Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM to correct asymmetry?

Hello lovely PM peeps! I just received PM cream and plan to start the first day of my cycle, I'm excited! Anyway, I have asymmetric breasts; not referring to size so much as the actual way they look; one has more top boobage and one have more on the bottom. I've been massaging the past few days and focusing on the "smaller" areas. Would it be beneficial to just massage the PM on the small parts for a while assuming I am using an effective product (yet to be seen; it's a home made product from someone on ebay)?

Thanks!

Laura

I have had a minor asymmetry in my boobs, about 1/2 cup size, since I went through puberty. I am now 24 and I started using PM at 2g per day and othro-cyclen birth control about 3 months ago. Since then, my boobs are much fuller and I went from an average 32b to a full 32d or small dd according to Victoria's Secret. I have noticed my boobs are swollen and both the same size during my ovulation period, almost symmetrical the rest of the month, but still very uneven during my period.

I also forgot to mention that around the same time I discovered I was hypothyroid and started taking levothyroxine which allowed me to start lifting weights. I have struggled bulimia most of my life, but I met a great guy that happened to be a power lifter and saw me for who I could be. I was 5'11" and 130lbs. before and he helped me to get to 145lbs and feel more fit. Most of my boob gain was probably from gaining weight and not the NBE so take it for what it's worth, but I feel great.

Thanks for replying Smile Wow with 32d why are "littleboobs"? Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon