Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

ughh guys!

That´s too bad, Searching. I know guys can be a real pain sometimes!! The thing is, the situation as you describe it seems like he´s behaving that way with you simply because he can. He knows you´ll still be there for him even if he´s a complete ass, because you´re the one texting him and everything. He knows you want to be more than friends. You even ask him why he can´t stop being an asshole, to a guy that´s pretty much like begging. And as far as I can see, guys don´t go mushy like we do when a girl is begging or being sweet (when they´re behaving badly) or whatever, they become mean! They have this power-struggle thing and they tend to measure themselves with one another, to see who´s strongest. And in this situation, he´s clearly seeing himself as the one in control.

So anyway, what I´d do is this: don´t tell him you´re hurt, but show him - backing off. He´ll be really surprised not to hear from you and he´ll probably start calling you if you´re patient. If he does, please don´t start getting all forgiving with him again, you don´t want any guy to think you´re satisfied with some crumbs of attention! Just be polite and friendly, but nothing more. Let him wonder if there´s another guy.
At this moment, the most urgent thing is to make him value you again, and you can only achieve that by valuing yourself. I mean, do you really want to be the girl who hangs on to some guy who treats her like he´s an asshole? Or do you have better things to do with your time and emotions?
It also seems like he enjoys this fighting with you, and he probably thinks you do too because why would you do it otherwise? (that´s how guys think) The problem is, for him it´s probably some friendly arguing, something fun, while for you it means much more, so it´s more serious and painful.
Good luck, hih and wish you all the best!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
ughh guys! - by searching - 13-11-2010, 11:55 PM
RE: ughh guys! - by Bibi - 14-11-2010, 06:50 PM
RE: ughh guys! - by searching - 14-11-2010, 07:55 PM
RE: ughh guys! - by searching - 14-11-2010, 08:00 PM
RE: ughh guys! - by Andy - 15-11-2010, 04:36 AM
RE: ughh guys! - by searching - 15-11-2010, 10:41 PM
RE: ughh guys! - by ~BoobieGirl~ - 04-01-2011, 10:37 PM