Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Convince me to Noogle!

I started out at a 34 AA before I took Wonder Up. After 6 months of taking it and spending hundreds of dollars I'm still at the same flat AA. Noogle just seems to make sense but I'm not totally convinced it will work for me. I guess after getting my hopes up so high with the herbs and being totally "deflated", I'm skeptical about any other method. PLEASE tell me all the reasons why I should Noogle![/font][font=Trebuchet MS]

Hi Dear!!! And welcome to this amazing forum! Smile
I'm sorry to hear that you didn't get the results that you wanted from the Wonder up pills...but you should know that maybe herbs just don't work on you....maybe BO will be a better choice for you.
About the NoogleBerry. I think that for you it will work good. because you already breastfeed your children so your skin was already stretched, on the noogleberry from the best results are women who already had children and breastfeed them.
I highly recommend you to go to the www.noogleberry.com/forum and check out the photo gallery. You will be amazed what results women get from using the NB. There are some nice men who also use the NB and they are flat chested...and they also get great results from the NB.
It is only your decision if you want to give the NB a go....Every person reacts to it differently...some need to use it only for a few months and they get to their goal. and some need to use it for years to get to the results they want.
I'm one of the slow responders (I think). I hardly get swelling...But I am going to give it at least one hole year to see if it works for me or not...but I know the NB works!!!! Smile I already have rounder and nicer breast from NB.
I Hope you will find what will work for you! Smile
Good Luck!

I second visiting the galleries. Amazing!

I just started using a pump. I don't have the Noogleberry yet, but rather a cheap alternative that will hopefully last until I get a NB. It's the same concept though, and in using it for only six days now, I'm already seeing a little improvement. Nothing miraculous, but I'm fuller. It's giving me hope that if I keep it up, I may just get results like some of the ones I've seen.

Good luck to you!

Thank you for the welcome eva and brandy! Brandy, do you mind if I ask what kind of pump you have now? I thought the Noogle was pretty cheap already but if you've found something cheaper that works... why not give it a try?

Hi again! Smile
And you are very welcome! Wink
this is what brandy is using:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=6669
Smile
Good Luck!

Yep, that's it. I'm using the Doc Johnson Dual Breast Exerciser. However, it doesn't come with different cup sizes and is not quite as nice as the NB. The tubing is made of like a hard plastic, where the NB is softer tubing that I'm sure could be more discreet. I usually pump in the bathroom, and looking at myself in the mirror is quite a sight! But it does the job for now. Big Grin

Thanks again ladies. I actually live overseas right now and am unable to order anything at the moment so I'm using my time reading all of the information about Noogling on this site as well as Noogles site. Sure wish I had read more about this before spending hundreds on herbs.

Talula, don´t let living overseas stop you from having your nb, I live completely at the end of the world and I got my nb very fast and safely, with no shipping charge AT ALL.
good luck!

Hi Talula, Bibi is right honey dont let where you live atop you doing what you want to do, The noogleberry is exellent and really worth a try i fully recommend it, and they offer an exellent survice and would be able to get one to you even if you was in the north poll i would imagine lol well almost lol just go for it honey. Good luckBig Grin
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Hey Bibi! Thanks for the encouragement but I REALLY can't. I'd have to have it sent to Kenya where the postal service is really corrupted. I'd end up paying at least as much to get it from the post office as I paid Noogleberry to buy it. My only hope that I would get it before we furlough is if someone who was planning on visiting us out here wouldn't mind bringing it. But the REAL question there would be... would I mind them bringing it to me?Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon