Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

what do you massage with?

Hey everyone, I'm pretty new here and I'm trying to develop my own program. I read Eve's program and I think I want to take on her powdered herbs and teas; the only thing I really want to change is the massage oil. A lot of people on the forum have complained about the smell of the herbs and borage oil, and I want to find a great oil or lotion that will smell good and will work with the rest of Eve's program.

I'm considering Jason's Wild Yam Cream or cocobutter with vitamin E. I read about the love-my-breasts massage oil, which sounded lovely, but I don't want to buy too many extra herbs and I don't know if those herbs would work with Eve's program.

Please help me! I want to order my herbs ASAP but I just don't know about the massage stuff.

hello,

some use olive oil and bio oil.

bio oil is better though, i personally use it. i think its better because it is NON greasy, smells like some sort of baby oil.

it is true the herbs oil smell awful sometimes and if you apply it before you sleep you dont want to mess up your bed sheets (like i did)

you can also use extract fenugreek and mix it with olive oil and let it stay for a week before you use it. i read that from the discussions in this forum try to look it up.

hope that helps.

(05-10-2010, 11:40 PM)island irie Wrote:  Hey everyone, I'm pretty new here and I'm trying to develop my own program. I read Eve's program and I think I want to take on her powdered herbs and teas; the only thing I really want to change is the massage oil. A lot of people on the forum have complained about the smell of the herbs and borage oil, and I want to find a great oil or lotion that will smell good and will work with the rest of Eve's program.

I'm considering Jason's Wild Yam Cream or cocobutter with vitamin E. I read about the love-my-breasts massage oil, which sounded lovely, but I don't want to buy too many extra herbs and I don't know if those herbs would work with Eve's program.

Please help me! I want to order my herbs ASAP but I just don't know about the massage stuff.

I use Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E Skin Therapy Oil. I get it at Walmart for under $10. It smells like chocolate! Big Grin If you don't use too much, it absorbs nicely and doesn't leave you feeling all greasy and stuff.

I know many people using the herbal method incorporate herbs into their massage oil, since it gets absorbed directly into the breasts. Obviously, cocoa butter alone doesn't have any of those phyto-estrogenic herbs in it; but if you're only looking at massage to primarily to flush out toxins and get blood circulating and flowing to the breasts, I can't say enough good things about the Palmer's one I use.

yo uso aceite de almendras dulces con aceite de onagra y de semillas de lino, y me va muy bien, espero te sirva,un saludo.Smile

well girls, i hope growth is great and healthy for everyone. so we are talking about massaging here. in remembering that our dear boobs skin, like more of our skin, is quite absorbent, maybe we should also remember to try to avoid products with mineral oil and parabens or other weird chemicals. i think that pure cocoa butter and natural oils like extravirgin olive oil are good to use. i have heard that jojoba oil is not the good oil for nbe breast massage because it has fat melting effects. good luck. treat your stuff good! when you massage, love what you got and what it is becoming to keep it positive :] i now know i am a lifelong massager because it is good preventative medicine! wWootT!

Thanks everyone! You were all so helpful and you've given me a lot to think about Smile

I'm probably going to try oil with fenugreek extract; the bio oil sounds good, I wonder how it would smell with the fenugreek. Has anyone mixed the two? That Palmer's sounds like it smells really nice, though, after a few months (and hopefully after some growth) I'll probably switch.

I started off by mixing one teaspoon of Fenugreek extract with 1 teaspoon of body lotion. It works well for the massage but it really does smell strong!! My dearly beloved other half puts up with a lot but couldn't stand that smell and started keeping away from me.Sad
I swapped the Fenugreek extract for Wild Yam extract which has no real smell and I'm seeing some results from something ( can't separate the massage from the ingested herbs) so thats something to think about if the smell gets too much.

Pansy Mae

hola chicas, alguna de vosotras se le ha retrasado la regla , con los ejercios?, llevo apenas dos semanas y ya noto resultados positivos!

i have

i mixed fenugreek extract- which smells REALLY BAD
with bio oil- which smells REALLY GOOD

and guess what. the bio oil smell overpowered the fenugreek.
which is a good thing. dont forget to mix them.i prepare mine before hand so i keep stirring it and when im about to use it, its pretty much dissolved.

(08-10-2010, 04:23 PM)island irie Wrote:  Thanks everyone! You were all so helpful and you've given me a lot to think about Smile

I'm probably going to try oil with fenugreek extract; the bio oil sounds good, I wonder how it would smell with the fenugreek. Has anyone mixed the two? That Palmer's sounds like it smells really nice, though, after a few months (and hopefully after some growth) I'll probably switch.

cocoa butter is one of the finest thing to massage with , thats what i heard and implemented .

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon