Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

char finally posts program, say your say-so please

Brick 

hi there folks. hope all is lovely in the land of boob growthage. should i post this? shouldn't i post this? i will! here is an idea of my program-ish type thing.
the daily plan, with varying dispersals is about:

- 2700 mg saw palmetto, 5-6 pills depending on brand
- 2 flax seed oil, 1000 mg each
- 1 cod liver 1000 mg
- 1 scoop green foods shake, occasionally
- 1 cranberry extract 400 mg, occasionally
- 1 d3 2500 iu
- 2 daily vite food based multi, dosage is two per day
- 1 bilberry plus lutein 1000 mg, for now
- 1 potassium gluconate 99 mg
- 1 magnesium 250 mg
- 1 PABA 500 mg
- 1 tsp pure msm powder
- 1 garlic oil 1000 mg, for now
- 1 brevail, occasionally for now
- 1 birth control pill
- 1-1 billion listens of subliminal bodychange/ breast growth hypnosis
- 1-1 gazillion relaxing visualizations positive thinking blessed with i got affirmation gratitude acknowledgements
- 1 massage with olive oil and i vite E capsule
- 1 oz of liquid calcium magnesium, some days
- 2 sea buckthorn oil caps 450 mg

i finished my one year run with BO earlier this year. i don't know what to say about it. i guess it wasn't the thing for me, though there was some slight fullness. i didn't really add the saw palm until about a week ago. but even before that, with the subliminals and massage, i already noticed some fullness, sensations and bra discarding.
bottom line is, there has been a lot of experimentation over the years. but i am at my best chest yet and growing more every day. my boobies are really pretty Smile this summer has been good for growth, physically and spiritually. gosh, i still do wish i could transfer from my booty to my boobie though! i would have an instant f-cup and still some to share. i am a b-cup mostly, going to be a cup. used to be an a cup
what do y'all think?
love, light, health, and beautiful growth my friends!

Hey char,

What an extensive list of pills! I hope everything is working out for you Smile

What brand of birth control pill do you use?

If we could transfer booty to boobies I'd have enough to share with the whole forumBig GrinTongue Good luck with your program. I hope both our big boobie dreams come true.

thanks for the good wishes and replies y'all. i am on orthocyclen. have been on this one since i had a little horrific incident with an ovarian cyst several years ago. things are going well though. i think that just by being part of this forum, i am progressing :]

Hi Char.
One of the most important ingredients in any NBE program is positive mental attitude. Well you certainly have plenty of that.Big Grin
As for suggestions. If your program is working for you. I say don't mess with it unless you absolutely have to. You know better than anyone what your body needs just listen to it.
Congratulations on your growth to date.
Good Luck and Good Journey

hi there y'all. i have been preoccupied for a little while, but i will never forget this forum. while i was on "vacation," i took a little break from my supps to see the affect and also work on cleaning out the ol system cause my body is very reactive to supps and i want to make sure that i don't overload my liver and kidneys.
well, for several some weeks after i stopped i could still feel some growing. even now it is not totally gone after a more than a month maybe. they were quite nice right until my period! wow. and they still look beautiful. then again, i thought they were pretty cute before :]
anyway, i am doing a little liver/ colon cleanse with some lemon water rountine for the next couple days and then i will jump back into pill popping! i think i grew more than an inch! they are round, wider, and firm. post period, i am almost 34 inches! woot woot! i have been through many things on the journey! as an adult i was pretty much an a cup. today, i am headed towards c cup. but i think this is the best program i have ever been on besides the weight i have gained over all. i think i can chalk up this recently satisfying succes to the sea buck thorn/ saw palmetto / paba combination. i am opting out of brevail for now and we'll see what happens when i am more strict about my msm :]
i will resume more daily massage too. don't forget to massage those boobies! it's not just for growth, sometimes it is for life!
happy growing boobie partners!

well, hey there y'all. hope you are all having a beautifully powerful new year. i am so far! now i have recently made a couple supplement orders and now, i am inspired to get on the hops routine to kick all my success up a notch! please compadres, what say you of my thought? i am just excited and i think i am getting boobie greed! hope to hear from yall!

what boobie hypnosis worked for you?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon