Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do the enlargement pills cause cancer?

Hi Ladies,

I'm fairly new to this site and have been reading up on the posts for a few days - (you know doing that research before you make the potential purchase).

I've heard rumours about breast enlargement pills causing cancer and wanted to get a better understanding of this; have any cases been reported that anyone knows of etc?

Grateful for any news.

Psalms

If you haven't been watching the news, everything causes cancer.

Many of the ingredients used for breast enhancement formulas are said to protect against cancer.

A clinical study was done a few years ago which concluded that these herbs offer a significant protection against cancer. Plus on top of that countries that consume a lot of phytoestogens in their normal diets have a lower rate of breast cancer - and the country that consumes the very most (Japan) has the very lowest incidence of breast cancer. It's no surprise therefore that Western countries which generally consume little or no phytoestrogens have the highest rates of breast cancer.

What I have learned is that if you have cancer, you should avoid Dong Quai and Pueraria Mirifica due to the fact that they can increase the existing cancerous cells your body ALREADY possesses. Refer to http://www.mskcc.org/mskcc/html/69207.cfm and http://www.mskcc.org/mskcc/html/69276.cfm And I agree with the other posts in this forum, most of these herbs actually help prevent cancer. There is a risk of breast cancer when there is too much estrogen and having too little can cause alopecia. What some of these herbs do is stabilize the levels of estrogen which is what we all want; one of these herbs is saw palmetto.

Also a good hormone balancing herb is Maca, I been taking it and loving it so far, haven't had breast growth from it. But it is slowly bringing back my sex drive Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon