Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Noogleberry frustration! (And that which people don't tell you)

Noogleberry frustration! (And that which people don't tell you)
February 2 2010 at 9:23 AM Skeptigurl (Login skeptigurl)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I started noogling in April of 2009... so almost a year ago. I was retaining swelling... doing about an hour to two hours a day a day. I started out at a large 32A... increased to a large 32B. During December, I basically stopped. I work at a bar, and was working a lot of closing shifts, and didn't feel like noogling at 3am. I don't like to noogle in the morning, because most of my wardrobe shows at least a little of my chest- and those unsightly red rings are not fun. Plus, I was going back home for the holidays, and I didn't want to try to explain NB or red rings to my family! I was also curious to see about permanence.

Well... just measured myself. I lost every bit of it. I visit the NB threads, and everyone is always so positive... but, I'm not sure HOW positive I can be! Would I like bigger breasts? Yes. But, committing to two hours a day, rings, discomfort, and the fear that I'm actually harming my breasts.. when after 8 months, I have absolutely nothing to show? I mean, it just seems like wishful thinking. Everyone asks if "it's permanent," and someone is always like, "Well.. I took a week off, and lost a little, but I don't know, because I still maintenance pump..." Well, I took a month off, and I lost every bit of it. I don't WANT to have to do this for the rest of my life. I would like to be a full 32B/32C, but not if it means pumping each day for the rest of my life. I don't want to be chained to a breast pump. I don't want to dedicate another year of my life to this and have absolutely nothing to show if I decide to take a vacation again.

I haven't used any of the other systems, and I am hurting financially right now, so buying a $700 Brava system is out of the question. Can anyone provide any words of wisdom?

I also thought people might want to hear my thoughts about permanence, since everyone does seem to evade that question...

Author Reply

wannabecee
(Login wannabecee)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Noogleberry frustration! (And that which people don't tell you) February 2 2010, 2:17 PM

Sounds like you grew 1", is that correct?
Were your breasts ever bigger because of pregnancy or being heavier?
What is your BMI and did you lose any weight during that month off?

I don't know when the results become permanent, but there are a lot of people that keep their growth when taking a break like you did. I'd love to know your particulars and maybe we can figure out what happened.

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Noogleberry frustration! (And that which people don't tell you) February 3 2010, 1:35 AM

I can feel your pain, and understand how you feel, but is 8 months long enough to actually achieve permanent growth? I have been using the NB pump for over a year now, and although I have not taken a month off, when I do take several days off or just do not get to pump as much, I also feel a little frustrated. I don't feel like I've lost everything, but I do get a little "down", like something is missing. What's missing is that incredible fullness and roundness that you get when pumping.

I do think that something permanent is happening, my breast have definately improved in shape, and although it feels like I have lost everything when I don't pump, reality is that I have not really lost it, they are just not as full and round as it is when I pump reguarly.

Nobody can say for sure yet, but I believe that every time we pump we are creating new tissue, but it's just a tiny amount, and we all grow at different rates. I also think that for some, like myself, who had post pregnancy breast with alot of tissue loss, it takes more time to build back that tissue. Like for me, although I have gone up in bra size, I feel the first year was a conditioning period, and now I'm actually building tissue. I have resigned myself to pumping for atleast a couple more years, and won't mind a little maintenance pump a couple of times a week.

I want to tell you not to give up, you already put so much time in and I think everyone would agree that nobody will have permanent growth after only 8 months.....but you should also know that we are all in this just like you, and I don't think that anyone is keeping the truth from us, but rather when users like yourself share their experiences, that's how we will know in the long run. There are only two users on the NB forum I can think of who admit to not pumping for a month or more, and both state that they did lose a little, but they started pumping again and got it back. We have a man on this forum who stopped pumping for a while, and lost a little, but retained most of his growth, so who really knows??? I'm not giving up anytime soon, hope you don't either.

--Sissy

Help, Veins on my boobs!
August 20 2009 at 4:27 PM sara30500 (Login sara30500)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been using Noogleberry for 3 days, so far so good, the only concern I have is the Veins!

I do not think I have veins on my boobs before, and now I have quite few on both of my boobs, not pretty at all.

Does it happen to everyone? Will the veins go away eventually if I stop using Noogleberry?
Any creams or locations I can use?

Thanks!

Author Reply
trigger
(Login tr1gger) Re: Help, Veins on my boobs! September 2 2009, 9:04 PM

It shouldn't be permanent. I had a little patch that would come up when my breasts were swollen, but have totally disappeared since stopping. I think they were always there, but just invisible without the swelling...

Using Noogleberry no longer
August 6 2009 at 11:49 AM StacyEllen (no login)

I stopped taking "perfect curves" because I am suspicious it may have something to do with the few pounds I have put on in the last month.....I am exercising every day and eating the same and suddenly a lot of my clothes are tight in the but area. My boobs have felt slightly fuller but that could be because of the extra weight too. Oh well, good riddance.

I switched to noogleberry but I haven't used noogleberry in over a week now. I know I just gave up on it, but it was so inconvenient, painful, and I didn't even notice a bit of swell, really, so what was the incentive? I am hoping I can motivate to do brava in the fall, or maybe by some miracle, be happy with my full B's.

Author Reply
mo kems
(Login mokems)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Using Noogleberry no longer August 6 2009, 3:14 PM

Stacy,
I hope you can be happy with your full B's and just use Brava for short stints over the years if you feel you must. A full B on herbs from a small A (where you started ) sounds incredible to me. I haven't even gotten to an A cup after 40 weeks. So, your progress sounds incredible.
By the way, my right breast is looking pretty good (nice round shape) but my left breast, where the rib cage is sunken, looks less shapely. There is some growth but it is as if the lines of the breast are soft and less pronounced. Does that make sense? I think it is due to the ribcage assymetry. I can't think of any way to change it, no matter how I try to position the domes. Any thoughts?

StacyEllen
(no login) Re: herbs and weight gain August 6 2009, 5:26 PM

Sorry, I don't. I am sure it is frustrating. It is so hard to be assymetrical...I know one side of my chest is a small C, the other leans more towards a B/full B. In some of my tops it is very noticeable.

I know I just gave up on it, but I don't think I could go back to noogleberry.

think it works!
September 17 2009 at 5:06 PM StacyEllen (no login)

Using noogleberry has been a rollar coaster ride...i use it for 2 hours a day until I have a few days when life gets in the way and then i think that why bother? It isn't doing squat anyway! Well, last week I was almost crying in the mirror, thinking that my breasts seemed smaller than ever and my bras seemed baggier than ever....why on earth is this happening? I realized that it was because I had stopped using noogleberry for about a week! So I started up again and they feel heavier and fuller again (not bigger, but i will take what i can get)....it is just frustrating because it is a lot of work to take off my shirt, lather up with cream and walk around my house like that (while my kids laugh) and then have someone stop over or have to go somewhere and get cleaned up and dressed. I have been lazy and only using the medium domes, which i don't get as much swelling as with the large but at least they are bearable and I can breathe without them falling off. The larges are excruciating. I have to wear them very tightly and pressing into my ribs or they fall off and i can do nothing except sit on my bed which is very hard for me....i have too much to do to sit around! Even is a t.v. show is on, the pain is so uncomfortable that 1/2 is the MOST i could leave the larges on for. Hopefully in time, if i keep this up, i will be more comfortable in the larges. Disappointing to me is the shape of my breasts though, which is why when looking in the mirror they don't look bigger to me when the domes come off...they look stretched and pointy....as opposed to those gorgeous brava breasts. If i wear brava domes (which i dont right now because i need new ones) even for an hour, my boobs are so gorgeous...full and round. (Like they are full of milk!) I am thinking of doing brava again(i am saving for the stupid $300 domes!) in November but i am not sure if i will be able to do the 10 plus hours a night for 20 weeks which is what i usually do. I may try to wear them for 4 hours a day for 30 weeks/indefinitely....just to keep that swell.

Author Reply
elle
(no login) Re: think it works! September 17 2009, 11:40 PM

Hi,
I think Brava is the only thing that works and even not everyone just for some people. 4 Hours definetly not enough.If you are spending money you should wear it more. I wear it less than before because of the itching. Even the swelling from 17 hours to 14 hours makes 1 inch difference for me. I got the itching under control now but not totaly controlled.I am only using it for 11 hours and waiting for it to be healed.

Edit Message Delete Message

StacyEllen
(no login) Re: think it works! September 18 2009, 1:39 PM

i realize 4 hours isn't going to give me permanent growth...i was more thinking of "maintenance". I have used brava for four different cycles. After cycle 2 i got pregnant and breastfed for 1 1/2 years, so i lost growth and cycle 3 and 4 was to get back what i have lost. I went from a small A to a full B, overall....i am not really unhappy with my size, it is the fullness that i miss. I could do brava for the next 6 years and when i am done, i would still miss the fullness.

elle
(no login) Re: think it works! October 3 2009, 10:28 AM

I just saw your reply now. In a way you are saying Brava is only temporary we have to keep Brava on to maintain our shape. I am used to brava but I missed by freedom to sleep without it. I can't use it more than a year. In that way to wear it at least 15 hours in 4 months is better than 11 hours a day in 6 months.Even they say 17 hours in a day makes a big difference. I prefer longer hours but shorter time.

frustrated
July 15 2009 at 10:23 PM StacyEllen (no login)

For those of you who have been successful with Noogleberry, how long was it before you felt like you had some type of results? My swelling seems to last an hour at the most. I feel like i am getting nowhere.

Author Reply
mountaintop
(no login) Re: frustrated July 16 2009, 6:59 PM

I've been using Noogleberry for over six months (only once a day at most right now) and have had good results (3.5 " gain overall). I noticed slight sustained swelling after about one week (noogling three times a day for a total of about 4 hours). Within three weeks I had noticeably fuller breasts. My bras felt tighter and boobs felt heavier. I never got around to measuring until a week or so later and did notice a .5 to 1 inch increase. The trick to this method is figuring out what it takes to make your boobs hold a swell. I think (swear by, actually), two to three episodes a day for at least an hour to really get results. Of course this could vary from person to person but you're not really giving it a fair shot without this sort of committment.
I am a firm believer in using bigger domes! Who cares if you reach the end or not. You get a much broader based suction, better shaped breasts and less nipple problems etc. with more widespread suction....just do'nt overdue it.... purple pain is a no-no.
I'm not able to commit to much noogling over the summer and have experienced no new gains lately. No problem holding on the ones I have though. Even after a week or two of no noogling. Night-time noogling seems to really work for me in terms of growth. Pump em up good and firm before going to bed and the growth is amazing. I've just ordered XL's and am looking forward to getting back into it in the fall. I don't even fill my larges half-way but think it's helpful to change the size. For one thing it puts ring pressure in different places which is a bonus. Good luck....m

trigger
(Login tr1gger) Re: frustrated July 17 2009, 3:53 PM

Hi StacyEllen,

I'm sorry you're not getting the results you were hoping for, yet. I think it does take quite a while of consistent noogling for the swelling to stick around. I agree that it's extremely frustrating, especially when reading peoples results on forums, it seems like it was instantaneous. I too had moments of extreme frustration with noogle and brava, as the first couple of months you have breasts that appear and then disappear just as quickly. It's a boob rollercoaster! However, with consistency it does end up sticking around. But if you really get the details of those that are having sustained swelling/growth, you'll see that it's taken months. It's a bummer, but that's how the body is, and there's no rushing it.

I hope you're able to find the patience to continue until it's working, or if you stop, that you will find the happiness with where you're at. We know suction works for you!!

StacyEllen
(no login) Re: frustrated July 17 2009, 5:21 PM

Mountaintop--when you said 2-3 sessions for an hour a day, did you mean 2 or 3 times of doing an hour each time, or an hour a day altogether broken up into smaller increments? Because there is no way on earth I could do 3 hours a day with noogle. For one thing, I can't do anything with the domes on. I hate sitting around and I have 3 kids (who are home all day since it's summer) so I am lucky if I manage to get 2 sessions a day, for 1/2 hour each. That was the good thing about brava. IT was a pain and I lost sleep but at least you were wearing it all night when you aren't doing anything anyway, and then you had that beautiful swelling all day.

If only I lived alone, I would just do brava for the rest of my life and skip a day here and there when I needed a break! I am not giving up on noogling though because it is really my only option at the moment. I am hoping all the herbs I am taking will kick in at some point too.

roakie
(Login roakie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: frustrated July 18 2009, 12:27 AM

Stacy, how about if you just put the Brava domes on for the latter half of each night? Do you ever get a full night's sleep with three kids and a snoring husband anyway? If it comes down to noogling for an hour at various times during the day to get swelling vs. putting Brava on in the middle of the night until morning (say if you get up to go to the bathroom at 2:am and wearing them until 6-7am) maybe that would be a decent alternative during the summer.

I can't get a NG dome to stay on me at all. There is just too much uneven bone at my sternum and too little breast for even the medium dome. There are big gaps at the armpit and it just won't stay at all. Small would be too small, so I don't have any option other than Brava for the rest of my life!!!

mountaintop
(no login) Re: frustrated July 18 2009, 2:42 PM

Hi Stacey Ellen, yes I meant 2 to 3 times for an hour each time. I totally understand your inability to to this kind of time. I can't do it right now either. In the winter I travel for work a lot and have several weeks at a time to "marathon". That is how all my growth happened. In the middle of normal life I'm lucky to do one hour a day. On top of it all, no one knows about my "project". One hour a day does'nt give me any gains, so I know it's a question of picking times. On Lucy's forum there are lots of people who may have grown without such a time committment. So don't give up hope. The general rule of thumb though is that "sustained" swelling begins within a couple of weeks and permanent breast tissue eventually replaces that swollan tissue. Good luck. m
p.s. I personally use BB domes, which are more comfortable for me. Still can't do anything without popping them though!

disappointed
June 15 2009 at 10:05 PM StacyEllen (no login)

I am bummed! Last week I told you that I thought noogleberry was already working for me....well, turns out my fullness/heaviness was just because I was due for my period. Now that I have it, my "swelling" has mysteriously disappeared. I knew it was too good to be true to have swelling this early on!

I just received my second dome so now I can do both breasts at once. I don't really like it that they turn purple....that can't be good for the tissue????!!!!! If I ease up on the tension too much, so that they aren't purple,then it feels like I am doing it for nothing, and the domes almost fall off.

I am determined to keep going with this, but I don't have the confidence in noogle yet that I have in brava. If only sleep wasn't so important!!!

Author Reply
waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: disappointed June 16 2009, 2:40 PM

Hi StacyEllen,

Yeah, don't give up hope. It does take time before you get a consistent swelling. As far as the color change during pumping - a little bit of discoloration is fine. The negative pressure pulls more blood supply into the breast and this causes the color change.

Once the domes are removed the breast color should come back to normal within a minute or two. If the color remains darker then the breast has been over-pumped.

Go gentle, but use enough pressure to keep the domes on. You can also use a pump and release method - pump until you feel tightness then let off the pressure. You do this over and over again during the session. A little tiresome, but many have reported quite a lot of increase from this method.

Best wishes,
waxingmoon

StacyEllen
(no login) Re: disappointed June 17 2009, 12:18 PM

Thanks for the advice and encouragement. I love the look of Brava swollen boobs, and I guess I am a bit too anxious for some of that. Maybe I am wrong, but so far it doesn't seem like it will be anything like brava...the top part of my breast (although it is the part that is being suctioned the most) doesn't have any swelling to speak of when I deflate and take off the domes. They seem to be more full through the bottom, like they spread out more.

roakie
(Login roakie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: disappointed June 17 2009, 4:02 PM

Stacy,
I wonder if you could maintain some retention by doing Brava 3 nights per week, maybe for only 8 hours?

StacyEllen
(no login) Re: disappointed June 17 2009, 4:40 PM

You know Roakie, I had kind of wondered the same thing....I have even toyed with the idea of doing Brava for 3 nights a week (one night off, one night on kind of thing) for the rest of my life...but somehow I don't think I can do Brava halfheartedly like that. I am not sure the aggrevation would be worth the amount of swelling? I am going to give noogleberry my best shot for the summer (although it will be tough since my kids will be out of school soon, my daughter knows, but noone else so far) and summer time is so busy with beach trips, vacation, etc. If I have not noticed anything by fall, I will give Brava another shot, I think. I will have to wait til mid October though, since we have a disney world trip planned for the beginning of October. I don't want to start in September and then have to take a week off.

Why don't I just gain 10 lbs...that would fill out my bra! (and my pants too)

Roakie, how is your progress coming?

roakie
(Login roakie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: disappointed June 18 2009, 3:23 AM

Well, I am on week 33! I measure only one inch bigger after 12 hours but I look like I have a little mound there, where before I had absolutely nothing and was actually concave on the left side. That is actually the whole reason I started Brava. I never really minded being flat-chested and never tried to hide it, but as I aged and lost all upper body fat (of which I never had any), the assymetry in my rib cage started to become very visible. I am very afraid that I will lose it all after keeping the domes off for a week, as many have lost an inch when taking a long break, so I am determined to keep going for the full year. Then, I will try the NG at least 2 times per day, everyday, to try to maintain something until I do another Brava cycle. I think Brava is much harder for women who have undergone menopause.
Thanks to you, Stacy, I am determined to really give Brava a go! And OMG, when you mention the kids, I am drained. I remember those days with three children. I was a stay-at-home mom until they went to college! I taught aerobics and used to drag them to the classes. I am STILL tired and they are all young adults now. I feel for you, but enjoy each moment with them. It goes by so fast, but seems SO slow during each day! It sound like you are one busy mom and your kids are so lucky to have you!

StacyEllen
(no login) Re: disappointed June 18 2009, 11:56 AM

Thanks Roakie! You always have something nice to say....that was a nice way to begin my day (before the kids start to drive me nuts Smile

Rox3
(no login) Re: disappointed June 18 2009, 12:43 PM

Yeah, I'm starting to wonder about doing another Brava cycle too in the fall. I think I will because I am no where near the one full cup size increase. I only kept one inch. So I'll shoot for October too like Stacy Ellen. The problem...I have three kids under the age of 8 and I work 30 hours per week, plus have a pretty good commute. I do it in 4 days so I'm home with them three days a week, but it's exhausting and then losing sleep with Brava doesn't help. You really have to make a commitment to it. But I have balance in my life. I get a great career that I love and I get to spend three days a week at home with the kids too.

waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: disappointed June 18 2009, 1:44 PM

As far as breast shape - I know some Noogleberry users use their brava domes with the Noogle pump. They say it creates a breast shape they like better.

I don't know what it does to the domes however - it probably takes its toll on the silicone eventually - but if you had an old set of domes it might be a great idea.

As far as the shape with the Noogle domes - very round is what most agree on. I found that the part of my breast that retained permanent growth when I went on a Noogle hiatus was the upper section. It takes time, but that area should begin to retain swelling.

Best wishes,
waxingmoon

yes I want to throw them against a wall
May 27 2009 at 4:22 PM StacyEllen (no login)

I just experimented with my noogleberry. It took 10 trys to even get the tubing to attach to the end of the dome. I was afraid I was going to ruin the tubing because I had to use almost boiling water to get it to stretch enough. Then I had to use TONS of cream to get any suction at all. This is going to be messy! I could never wear clothing while using it. THEN, (and mind you I only got one dome, so i have to go through this one breast at a time) the only way I could keep suction was if I bent over like a hunchback and pushed as much armpit/other boob tissue against the dome to keep it in place. The dome didn't really hurt like I thought it would, but the position was a killer! The only way I could use noogleberry would be when I can be naked from the waist up (which means no sons around) and while I am watching t.v. in bed???? I can't move one bit or the dome loses suction. I lasted 1 minute with each breast. It was too uncomfortable...how does anyone make it for an hour? Maybe if I could let go and just sit back, but if I did that, the whole dome fell off. I need some major encouragment girls or this system is going out the window.

Brava is a picnic compared to this! At least I can go about my business!

Author Reply
waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: yes I want to throw them against a wall May 27 2009, 7:26 PM

Hi StacyEllen,

You have my sympathy. It does get better and the body gets used to the pressure from the domes so initial discomfort will fade (or else our mind just doesn't feel it any more...).

Here is something that worked for me regarding the Noogleberry. Instead of slathering the entire breast with lotion, just put lotion around the rim of the dome. This creates a seal without the whole 'hands too lotioned to hold the dome and use the pump' scenario. Also, use the smallest dome you have first and you will have better results. Once your breast swells from the smaller dome you can then use the larger dome.

I never had a problem with putting the silicone tubing on my domes. The only part of my unit I detach is the pump from the tube. That frustratingly slides off on its own and if I haven't clamped the tube (with a clothes pin) the the domes fall off. (I had used another pump for a while with the tubing so I guess it got a little stretched out).

If you put on a big button front shirt then you can enclose the entire apparatus after you have the domes on. At first you will feel like a T-rex with useless arms, but after a couple of minutes of suction you can make slight furtive arm movements. Some women talk about getting up and doing household things while wearing the domes, but not me. I am lucky to be able to type. I have learned to have the pump ready because one wrong move and the 'farting' will begin. There is nothing quite like struggling for several minutes to get the domes on and then having them fart off your chest.

However, it is worth it. You do get used to it. It does get easier in time. Best of all will be the first time you get swelling and end up with some big -albeit temporary hooters. Then the first time the swelling remains for a day will happen and you will be on cloud nine.

Too bad you got the single edition, but then you would have double trouble at first getting those babies to latch on. If you let Lucy @ Noogleberry know of you dilemma I am sure she would help you out.

Don't give up. It really is worth it.

Best wishes,
waxingmoon

Funkymonkey22
(no login) Re: yes I want to throw them against a wall May 28 2009, 12:29 AM

Im sorry Stacy to hear that youre having so much trouble with the NB system. I tried it today again for 2 hours and i had great suction. I could jump, run, and move around with out losing any suction. Im not sure why your having so much more trouble getting it to stay. As for the tubing i know how you feel. It took me forever to get those tubes in. I also had to use almost boiling water just to get it to fit. So far im having very little complications with my NB.

StacyEllen
(no login) Re: yes I want to throw them against a wall May 28 2009, 2:25 AM

maybe because my breast has so little fat/tissue up top and on the sides, so there is nothing to fill out the dome. I think I will try the smaller dome next time. At first glance it looked kind of small but maybe I will have better success with that at first.

thanks for all the suggestions, girls!

trigger
(Login tr1gger) Re: yes I want to throw them against a wall May 29 2009, 1:40 AM

definitely the smaller dome Stacy Ellen!! I know exactly what you're talking about. It definitely gets easier with practice.

StacyEllen
(no login) thanks! June 1 2009, 7:04 PM

I tried the smaller dome today and what a difference! You were so right! When I first put the smaller dome over my boob it looks too small (i am used to those huge honkin' brava domes) but that is the key to having the thing stay on. I liked it! Didn't hurt at all. The hard thing will be finding the time every day to actually sit and use it. (since I couldn't do anything with those domes on) Today I put the dome on (since I can only do one at a time) and walked around my upstairs with the pump tucked in waistband of my pants. I left it on for a few mnutes, then switched to the other breast. The best will be if I could actually sit and watch t.v. and do each breast for 1/2 hour....that will be tough because I never sit still. Even if I am watching t.v. I am folding laundry, lifting weights, picking up toys, etc. But I am determined to find a way because all I think about it when can I use Brava again, but I really don't want to, if you know what I mean!!!!!!!!!!!!

trigger
(Login tr1gger) Re: yes I want to throw them against a wall June 1 2009, 7:36 PM

Yay! I thought it would be the perfect answer for you. You really should have two domes though, to cut the time spent sitting still in half.

Grrrrr....
June 22 2009 at 1:52 PM StacyEllen (no login)

So every day I have attempted to noogle for 1/2 hour and then I put my brava domes on for an hour. Great swell that lasts for an hour and 1/2 to 2 after that. However, my brava domes are shot. I just don't get much of a seal anymore. Last night just laying in bed, I had to resuck the air out every 5 minutes. But, who wants to spend $350 on new domes if I don't even know if I am going to really do another brava cycle? I was more thinking an hour a day of maintanence. My daughter said last night, "you aren't going to grow just doing this once a day like this, are you? So what is the point?"

I am not sure what the point is! I just miss the swelling.

So, I am going to try and work more with my noogleberry for now. I definitely don't get the same great swell/breast shape from it though, that I get from Brava. Noogle boobs just look pointy and saggy and my nipples stick out. Brava makes your boobs look full and round and bouncy. And the swelling lasts much longer.

I just tried my large noogle domes for the heck of it, to see if I could use them yet....they still just fall off. Can't even keep them on for one second.

Author Reply
roakie
(Login roakie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Grrrrr.... June 22 2009, 7:53 PM

Don't feel bad. I can't get noogle domes to stay on no matter what. Even when I try to use them part way through the day with some Brava swelling, I have too many gaps and bony places. They just will not work, period. I have never been able to get even the slightest suction so I don't know what I am going to do when Brava is done.

StacyEllen
(no login) Re: Grrrrr.... June 23 2009, 12:11 PM

Maybe you could just keep using your brava for a few hours a day......

trigger
(Login tr1gger) Re: Grrrrr.... June 23 2009, 4:09 PM

what size domes are you using Roakie? sounds like their too big.

Stacy Ellen, if you're squished full in your mediums, you should be able to get the larges on. I did, (actually I could even use the extra larges, and those are monstrous) even before I ever tried brava.
You need to use a whole lot of lubrication, and attach one dome at a time. You achieve this by crimping one side of the tubing (with a hair band for instance), and holding the dome with one hand, and pumping with the other. Keep sliding the dome about whilst pumping furiously until you feel it grab on. Once you've got good suction, give it a few minutes to swell and really seal around the edges. At this point, you can tie off the tubing on this dome (careful! crimp first, and tie before undoing the tubing on the other dome, or you'll have lost suction and all that effort!) then undo the otherside, repeating the same procedure - slide dome around on chest pumping furiously, until you get a seal. When you do, you can carefully untie the other side of the tubing and voila! both domes on.

This is the only way you'll achieve it, and believe me, with the width of the large domes as opposed to the tiny mediums, you'll find they're sitting very close together on the chest and bringing the swelling in closer to create cleavage.

I'd try this first, seeing as you have the equipment, and see how you like it. If not, it's another set of brava domes for you! Which you could noogle with too, of course...

StacyEllen
(no login) Re: Grrrrr.... June 23 2009, 7:09 PM

I have tried to put on the larges, even after I used Brava for an hour and was very swelled...they still wouldn't attach to me to save my life!

I will try again in a month....for now, the mediums are o.k.

roakie
(Login roakie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Grrrrr.... June 23 2009, 9:06 PM

Well, maybe the medium domes I ordered are too big. The thing is, from looking at the base measurements on the NG website, I thought the smalls would be too narrow, even though I am so flat. If the rims are supposed to actually sit on the breast tissue, then the smalls might work. Though I am so flat, my breasts are still somewhat wide. Hmmm. I am not sure what would work.

As for using Brava domes in place of NG, I had thought of that. But isn't NG supposed to work for temporary swelling better than Brava because the NG domes are smaller? Would such big Brava domes work for temporary swelling and maintenance just an hour a day, or would I get virtually no swelling at all? I don't yet know what it is like to be "out" of the Brava cycle and dealing with lack of swelling.

StacyEllen
(no login) Re: Grrrrr.... June 24 2009, 2:10 PM

personally, Roakie, I like the temporary swelling of Brava better than Noogle. I have done both. An hour of brava and my breasts are beautiful. The swelling will last an hour or so after. They are bouncy and round. The swelling of the same amount of time with noogle and my breasts are NOT pretty, they are pointy. I don't think the swelling lasts any longer either. So I am using both, but if i could only pick one, it would be brava. Unfortunately, the noogle domes are cheap and don't wear out, and the brava domes are very expensive and do wear out. I need new domes right now, but I don't have $350 to fork over, and I never see my size on ebay for cheaper. (wide large)
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon