Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What is the best program?

Hey everybody I'm new to this forum. I am a guy and im doin research for my gf. I've been doin research for the past 12 hours and I am very confused. It seems like everybody is taking a lil bit of somethin different. First off my gf's stats:

18 yrs old, 5' 6", 125 lbs, her right breast is quite a bit smaller then her left one. I think she normally wears a small B cup, and her right boob is always loose.

I bought her breast actives a month ago and she's been doing that plus the cream. I think maybe I wasted my money but we'll see I guess. Anyway I just wanna know what the best program is. What's the most popular herbs that work best? How much should she take? Ive heard anything from 500mg to 3000mg.. It sounds like fenugreek, fennel, wild yam, and saw palmetto are the most common. and I'm not sure about what massage lotion to do, it seems like everyone does somethin different.. Whats the best? It seems alot of women on this this site have seen very good results from nbe. What works best overall?

Thanks, Jed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon