Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Can I use normal Breast Pump to enlarge breasts?

Can I use normal Breast Pump to enlarge breasts?
November 2 2008 at 6:25 AM Need Help (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a normal breast pump (to pump milk out) when I was nursing my baby few years ago, I only used it for about 2 - 3 weeks, I gave up due to the pain....... I was wondering can I use the normal breast pump to enlarge breasts?

Thanks

Author Reply
Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Can I use normal Breast Pump to enlarge breasts? November 2 2008, 9:53 AM

Some people say they've had success like this, it should at least be similar to massage if you use it every day. You won't be doing equivalent of Brava as you wouldn't be able to do long hours and it wouldn't be strong like BB but should at least be the same as Noogleberry or one of the cheap ones. If you haven't got the money for Brava or BB you could at least try it but remember you probably need to use for at least an hour every day for 3 months to see any difference.

lynn
(no login) breast pump November 9 2008, 8:38 AM

I have been using an Evenflo pump for 3+ years, and you don't need to do it longer than 10-15 minutes each side per day. It is important to drink lots of water and eat well just as when you were breastfeeding. I have maintained good size (bordering on B) with no adverse effects other than a little tiredness in the afternoons. I breastfed both my kids (they are now 10 and 13) and I believe this is the best way to go. Only 10 min. per day each side. Mine is an electric pump and I use it at full force. good luck!

Katie
(no login) But do you Lactate? November 25 2008, 5:49 AM

Hi Lynn, when using a nursing breast pump do you produce milk?

Thanks
Katie

real breast pumps
February 19 2009 at 9:25 AM lynn (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been checking into this site for a year or so and am wondering when people are going to start doing a natural breast pump enhancement rather than these noogleberry or other painful devices?

I have gotten good fullness, almost a B cup, and good symmetry from just pumping 10- 15 min. each side about 5 days a week. I drink tons of water, eat well, and can squeeze liquid from my nipples. My breasts are heavy and look better than they ever did. Why doesn't anyone try this? It only takes 30 min. a day!

Author Reply
Rox3
(no login) Re: real breast pumps February 19 2009, 1:20 PM

Hi Lynn,
How big were you before you started using the breast pump, and does it last if you don't pump for a couple weeks? Have you taken any measurements with a tape measure? I only ask because I breast fed three kids and pumped like a crazy woman. As soon as I stopped the breasts went down substantially a few months later, hence why I'm doing Brava now. I still have the breast pump in the house tho'. It's a Medela double automatic Pump In Style which worked great. Hmmm......

roakie
(Login roakie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: real breast pumps February 19 2009, 6:09 PM

Also, is a breast pump going to work on a 54-year old who has gone through menopause? I certainly don't want to start creating milk again! Otherwise, it sounds interesting. But how does the entire breast swell when the shield is basically just covering the nipple? It sounds like this method just creates a scenario of ongoing milk production as opposed to actually growing fat like Brava is supposed to.

No way!
(no login) Re: real breast pumps February 21 2009, 9:44 PM

Well you see Lynn, we want our breasts to grow permanently. Not temporarily from milk production.

can you use a normal breast feeding pump
October 25 2006 at 10:12 PM amy (Login lupilu)

i've heard it mentioned sometimes that breast feeding pumps can be used, is this true? Has anyone had an effect using them?

Author Reply
Pink panther
(no login) Re: can you use a normal breast feeding pump October 28 2006, 10:05 AM

I have heard that too. I have come across some women that said they would try a normal breast feeding pump. but I didn't get to hear the outcome. I'm guessing it's not been proven to be a big idea, otherwise people would be shouting it from the rooftops. I can see why it could work though, maybe more women should try it.

Alice
(no login) Re: can you use a normal breast feeding pump November 2 2006, 9:15 PM

I suppose it work yes, if you used it for long enough that is. You would have to use it for a long time like Brava I assume.

Hi, and thanks for a neat website and outreach opportunity
May 29 2008 at 8:02 AM Woolly Sheep (no login)

I just wanted to share my experience because I am unsure of talking to anyone about it but feel it has value.

Basics: I am 39 years old, always an A or AA cup, and breastfed two kids very well in 1995-6 and 1998-9, so it has been almost 10 years. I was unhappy with my right breast being much smaller than my left, not filling an A cup or looking good braless because of the asymmetrical nature, but got a wild hair a few years ago and thought about nipple stimulation.

I am not having any more children, but I bought an electric breast pump, and in addition to my husband sucking during lovemaking, I pump each breast for about 10 minutes for 4 days per week or so, and eat well and walk 2 miles a day. I need to snack on peanuts or something substantial when I pump.

I have noticed the following over the last 2-3 years.

Pumping regularly does not produce more than a drop but makes my breasts fill an A cup quite nicely, with firm breasts (the left one is still bigger).

If pump regularly, I get totally soporific (tired) in the afternoon and usually require a nap, but then I can stay up late, until 1 or 2 (which I could never do before, so I think it is in response to the pumping over the last few years).

My nature is calm and relaxed, with hormonal fluctuations eased somewhat, when I pump regularly. As long as I walk and eat enough, I am at my best most of the time, compared to a regular cycle. My cycle has fluctuated and gone long sometimes, but used to be 25 days or so.

Libido is good and orgasms are great with nipple stimulation.

I would like to know more about possible adverse affects. I am really happy to be able to have a symmetrical shapely body without a padded bra. Our sex life is awesome and I am a nice mom, not cranky. What happens if I stop and go on vacation for 10 days without pumping or sex, other than the return of my flat chest?

I know the return of my flat chest is inevitable if I stop pumping, but is there anything else negative that I should know about, either of pumping or of stopping pumping?

Thanks for listening. I would never do surgery, and appreciate your views.

autumn
(no login) do what makes you happy June 9 2008, 8:48 AM

If you like the way you feel and your boobs the way they look and you have a great sex life than stick with it. I dont have a good sex life and I also have 2 kids and I am only 23 and I now have boobs that I am very unahppy with so then i am not confident with my body and never want my husband to touch me or look at me which puts a major damper on the sex life. I have been using brava and now that I get some nice swelling I have seen how much having nice boobs plays a large role in my life and sex life its crazy. ANyways It never hurt to nurse for years and years especially if you are healthy it sounds like you are keeping your boobs in a slight state of lactation so I find no hurt in doing what your are doing, I say go on your vacation go off of the pump and see what happens for a test. Its also nice to take a break but might be hard to start up again. It kind of sounds like the grow yours program but you dont have to do all the massaging. THey basically massage the milk ducts and make them large like a pregnaut woman at 9 months and then they just maintain I tried it and was over it after 2 weeks seemed crazy to keep up for a life time! Growyours.com

Good Luck!

Autumn
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon