Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

glandular therapy resources

Hello!

I have been MIA from these boards for a while, long story, but anyway, and since i first heard about BO here thought maybe some of you could give me some resources on the actual history and background of using glandular therapy hollistically? I know it is a shot in the dark, but my main concern is now the thyroid and in addition the breasts developing as well.

TIA

Hi em, nice to see you back.

Here is something that google does that I like when researching. It's a timeline for glandular therapy. Glandular Therapy Timeline
Anyway, I put my husband on the glandular thyroid back early spring or so and it did wonders for him. It makes enough of a difference that when he runs out he actually ask me to get more, which doesn't happen with anything else he takes. LOL

I have taken the adrenal glandulars also and had good results also. The brand I use for hubby is natural sources thyroid and it not only has thyroid, but a small dose of adrenal also, which from what I understand, when addressing the thyroid, most times the adrenal needs a little tlc also.

Anyway, hope this can help you find the info you are looking for.

Mel

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon