Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry - pump and release

Hey ladies,

I am doing a little break from NBE and it feels good not to think about the girls all the time Wink However, I will be starting noogleberry soon and have been thinking about the pump and release method. It seems like some have gotten more swelling with it but I am wondering if anyone had any more permanent growth with it?

I am a little hesitant in trying it because it requires more pressure and I am not sure it is good for the breasts to have even more pressure on the breasts than normal pump and hold method. I have however no experience with this method and wanted your opinons.

Rosie

Hi honey, hope your ok. I used the pump and release method and it worked really well for me, i never needed to use alot of pressure to get my swelling so i was fine so all i can suggest is just give it ago and see how you get on, you may not need to pump to hard yourselfSmile i would pump and then keep the pressure for about 10 mins then release and go again, i would get more swelling on my second pump and better size, then id release after another 10 mins and go again and so on for about an hour at a time 2 times a day sometimes 3, i would need to do smaller pumps inbetween to keep the suction going and pressure going though but only a little bit lol anyway let me know how you get on and good luck hunBig Grin
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Thank you so much for your reply Cheryl Smile It's true that I guess I have to try for myself to see how I react to it. How long do you release for?

I am thinking about giving Brava another go in January, it should be easier for me this time since me and my boyfriend just broke up after 3 years. It's time to do something for myself and I would love a full C/small D cup Wink

Hi honey, oh no, im sorry to hear about your breakup, i know how it feels as i was in a relationship with a girl for 5 years and she did the dirty on me and it really hurt, so if you ever need anyone to let of steam to just pm me or something ok hun Smile. I would release then leave it for about 30 seconds and go again, that way your tissue is already expanded and ready to go again and hopefully expand abit more without over pumping. Hope this helps.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Welcome back CousinRose hadn't heard from you in a while Smile I guess I don't talk so much myself... but anyway keep us posted with how it works for you! Also, I'm sorry to hear about your breakup, but I agree that doing something for yourself is an awesome way to handle it! I read that Cheryl did the pump and release somewhere else and that makes me want to try it too! Cheryl thanks for explaining- I would not have thought it was 10 minutes; I thought the "release" was more immediate. Cheryl- did you get the little red pinpoint marks doing this?

Hi DollyAmbition, i think the beauty of noogling is there is no set way or time to actually do it, so you can kind of experiment with what works for you, some people do pump and release on and off, so they will pump with high pressure and release straight away then pump again, i never liked that as in my opinion you had to pump to much pressure and you would get marks, so i sort of made my own way that seemed to work really well for me, on some occasions i would get marks and a few little bruises but very rarely, this way does seem to effect your nipples alot though so cover them up lol unless you want huge nipples to hang coats on lol perhaps its just me who this happened to though lol anyway good luck hun and let me know how you get on.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Hmmm it would be nice to have somewhere to hang my purse in a yuckie bathroom stall but nah. hahahhaha. Thanks for the response! Smile Yeah, I have some of the red dots, what makes it worse is my uber sensitive skin, and I also have an extremely high pain tolerance (in otherwords, the amount of tension that gives me marks does not hurt even remotly) So it sucks. I may look into how much those NB pumps with the gauges are since I'm so bad at finding what's right for me. I like my Brava Smart box at night but I want to start out with a bit more pressure.

Dolly, I have the same problem as you (high pain tolerance/sensitive skin) and I too will get red dots from what I perceive as very low suction. So I have to gauge the pressure by what color my boobs are: pink or red is OK; purple is NOT OK. Tongue Also, if the skin starts looking all mottled, I release a little pressure. Since I Noogle at bedtime, I have to use a flashlight to check on my "color status." Tongue

Pump and release seems to get me the best swelling. And thanks for mentioning about the 30 second "rest" after releasing, before pumping again, Cheryl; since I've started waiting that little bit, I'm able to pump just a TEENY bit harder next time around, without the red dots (well, I always get a couple). I hold it for 10 minutes as well. And I'm finally nearing the 2" mark in my medium NB cups (was stuck at 1.5" forever!).

I've been Noogling my right breast exclusively, since it was way smaller than the left for nearly a month already (they're pretty close to equal now); and I never taped my nipple down or anything; and it hasn't changed at all. But that's just my experience; I know for others, it did get larger. So I guess everyone is different!

This was an informative thread! Big Grin

Twister_Mama- it's good to know someone can understand my pain (or lack thereof!) That's a good idea to go by color. I thought I did pretty well a couple of days ago but then still had some red dots- mostly on the inside of my right breast though I pump both sides simultaneously. I put liquid bandage over the dots yesterday and tonight so the little "hemmorages" don't get worse, hopefully it helps.

BTW with the nipple size- mine actually haven't changed either at least not as far as I or DH can tell. I wonder if it's because I've never had kids? I know what your name is but if you're not actually a mama maybe taht's also why you don't have this issue? I'm glad mine don't- I like the size of them but if we do have kids I've heard about the sagging and shrinkage so I will DEFINITELY be doing major NBE afterwards! Then, maybe I will tape 'em up.

Anywho good luck and thanks again Smile

LOL! The "mama" in my name IS because I have kids! Big Grin Two of them: a 10-year-old and a 4-year-old. And also, I like twisters. Wink For some totally unfair reason, my breasts never grew at all during either pregnancy. I didn't breastfeed; but my breasts shrank back to pre-puberty levels anyway. Dodgy If you're worried about enlarging or sagging nipples with NB after having kids, just keep an eye on it; and tape them down if you notice anything different. For myself, I'm allergic to adhesive from band-aids or tape; so I'm glad my nipples aren't getting any bigger now! That's not to say they won't get bigger if I actually grow up to a B or C cup; but at that size, the nipples/areolas I have now would look too small. They're fine for an AA cup, though! Smile

I hope your red dots go away quickly!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon