhere else that was cheaper.

thanks GF, i did a search and it is legal in canada thank god.
and babygirl i think am gonna go with swansons because if i get UB am still gonna have to get other stuff like pitutary and all that, which will become too pricey for me

u need to take pitutary with UB? hmmm. do u mind enlightening me?

Pituitary is an ingredient in BB and so some UB users add it their program.

uhmmpphh.. ya i just read up on it a little, i guess it wouldnt hurt to add to my program.

I am very enjoyed for this thread. Its an informative topic.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon