Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New To Natural Breast Enhancement

Hi all ! Smile
I have just created an account for this forum and i came across it through my searches of the ebook 'flat 2 fab'.
The ebook was taken off the market this september so i cannot buy it Sad but apparently Lucille Sorella (i think thats right) got all her imformation of this forum and a few others.

I want to know the run down of how i am going to do this.

How to balance my hormones
What herbs
When and how much to take
Exercise
Massage
And other things. Like, do these herbs cause weight gain ? Sad

To make it easier to reply i am a 16 year old female and i started developing early and my mum and i agree that i have completely stopped in my tracks in the breast development area. there are absolutely no women in my family with big boobies. and its a big issue for me and my mum is here to help me cause she knows what it was like back in her days and she is a big believer of hers. she also said that if nothing worked she would take me to get breast implants when i am 18. i would rather that than to be a AA or AAA cup for the rest of my life. it sucks. so bad.

But anyway i am really hoping that natural breast enhancement works for me and possibly i can get very good results because i am still young and in puberty? well i hope so !

being flat chested is a very depressing issue and i hate it!
but i wont go into all the things about it that suck though because you all probably know where i'm coming from, hence why you are all on this forum trying to get bigger boobies like me

Info to help you out with replies Smile

- height: 163cm
- weight: 48kg
- below bust: 29 inches
- on bust: 30 inches
- above bust: 29.5 inches

i have obviously never been pregnant at my age or breast fed. I do not take any contraceptive pills (dont know if that info was necessary but anyway lol)
and i am reaaaaaallly reaaaalllly praying and hoping that i can get to at least a B cup!! A c cup would be my absolute dream.

i also wanted to know if anyone had the flat 2 fab ebook. my mum would buy it for me but its not available. and not sure when her new product is coming out. it says fall 2010......
i wanted to know what the inexpensive supplement that is scientifically proven to speed up breast development in adolescent girls (ME HOPEFULLY!) that lucille talks about on her website. i wanted to know the chinese massage she also mentioned and other tricks. give me as much info as possible i want this to work! Smile i dont want to have to slice my body up to get the body i want Sad
And one last thing, i want to know how to create a program for ME. that will work for ME. apparently your program should be made for individuals to balance their own hormones. one program doesnt work for all. But how do you balance your homones to promote lots of good breast growth?!

give me the spill guys and thank you very much in advance!

Caity xoxo

Hi and welcome to the forum. If you look in the threads here (and in the old forum) you'll probably find that everything you need to know is here already. As for the flat 2 fab book there weren't any great secrets in that anyway, so you haven't missed anything, although some people found it a good introduction to the subject.

Thanks for your welcome Smile
but I'm still wondering even if the info isn't useful .... can anyone please tell me what the supplement lucille says is scientifically proven to speed up breast development in adolescent girls?

Thank you in advance
xx

Well it really depends you know but if you don't want to spend a thousand dollars to get your breast grow naturally you can go with natural products which are very safe to use and no side effect at all... You can check a lot of natural breast augmentation out there especially online.. Like Nancy Newton's method and more..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon