Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BB ROUND 2

We needed some action on this side of the forum, so I figured I'd post and let everyone know that I officially started BB again, I have 7.5 months and I'm also noogling. I've been taking it for about a week now, and already feeling pains.

I am hoping to have the same success as I did last time, only this time I will get my weight down before I stop and hold on to the growth. I think with the NB pump it will make a big difference.

Anyone else taking BO/PO at this time?

--Sissy

PS: If anyone followed my program or story in the past, I didn't actually lose all growth like I originally thought. I didn't realize that I had lost 2.5 inches of band measurement over time, so that means I actually retained about 2 or 3 inches, since I grew 4.5+ in total. I did lose the fullness with the weight loss though. Sorry if my reporting the loss discouraged anyone. I know I was discouraged big time!! I was mad at BB, but they were rude also. I would normally not give them my money again, but it's a small price to pay when you want something and it's been proven to work for you.

Also, when I started on generic from vitamin power, I didn't think it helped much, but now with the band measurement in mind, it must have actually help me to retain some boobage while I continued dieting.

Well I'm glad to hear you've started back up, so I won't be alone on this board. LOL! So far I haven't had any coplaints about the BB pills, but then I haven't tried to really contact them much for anything after hearing some of the stories on the boards. I figure I have a pill that works, and pretty much any questions I might have can be answered by digging in the old forum board and so far I've been right.

I think BB is a bit high when you first see the price, I did the 13 month deal which ended up being 400. Ouch, BUT break that down into 13 months and if I were to be honest, it's not that bad. less that 40 a month for boobs, is pretty darn reasonable in my books. I also love that if you send in a testimonial with pics, you get all you want for life after that. That makes it very worth it to me.

Anyway, thrilled you are doing it also, maybe we can get the BO board woke back up!

Melissa

Sissy, that's great! How long did it take you to reach 4.5"? I'm keeping BO in mind as a last resort...altho if the generic doesn't work that well, IDK if I wanna spend so much on BB.

I took BB from mid November 2006 - beginning of October 2007. The last month I only took one pill daily, missing days sometimes, and kept growing. My program is still on the old forum, I need to update it though.

I don't know if we can say the generic does not work that well. There are some who grew, even some who grew on PO. I think it helped me to retain growth, rather than gain. Emmiedee grew very well on generic, I can't remember the others.

hey! i did have some results with generic bo, which i did retain most of despite having weight fluctuations and surgery and all.

i am STILL WAITING for my pills to show up... then i will be around! i am noogling as well, though i just cant do it for long because it makes my ribs so sore. still haven't found a good solution for that... but i am going to be doing bo along with it, having bought a few supplements with it. my new program is posted, i just haven't started yet because i am waiting on mail!

Emmie, try that tape I posted the link to on the pump forum. I would never have been able to pump the time that was required (for me) to achieve results without it, and I had tried every suggestion out there.

Hi everyone, i never posted much on the old BO section as it always seemed there was no one on there, and i am male so i hope you dont mind me posting on this section. I have been using BB and a noogleberry for nearly a year now to develop breasts and its been fantastic for me, i must admit BB is expensive and i was tempted to just use generic BO but as it was working so well i dident want to mess with anything, i also took saw palmetto for about 7 or 8 months to lower my T levels but it caused me to gain alot of weight and i never really needed it as i have a very low T level anyway which i found out later after having some tests done. I know its different for women taking BB but if its helped me so much surely it can really help you ladies, and i think the noogleberry is a must even though im having problems with it at the minute. Its good to see this section having posts in it again lol. Good luck everyone. xxxx

cheryl at your picture I have to say I'm completely jealous! oh to have it work that good for me!
I've heard that BB works even better for males than it does for women, which has always baffled me, but I'm thrilled you've had such good results. How long did it take for you to reach the size you are in your username picture?

Melissa

Hi Melissa, i must admit i have been very lucky with my development, for along time i wanted breasts and never really knew why and its only when i stumbled on to this forum that i thought id give it ago. Ive been doing BB and NB for almost a year now and i had very fast results that to be honest it was a little scary, about 4 months ago i went to my doctor and told them what i was doing, i then had tests done and i was diagnosed with a hormone condition, so i produce very little testosterone and along with doing my NBE has resulted in my becoming quite feminine and i am now dressing and living as a woman for about 6 weeks now, this was not my plan at the begining but i am very happy at the moment just adjusting to life. The picture in my profile was taken 2 weeks ago at a party and i was very proud of it lol. I have to admit my boobs dont look quite as good without a bra as i have alot of stretch marks and veins and they are starting to sag a little so i am really looking for something to help with this. I did take 3 BB tablets daily and i had a very high protein intake to start with but i started gaining alot of weight and have reduced it right down now and i have only been taking 2 BB tablets daily as it has costed me a fortune lol. But i feel very lucky and i wish everyone on here could be as lucky as i have. So good luck Melissa and to everyone and if i can help in anyway just msg me. xxxxx

Cheryl, finally we get to see your pics! Very impressive. I can see why you have progressed to the point of going from a man wanting breast to living as a female, you almost have no choice with those girls you are sporting!

I saw your post regarding sore nipples with NB....I have nothing to add as I have never had this problem, except maybe take a break. If you have developed SM's from your growth, the soreness may be from stretching them too much. Keep them well lubed, I apply three coats of lotion before pumping to prevent stretching the skin, the first two I allow 5 minutes to soak in, then I apply the last coat and pump.

I know the NB is an incredible device, but I think that you are the most successful BO user on here. How long did you use BO before the pump and how much did you grow on BO alone?

--Sissy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon