Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New breast augmentation procedure that uses your own fat

http://jezebel.com/5669134/coming-soon-suctioning-your-body-fat-for-bigger-boobs?skyline=true&s=i

I think this was mentioned some years ago, but they hadn't quite perfected the procedure. The article in Wired makes it sound like it may finally be coming to fruition.

I know this forum's about NBE, but let's face it...NBE is fickle, uncertain, largely ineffective, and it takes too long to see any results. This could be promising to those of us who don't mind augmentation surgery but also balk at having something inside our bodies that isn't ours.

actually a lot of us on here are quite happy with our results. Still, thanks for passing along this info!

-Laura

this doesn't work, the breast rejects the fat that is being injected, the different molecules that make up the fat are not compatible, and if somehow the breast doesn't reject the fat, it doesn't set properly, it stays lumpy and makes the breast look very odd.

i saw it on the news and on Dr.oz....so please don't question where i got the information.

I have wondered at times about doing that, if it would work. I guess this pretty well answers that. Still, it does make me wonder.

yeah it's too bad it doesn't, if it did it would be pretty neat.

thank you for you post,it is great

I read about that in my country on an advert. And when I googled about it I remember that its far from just a simple procedure where they inject you. Its this HUGE needle, and it really relaly hurts. And people get massive bruising etc from it.

I remember the advert was so glossy and made it sound like, yeah, just a wee needle going in every few months or so. YEAH RIGHT!

I saw this on t.v. a while back.

Its like killing 2 birds with 1 stone Wink

-If it really works!

(27-10-2010, 09:52 PM)Cselestyna Wrote:  this doesn't work, the breast rejects the fat that is being injected, the different molecules that make up the fat are not compatible, and if somehow the breast doesn't reject the fat, it doesn't set properly, it stays lumpy and makes the breast look very odd.

i saw it on the news and on Dr.oz....so please don't question where i got the information.

From what I've read, rejection is not a problem. Bear in mind that this is not the same procedure as adding fat used in liposuction. That's been around a long time. This is using stem cells from your own fat isolated via centrifugal force.

Actually my friend did that breast augmentation. After she undergone a tummy tuck, the surgeon used the excessive fat to reshape the breast. I think it is safer than to put a silicone in women's breast.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon