Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Brava breast enhancement swelling

Brava breast enhancement swelling
October 4 2009 at 11:29 PM elle (Login elle09)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am at the end of my fourth week with Brava. I have nearly 4 inches swelling when I take the domes off. My question is how much of this swelling will last permanently at the end of this cycle.

Author Reply
miriam41
(Login miriam41) Re: Brava breast enhancement swelling October 5 2009, 2:00 AM

I am right about where you are (I had 4 weeks yesterday) and I am also getting nice swelling (I should probably measure) but it is gone by the evening. From what I hear it varies for everyone and the longer you commit to the program the more you reap at the end. My swelling seems to vary somewhat and I hope this means I am doing it correctly. I am planning on going 14 weeks. I am only doing one breast at a time which seems crazy but I can't handle two! With only one dome all of the skin irritation and sleepl problems are cut in half so it feels MUCH more manageable but it also means I will be at this until my Spring break in March. Hopefully I can buy a new bathing suit to celebrate. The Brava coach said that between 5 and 6 weeks I should start retaining some but it starts so small I am sure it won't be noticeable until further on. I was a B cup before nursing 3 babies and now I am a tired looking A. My body fat is pretty average.

This blog is a is such a great resource! I read it for 6 months before I had the courage to commit to the program. Thank you ladies!

Edit Message Delete Message

elle
(Login elle09) Re: Brava breast enhancement swelling October 5 2009, 4:34 PM

I have spoken to Brava coach today.She said swelling will not last but it is a good sign of growing. That means I will respond to Brava in a good way. Let's see in 3 weeks. Through losing weight gaining and weight my breast shrunk too. I'll continue until march. I expect 2 inches growth. Fingers crossSmile I had rash too at the beginning. I took allergy tablets for a week but I stopped taking it. Now I dont have any rash.thank god I was even going to stop Brava.I use aloe vera gel before I put the domes on that helps.Try to put the domes to both of your breast to make them even. Otherwise, one will sagg the other one will be firmer.

miriam41
(Login miriam41) Re: Brava breast enhancement swelling October 6 2009, 3:14 AM

I intend on doing the left breast for 14 weeks and then switching and doing the right breast for 14 weeks after that. I hope they don't end up uneven. The Brava coach said it was O.K. as long as my breasts are even to begin with. I have a back injury and need to be able to sleep on my side for part of the night and with only one dome on I can do that. If I had more time I would go longer but I am taking a vacation at the end of March. If I like my results, I will do another round next Fall. It is a lot of commitment. I hope you get great results!

elle
(no login) Re: Brava breast enhancement swelling October 7 2009, 12:20 PM

I am sorry to hear you have back injury. It sounds like a good plan, even it is not even out then you can do further weeks on one breast. But for the itching I recommend aloe vera gel. It is really good.I am looking forward your result.Everyone here is really great.If I found this forum earlier I would have started Brava before. Wish you all the best.Keep posting any resultsSmile
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon