Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

THE GROWTH PERIOD DURING YOUR CYCLE

So I have seen a couple of posts about this. But I am a bit unclear on when the growth period is. It seems that people say it is from Day 14 of your cycle to Day 28. Is that correct?

I see that some people increase their protein intake over that time.

Any thoughts?

Here is a graph from Wahaika: http://beboard.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=medical&thread=4082&page=1

I hope this helps a little, I can see where some people would say the growth period is from day 14-28 because according to the graph, that's when estrogen levels are at their lowest, so taking supplements would increase estrogen levels. Then again, using that theory, days 1 through 5 should be included in that too..

thanks. I am confused. So if your estrogen is high on the other days, then shouldn't that mean that, that is the growth period? Why is it that if estrogen is lower on other days, and then you raise it, that that would cause growth?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon