Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

ughh guys!

thanks so much bibi for replying, i think you are completely right as to why he does it and stuff, i do feel that he likes being in control, and he pretty much admits it as such in words. but he doesnt see anything wrong with his behaviour, thats the thing that gets me the most. according to him its always me thats wrong and wants to fight and hes right all the time. the difference between me and him is when i am wrong i realize it and admit it even, but if he is wrong he will wait and try to find some messed up logic that only makes sense to him about how he is not really the one who is wrong and its me. me backing off approach makes sense too but it is so hard, especially since u have been talking to one person everyday all day for almost 7 years, and i dont have many friends other than him and he knows this too. everytime i think about distancing myself i think about the future, and think that in the end not only am i hurting him (which he does deserve in this case) but am hurting myself too.
Like i get the fact that we are best friends and we tend to take each other for granted, but i see him making time for his other friends and treating them special, and it just makes me think that being best friends doesnt entitle him to treat me like a door mat. i admit it is my fault for letting him be this way, but i think i will try to distance myself from now on and make new friends.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
ughh guys! - by searching - 13-11-2010, 11:55 PM
RE: ughh guys! - by Bibi - 14-11-2010, 06:50 PM
RE: ughh guys! - by searching - 14-11-2010, 07:55 PM
RE: ughh guys! - by searching - 14-11-2010, 08:00 PM
RE: ughh guys! - by Andy - 15-11-2010, 04:36 AM
RE: ughh guys! - by searching - 15-11-2010, 10:41 PM
RE: ughh guys! - by ~BoobieGirl~ - 04-01-2011, 10:37 PM