Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

justdoll's program ^_^ (for now)

Rainbow 

Hi everyone!

I've started browsing through the old website and now this website and I had no clue that a forum like this is out in the open. I love it ALOT !! Smile All of you are so informative and has so much knowledge! I get so happy when I read about how successful some of you are with your progress!

I haven't done exact measurements yet, but i'm a small 32b or a 34A
I hope to get to a full 32C!!!!!! Blush

I don't plan on getting breast pumps or brava devices because they are too costly for me. I want to stick with herbal supplements, massages, and booby foods Smile

Many of you have answered so many questions I had in the beginning, and I just want to say THANK YOU to all of you!

However, I've decided to start a plan of my own. Hopefully it turns out well.

I am currently taking..

Fenugreek twice a day each 610mg
Wild Yam Once a day each 425 mg
Soya milk with cereal in the morning
Also, massages for 10 minutes with baby oil plus fenugreek and wild yam.

I was a little hesitant about Saw palmetto because of the side effects.
I tend to break out under stress and hormonal changes, and it seems like SP seems more invasive? if you know what i mean.

Any input is welcome and appreciated.
Thank you all once again!!

An update,

So I just added SP to my supplement and I've up the doses.

Fenugreek twice a day each 610mg
Wild Yam twice a day each 425 mg
Saw Palmetto twice a day each 1600mg
Soya milk with cereal in the morning
Soya latte at Starbucks
Also, massages for 10 minutes with baby oil plus fenugreek and wild yam.

I haven't seen any changes, if anything it feels smaller, but its only been a week can't expect too too much.
Just crossing my fingers now hopefully SP works better.

Quick update on the herbs and supplements I'm taking..

So far........

FG 610mg x 3
WY 425 x 3
SP 1600mg x 3
EPO 500 x 4
Omega x 2
1 Cup of Soy Milk every day.
Chicken feet Broth twice a week.
Eating boobie friendly food as much as possible, such as tofu, soybeans, nuts etc. Smile

Also, Cod Liver Oil x 1 tablespoon per day mostly thats for my skin, since I have acne-prone skin.

Boobie Patter i used Fenugreek and wild yam steeped in olive oil for a week.
Doing massages for 10-15 minutes a day, then applying heat.

So far, no major changes, been on NBE for exactly 3 weeks now. Sometimes i do feel fuller when i fit into my usual bra, but i wouldn't say its a quantitative change.

Thats it Smile Fingers cross for change when it hits 1 month Big Grin

hi justdoll,

You seem to have put together a good program, I am doing a herbal routine right now too Smile
but just wanted to say you might want to watch your SP intake, cuz 1600 mg, 3 times a day might be too much for your system. FG is the most potent herb for herbal NBE, and also ramp up slowly, and keep track of the time of the cycle as well, you might notice some changes at different times of the month. Good luck with your program!

Searching! Thanks for the input! I needed some guidance as to whether my program makes any sense or not. You are right, I shouldn't ramp up so quickly, but i just couldn't wait. Lol Blush but then again i know patience and dedication is the key to effective NBE programs! Just being on this forum seeing everyone else's motivations and progress give me so much hope!

So an update,
I have been completely useless the past week due to multiple exams piled together. ( I am taking postgrad right now, so its been krazy).

I haven't taken my supplements the way I have the past 3 weeks! Not even doing massages everyday, maybe like twice this week. I feel absolutely useless and I have been getting alot of acne lately due to stress!

I hope the dedicated 3 weeks of my NBE didn't go to a waste.
I just really really hope this works...as much as I want bigger boobs for myself, I equally want them bigger for my boyfriend. Right now he couldn't keep his hands off my boobs, but at the same time I always go thru the same thought process, "if only I were bigger so there wud be more than his hands could handle" Blush hahaha.... I feel silly thinking, but at the same time I wish it were true...!!! Tongue

Anyways, I will keep posting of any progress!

Again, Searching! Thanks for the luck and the input! I really appreciate it!
Good Luck with your program ^__^

hello! interesting program. how are things going these days? good luck and happy growing.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon