Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Wild Yam Question +

I wonder for those of you that are taking/ using wild yam, A: What mg is most effective (low or high dose) also, would you recommend taking a capsule, or better luck with a cream? Huh

I have been considering omitting saw palmetto from a blend of fenugreek and saw palmetto, replacing the SP with wild yam. (I have recently been told that SP causes weight gain)

I would love to hear all your thoughts on wild yam! Smile Thank you!

I have been using both cream and capsules. For the time being, I am just going with the recommended doseages (2 capsules a day which is 1000mg, using the cream for massage 2 times a day.) I am not taking the capsules every day though. I take them twice a week, just to change my routine up a bit. I can honestly say that so far, I really think the cream is working for me in combination with massage. I get tingles/some sort of sensation every time after I use it. I can't really tell if the capsules are making a difference or not, but I am going to keep using them anyway. Hope this helps a little Smile

i bought wild yam in grounded form. i feel that taking it internally and adding it to my cream for massage works best for me. if you want to not gain weight you should consider looking into EPO. heard its good for your metabolism and its great on the boobies Big Grin hope that helps.

What is EPO>?

Evening Primrose Oil (EPO) is basically has vegetable Omega 6 in it. I would add fish oil, omega 3, to it to balance your omegas 3 and 6. Unless you eat a lot of fish which have the omega 3 in it.
This link to a article on omega fatty acids may help. It was not written well as I was rushed. But the links may help.
http://cherylsbreasttalk.myfastforum.org/sutra597.php&highlight=#597

Hope you find this of use.

thanks!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon