Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

I was considering using the brava breast enhancement

I was considering using the brava breast enhancement
March 28 2007 at 9:56 AM Donna (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was considering using Brava and had the info pack sent to me but I'm glad I came across this forum first because it has helped me decide it's not worth it for me. I'd like to ask everyone their opinion as to whether they think breast implants would be better considering it's over and done quickly, you get permanent results, and it only costs twice as much as the Brava system, e.g. you may as well pay the additional $2000 to actually get results. I know that Brava produces real breast tissue for some people which is preferable to a hard implant, but the effort you have to go through for such a tiny amount of growth doesn't seem worth it. Seems you get more bang for your buck with implants.

Author Reply
Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER Considering the alternative March 28 2007, 4:12 PM

While you are correct in breast implants are a faster much more painful method of getting a size increase.

You need to look at the failures of that option aswell. Permanent scaring, redoing of the implants every few years to replace damaged implants or leaking ones. Possible physical trauma, death from the procedure or complications from body rejection of the implants or something used during the surgery.

So yes implants are a much faster method. However if you have any size at all on your breasts. brava with persistant use does work. i have went from an A to overfilling a C for 10 hours plus before i put the system back on. been wearing it for 95 days now with avg of 14.16 hours per day. And just spent another $940 to get an entire system from brava got the sport with the x-large wide domes. Considering i started using the wide/medium domes. I guess it is working.

Most people on this forum will agree. Growing your own is a much better choice over having something foriegn inside you.

Also consider this, the more tissue you have prior to getting implants the better the end result will be. ask your doctor about that.

Edit Message Delete Message

Ida
(no login) Re: I was considering using the brava breast enhancement May 7 2007, 11:25 AM

Breast implants are not exactly permanent, seeing as you have to have them re-done every 5 or 10 years, plus you could have complications with them anyway and need some adjustment.

Strawberry
(no login) Re: I was considering using the brava breast enhancement May 11 2007, 6:13 AM

I tried BRAVA nearly four years ago when it had just come out. I wore it religiously for about 14-16 hours a day. During the process, the swelling was very encouraging and for a while I actually had a cleavage! But after I stopped using it (I completed the full number of weeks as recommended), the swelling reduced (as expected) and I was left with more fullness at the top of my breasts.

However, since then I gained weight (about 2 stone) and my breasts increased slightly due to that. I've since lost 1.5 stone and my breasts seem to be almost as they were before I started using Brava. BUT when I compare myself to how I was then (I took photos throughout) a slight increase in fullness remains at the top of my breasts but certainly not a cup size. It's also not enough for me to feel happier with my breasts.

Now I plan to go for a BA in the next six months and a big part of me regrets spending all that money on BRAVA.

Alice
(no login) Re: I was considering using the brava breast enhancement May 21 2007, 8:44 PM

My gripe with Brava is that even when the system works the results are just not dramatic enough to justify the cost and the commitment and the time and the inconvenience of the **** thing.

Aruba
(no login) Re: I was considering using the brava breast enhancement June 13 2007, 7:21 AM

The question you need to address is not the speed of it or the cost of it, but simply whether you think the results you are likely to get from Brava would be enough to make the whole thing worthwhile.

Natasha
(no login) Re: I was considering using the brava breast enhancement August 7 2007, 7:16 AM

Anyone who is happy to have implants should go and get it done and not waste any time with Brava, The fact is that Brava is an option for those who would never have implants. It's not a true alternative to implants, it's one of the choices you can make if you're someone for whom implants are out of the question.

Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER brava and implants August 7 2007, 8:17 AM

While the above posters have some valid points. using brava to increase the amount of tissue you have aswell as gently stretching the skin of your breasts...It makes getting implants a bit easier as the BA surgeon has more to work with..giving you a more natural end result. From what i have read about.

And most that did the single session of 10 weeks with brava if they only did the 10 hours or 14+ per day. Gained almost a cup. Half cup was the norm..Main reason why i am putting so much time into it.

I intend to gain as much as brava will do for me and if at the end of the mega session i am doing I am still not satisfied and if the domes are intact at the end or i can still get a new set from brava without buying the entire package again i may continue with brava or i may go ahead and get the implants.

At this point i am not really interested in getting them. I am very happy with the mid C to small D with swelling i am attaining with the system. But until i finish with this mega session i won't know how much i will retain. If i am at a medium to full C after putting in 52 weeks of 15 hour days. Then i think BA is not going to be an option. Won't really need it. If after all this time invested and the money for all the domes i have purchased. I shrink back down to almost what i started at then i may just say fine and get the implants. Only time will tell.

livinonaprayer
(no login) Re: I was considering using the brava breast enhancement August 7 2007, 12:48 PM

I guess it's all in your expectations and the outcome you're looking for. Brava does increase your breast size but I don't know if it's possible to get the size increase you would see from implants. Would you be happy with possibly 1 cup size or less with Brava? While I think I'd like how implants would look, I am not willing to have the surgery or risk the possible negative health consequences. I also don't like the idea of a having a foreign object in my breasts. Everyone has to do what they feel is right for them. I was at first disappointed with Brava because I was hoping to keep the size increase I saw with the swelling each morning. The swelling looks like you have implants, but gradually deflates throughout the day. I did have growth after 11 weeks, but it would probably not be obvious to the average person. I am more filled out than before having had 2 pregnancies and breast feeding, I was happy not to have any more drooping.

Good luck!

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: I was considering using the brava breast enhancement August 7 2007, 7:23 PM

One lady has persevered for about 4 cycles using sometimes Brava and sometimes Bosom Beauty (bravabreast), she has gained about 4 inches in 3 years. Also if you could get 1-2ins from Brava and 1 more from herbs....I'm considering Celution or possibly Macrolane which are injectable fillers but want to get the absolute max from natural means first (esp as both of those are likely to give a modest gain) although I'd rather not try BO. When I first started all this I thought I was a small 32B (probably more like 32A) and my target was full 32B...unfortunately I have since become tit obsessed and want to be C/D - has this happened to anyone else?

Cyclops
(no login) Re: I was considering using the brava breast enhancement August 22 2007, 6:18 PM

Most of those using Brava accept that they probably won't gain that much and may not gain anything at all. Significant gains are truly exceptional. Going for breast implants is a different mindset entirely and the two things are not comparable. Yes implants give you more bang for your buck, but it's a completely different level of risk and a completely different kind of result, because however good the op is the resulting breasts will always be fake, rather than the admittedly limited but natural growth you can hopefully get from Brava.

Felicity
(no login) Re: I was considering using the brava breast enhancement October 17 2007, 10:07 AM

Brava is not about bang for your buck. It's about probably getting a fairly modest result at a high price and with having to put in a lot of time and effort, but untimetely having something that is your own and not having foreign objects inside your body, which as someone pointed out above will eventually need to be replaced anyway.

Ellen
(no login) Re: I was considering using the brava breast enhancement December 8 2007, 8:06 AM

It all depends what kind of result you're looking for. Successful cases with Brava tend to ones of modest success and if the 'About' page is anything to go by, most women do not gain anything from Brava. I think the answer is that if you're one of those people who is happy to have implants then implants is the way to go.

Day one of Brava tonight
May 17 2006 at 9:09 PM frankymand (Login frankymand)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi All

I'm glad I stumbled acrros this site, it's great. Well as the title suggests I'm just starting on my 10(ish) week course of Brava.

I must admit I'm a bit disheartened by some of the bad reviews on here but am going to try and stick with it. According to Brava I'm a 'fast responder' (breastfed 2 babies) so hopefully that's a plus point.

I'm currently a 32B and would love to be a C cup but tbh I just want them to be less saggy and soft, thre's no 'spring' to them anymore.

I have worn it for a few nights here and there in the last 2 weeks just to get used to it and every single time I have woken in the early hours to find them deflated. The problem seems to be, not the vacuum, but the tube coming off where it meets the dome (got manual tubing not smartbox) Has anyone else had this problem?

I normally chuck them off in a half asleep stress but am determined tonight that I will stick with it and re pump them.

So if anyone with a success story has any tips for me or if anyone is just starting too and wants to compare stories with me along the wqay iI would be grateful to hear from you.

Mandy

Author Reply
Sharon
(no login) Re: Day one of Brava tonight May 19 2006, 9:38 AM

I'm just starting too. Going from what others have said, I'm expecting my time with Brava to be a lot longer than 10 weeks. Yes there are bad reviews on here, but that just goes to show that Brava does not work for everyone. Some women are stisfied with their results and I can only hope to be one of them.

Christi
(no login) Why are you not using the Smartbox? May 20 2006, 11:06 PM

I've had no problems with the Smartbox at all, and I'm in my fourth week of Brava. THe Smartbox is nice because you don't have to worry about maintaining pressue, it does it for you automatically.

Sally Anne
(Login sally.anne)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Day one of Brava tonight May 21 2006, 7:52 AM

Yes but she's not using the smartbox, she's using the maual tubing.

Sn0wflake
(no login) Re: Day one of Brava tonight June 14 2006, 11:24 AM

Hey Mandy,

I guess its almost been a month since you started Brava. How are you liking it? Are you keeping up with it? I keep going back and forth on my decision to use it and I'm hoping to hear about more positive experiences.
Hope it's going well!

Liz

Mandy
(Login frankymand) Hi Liz June 14 2006, 9:45 PM

Hi Liz

I just popped back on here to email the link to someone and saw my post at the top!

Bad news I'm afraid. I have now sold my Brava on for £200 less than I bought it.: (

I absolutely do believe it works but the 10 hours for 10 weeks is really hard work. I thought I had thought it all through properly but the reality is so different.

With 2 kids it was imposssible to get it on for 10 hours and keep it on. My toddler still wakes occasionally and as soon as I leant in the cot they'd go down. I also didn't think it was appropriate for my 8 year old to see me in them so I couldn't get them on til he was in bed (usually about 8pm) so if he was late it meant I had to keep them on longer in the morning which was imposssible with all the running around for school etc.

I did 4 days and never did a whole night. Sleeping is near on impossible. I was really uncomfortable when pregnant so thought it would be a doddle but it's different. When you're preggers you've got no chioice but with the Brava you do and by 2am when you haven't slept you just chuck them off or I'd keep waking up and they'd gone flat and I was too tired to pump them up again.

I have now gone over to the NBE Board and am trying Wonderup.

So in conclusion, I believe it works but it's really hard going and you pretty much have to be a recluse for the (minimum) 10 weeks.

Hope this helps in your decision.

Mandy

Desert Queen
(Login desertqueen)
EVE MEMBERS Re: Day one of Brava tonight June 15 2006, 8:12 PM

I can fully understand your problem. It seems to be a common problem, that a lot of women buy Brava and then find they can't commit to it. Don't think you are the only one because this is happening all the time.

I'm thinking about wearing BRAVA
August 30 2007 at 11:37 AM terorera (Login terorera)

Hi!
I am a 26 years old woman from Spain who is thinking about wearing BRAVA. I have read both, good and not as good things about this system and... I am not sure at all.
What do you recommend me? Is it the best alternative to breast surgery? I prefer having a natural small chest that one with an odd element inside and with an scare.
Thanks a lot for your help and sorry if my English is not good at all Wink

Author Reply
Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: I'm thinking about wearing BRAVA August 30 2007, 2:07 PM

It is difficult to say yes or no as some people have had good results and some people have had no results. If you are going to get a good result you need to be very committed to putting in long hours every day. If you work during the day you will need to come straight home after to put the domes on so will affect your social life. The domes are larger than they look on the Brava website so you cannot hide them under clothes (they stick out about 15cm from your body!). The domes are also uncomfortable and can give skin problems, you will sleep badly for the first week.

If you have time and money to spare and would not be too disappointed by only a small change then go for it. If you really do not want implants then go for it. If you are not sure maybe get some cheap domes from ebay and make your own airlock so you can try it. I am on week 8 (averaging over 15 hours daily) and I am happy wearing it over night but it is itchy if I wear it during the day as well. I am 1 cup bigger after 11 hours without domes so I do feel that I have growth but you need to measure 2 weeks after stopping to be sure. I have bigger swelling in the mornings than for the first few weeks. I intend to use for 26 weeks as Brava have said there will be no more gain after this time and then if I do have a noticeable result I will do another 26 weeks.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

terorera
(Login terorera) Re: I'm thinking about wearing BRAVA August 30 2007, 4:52 PM

Hi again and thanks for your response.
It is good to know about the advantages and disadvantages of wearing this device. 26 weeks seems to be a really long time... what about the 12 or 14 weeks that they say is enough to increase your breast?
I work only in the mornings... well... from 9 to 2. I have a lot of free time... but I'm young and I like to go out so often... I'm not talking about going out at nights... but I like going out in the afternoons and sometimes in the evening to have dinner and so on...
I think that I can wear this machine since 8 or 9 in the evening... until 8 of the following day... that is, 11 or 12 hours per day. But... what happens if one day it is impossible for me to achieve this amount of hours?
What also worries me is what you told me about the size of this product... Can you sleep confortable or not? Oh my god!! It is a really great effort to wear this device but if as you have told me... so far, it has worked... it may be great.
Could you tell me, if you don´t mind, the size which which you started and the size of bra that you are wearing now? So that I can imagine the amount... Have you bought another pair of domes? Some people say that it is necessary when your breast grows and I'm really worry of the fact that, at the end of the treatment, I have spent a lot of money with any result.
Talking about other devices... I don´t know. I don´t trust them. You know... it is the same as when you would like to cook something in the oven. If you have to cook something for 1 hour at 100º... May you achieve the same result cooking it for 1/2 hour at 200º? I don´t think so... for that reason I don´t trust them... although, maybe, people may achieve fantastic results... or not.
Well, once more, thanks a lot for sharing your experience with me.
Terorera.

Louise
(no login) Re: I'm thinking about wearing BRAVA August 30 2007, 5:26 PM

I started at 27-28 underbust and 31-32 bust. It is very difficult to measure accurately as tape measure slips so measurement is always variable. I repeated my measurements for about 10 days before ordering as it is most important to get correct dome size. I started off before Brava at 135 lbs (61kg) wearing 32B (75B) or 34A (80A) and filled bra properly but I was fat! Then I lost weight (110 lb/ 50kg) and lost boobs but didn't buy new bras so bra was less full. Then I started Brava at probably 32A. Now when I first take the domes off I'm 32DD (I wear 36D for comfort so not to rub the skin), measure about 35-36 around bust. After leaving the domes off for 11 hours (I haven't left them off longer) I have been 32C about 33.5 inches.

Look at my program page for hours each daySadhttp://www.network54.com/Forum/482052/th...with+Brava)

When I work I can only get 12-13 hours so I do longer on my days off to make up. Brava say there is no help to wear it for more than 14 hours but the theory behind Brava when used in other areas of plastic surgery is used 24 hours a day constantly so a lot of us put in longer hours. This is also why I don't trust the other devices (also on this site the people who claimed to have a result with bravabreast were trying to sell the product).

Brava have said that when you are the size you want when you put the domes back on then you should do 2-3 more weeks to make it permanent but they also said some people respond slowly and take 20-22 weeks to see the effect. I definitely got more swelling after 6 weeks and have only just started to keep swelling. When I first got my domes (narrow-large) I barely filled 25%. After 6 weeks I could completely fill them in a long session so moved up to narrow-XL (you have to pay for bigger domes) which are maybe 1-2 inches deeper.

This is how you look with XL domes on:
http://users.telenet.be/lolo.ferrari/

The large domes in very loose clothes make you look fat and out of shape but the XL looks like a freak!

In response to your question, you need minimum 11 hours wearing and maximum 13 hours not wearing regularly. And it must be 11 consecutive hours not some in the morning and some in the evening. One day in the week where you only do 8.5 hours will not count as a missed day but less than 8.5 hours (or less than 11 twice in one week) means you need to add 5 days at the end to make up. Maybe it is easier in winter when the weather is bad. Luckily it has not been hot here this summer.

When you first wear Brava you will probably sleep very badly. I slept maybe 2 hours for first 2 nights, different people have put pillows in different places to help. I found using 3-4 pillows to lift the legs kept me on my back. Brava can also give back pain to start with. I slept comfortably after 1-2 weeks. Now I sleep with 3 pillows behind me and two at the side like a big chair.

I also take Wonder up herbal breast pills which may also help growth and I am trying to eat more protein. Brava say you do not need to change your diet and can excercise but should not lose more than 7 lb (3kg) weight while using Brava. Generally you can do all normal things in the home but reaching very high or low can stretch the skin under the arm and the dome unsticks.

Feel free to ask any more questions.

terorera
(no login) Re: I'm thinking about wearing BRAVA August 30 2007, 6:53 PM

Thanks again!
I think I will try it... The only thing is that until next month... I won´t have any money hehehe. I have spoken to my boyfriend since I am living with him and he told me that he prefer that choice than the surgery since it is natural... although he also told me that he likes my breast exactly as it is... But I would like to have a larger breast... at least a little bit more large.
How much it was for you? Where did you buy it?
Thanks a lot for everything... again! xDDD

Louise
(no login) Re: I'm thinking about wearing BRAVA August 30 2007, 7:01 PM

I bought direct from Brava. www.mybrava.org The UK website can deliver to Europe but there may be extra charge for that. I paid £790 GBP for original set (special offer, usually £990) and £200 more for XL domes. Buying from Brava has the advantage that you get a 90 day warranty if you have a break down. I looked at ebay but they charged £350 for domes only so I don't understand why anyone would buy from there if it costs more and there is no guarantee. When you get Brava it comes in a plain box by courier, make sure you check the domes are the correct size before you remove the seal, if they send the wrong size you can send them back. Build up the wear time slowly to avoid skin problems.

Good luck and let us know how you get on x

terorera
(no login) Re: I'm thinking about wearing BRAVA August 30 2007, 7:25 PM

Hi again,
This days I have been in contact with Brava from the UK. They have sent me some information about the device and the price for sending it to Spain (since here we do not have any distributor).
Of course, if I buy one... I will buy to them or to any autorized seller... since I would like to receive constant consultation, warranty and the possibility of buying new products when necessary.
Once more... thanks!

terorera
(no login) Airlock? September 1 2007, 10:54 AM

Hi again,
after seeing a lot of posts about the brava system... I'm a little bit confused.
People talk about the smartbox and the airlock. The smartbox is the one who comes with the original system, doesn´t it? Which one do you use?
I'm buying this system next month... in the first of second week of October and for this reason I'm asking a lot of questions... I don´t want to waste my money Sad
Thanks a lot for your advice... once more. xDDDD

Natasha
(no login) Re: I'm thinking about wearing BRAVA September 1 2007, 1:25 PM

For most women brava ends up being a waste of money no matter what you do.

Black Sheep
(no login) Sad September 1 2007, 4:52 PM

If what you say is true... the only way to improve my breast is with surgery Sad
Have you had a bad experience with Brava?
Thanks.

Louise
(no login) Re: I'm thinking about wearing BRAVA September 1 2007, 7:00 PM

I used the smartbox to start, and when you first use it you feel quite a lot of suction but you get used to it easily. The airlock is a T shape made from rubber tubes (you can buy the tubes and make it yourself very cheaply - use the 6mm diameter tubes they use for fish tanks) with either a valve or a clip at the end. You suck air out with your mouth and use the valve / clip to hold it. This way you can get more suction which gives more swelling. Diana1978 used suction and got 2 inches gain in 7 weeks! Too muc hsuction is bad for the skin so it may be better to start with the smartbox so you know how hard to suction. I dropped my smartbox 2weeks ago and I'm not sure how reliable it is now so have just used the airlock. The smartbox has an alarm to wake you up if you lose the seal, if you use an airlock and the domes came off in the night you would miss the night if you didn't wake up. I just suction them on hard and put pillows round so I can't move and they haven't fallen off yet. If you can wait I will post results in 18 weeks (probably beginning of January), I have so far used it very carefully for long hours and not missed a night.

Louise
(no login) Re: I'm thinking about wearing BRAVA September 1 2007, 7:02 PM

Also you may want to contact the American Brava department and ask for Brava Sport (same as Brava but you need to put a battery in the smartbox instead of recharging it) - everything in America is a lot cheaper so even with shipping costs it may be better value. Also ask how much second set of domes would be.

Natasha
(no login) Re: I'm thinking about wearing BRAVA September 2 2007, 8:48 AM

Brava didn't work for me, but I'm not saying it doesn't work for anyone. I'm sure some women are happy with their results, but I believe they are in a minority. By the way, why do you think that the only options you have are Brava or cosmetic surgery. Have you ruled out any other possible method?

terorera
(no login) Re: I'm thinking about wearing BRAVA September 2 2007, 3:59 PM

Are there any other alternatives?
Please, give me some advice.
If only I could have one cup more!
Thanks!

Louise
(no login) Re: I'm thinking about wearing BRAVA September 2 2007, 4:54 PM

Have a look at the herbal forum, in my opinion it seems to work best for women who are otherwise in good health and have good diet. I take Wonderup as well as Brava, which then makes it hard to see what works but I am desperate! It is important not to use massage if you use Brava as it will reduce swelling.

terorera
(no login) Re: I'm thinking about wearing BRAVA September 3 2007, 3:37 PM

Thanks for your advice!
I have to read a lot... for herbal forum do you mean pueraria forum? Does this product work, actually?
Thanks!

lexy
(no login) Re: I'm thinking about wearing BRAVA September 3 2007, 8:46 PM

i think Brava can work for anyone but not in 10 weeks. maybe not even 20. maybe it would take a year to get the results. the body adapts and reacts, but each is diferent. it's based on a medical method that has been used for years. so if you really want it to work it will. but the sad thing is not everyone can stick to it long enough.

Louise
(no login) Re: I'm thinking about wearing BRAVA September 3 2007, 11:03 PM

Hey Lexy,

How many weeks and average hours have you done? What was your start size and how much are you keeping at the end of the day? How many weeks are you planning on? Any skin probs?

Sorry for the inquisition, hope all going well xx

Born Again Sheep
(no login) Re: I'm thinking about wearing BRAVA September 4 2007, 7:33 AM

The herbal forum referred to is the main forum here, not the pueraria forum.

lexy
(no login) hey louise September 5 2007, 5:59 AM

my hours have been pretty messy i had hollydays and several issues. temporary skin problems but only when i forget to take it off and it's very hot. nothing severe that won't go away and i don't think i'll get any scars. for my hours, here it is:
1: 12, 16, 6, 14, 14, 15, 21,5 - 98h
2: 16, 6, 10, 22, 7, 20, 11, 9-101h
3: 8, 3, 11, 12, 5, 18, 12, 14, 16- 99h
4: 18, 18, 7, 9, 9, 10, 8- 79h
5: 9, 8, 7, 14, 14, 16, 11, 17- 95h -2
6: 19, 15, 8, 20, 6, 11, 13, 12- 104h
7: 20, 10, 16, 21, 17, 28, 7- 119h
8: 13, 17, 10, 14, 16, 16, 16- 102h -2
9: 18, 6, 10, 11, 10, 14, 18, 16 - 103h
10: 18, 23, 12, 16, 21, 18, 19 - 127h
11: 7, 19, 15, 19, 18, 37 - 115h -1
12: 14, 12, 11, 17, 12, 16, 20 - 102h
13: 13, 4, 9, 12, 14, 8, 7 - 67h -2
14: 8, 30, 11, 16, 15, 17 - 97h
15: 15, 12, 20, 19, 17, 16, 13 - 112h
16: 14, -1

the minuses are the lost nights so basicly i am feft with 8 out of the 16 weeks. i got used to brava and if i made it thru summer i think i'll wear it till spring. from now on i can go out with the medium wide ones. i can hide those pretty well. i can't say how much i keep by the time i put them back on cause the breaks vary. what i can say is that i lost a night 2 days ago and after 36 hours i kept 1,5 cm across each breast. that's how i measure, i think it's ore aqurate. so i guess that's a good sign. i'm thinking of adding herbs too but i'm scared of getting nodules or even worse.

bast luck to you and everybody else.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: I'm thinking about wearing BRAVA September 5 2007, 9:55 AM

Lexy, thanks, that's a great help and even with the random breaks you seem to be maintaining some - congratulations!

You said about getting a heat rash - how did you fix it?

Have a look at the main forum if you're thinking about herbs, also you might want to consider some of the tissue building things like borage oil / flax seed oil, protein shakes, booby foods, collagen, gelatine etc. They have worked alone for some people if you're nervous about herbs. I think drinking a lot of water is good for boobs too but find it really hard to do.

Good luck x

lexy
(no login) Re: I'm thinking about wearing BRAVA September 6 2007, 5:40 PM

heat rashes.... i used hydrocortizol cream but mostly i think they went away naturally. dryed and peeledSmile. i try to place the domes a bit diferently the next day to help it heal. not long ago i wore it for 30 hours and it was hot and it was itchy but i wouldn't give up and i got myself a rash circle around each boob that still hasn't gone away completly. u'd say my boobs had been cut off and glued back on.
i have a whitish circle around each boob from friction. that bugged me during summer but now i don't have to worry about it.

about herbs... i studyed the main forum even before buying brava. i think i know every lil trick. i eat lots of oat. not only for boobs but general health. it had good carbs with low absorbtion. doesn't taste necesarelly good but.... and with water i have the same problem as you. i keep trying.
i will try and speak to a doctor about this. one specialized in plants. they should know better. i didn't wanna add herbs until i knew brava really works for me and now it seems pretty clear it does.

what seems to be a good sign is that after 10 hours without brava i am left with just as much as after 36 hours. so i tend to think the swelling goes away fast and the rest is actual growth. 1.5cm is not vizible progress but it only means i can grow. i hope i don't end up dissapointed. but then again... can't know till i try. i;'m staying optimistic

funny story. i never told my friends about brava because... well they never asked. and a few days ago i hear everyone keeps talking about how i must have had implants or something. but noone understood why i didn't say anything. yet they were asking eachother and asking my bf but noone had the guts to ask meSmile. now i think the word is spread. and i am very amuzed.

lexy
(no login) one more thought September 6 2007, 5:49 PM

i think the ideea that if you do 7 hours one night takes you back 1 week is bull.
mainly because completly missing the night also takes u back 1 week. noone will ever convince me that those 7 or 8 hours count for nothing while 8.5 hours can count as a completed day. the half an hour or 1 hour is supose to make such a big diference? a week? sounds a lil exagerated.
and if it were true then i would have to have 8 countable weeks so far. now i'm a slow responder with very very lil fat on my breasts. i'm 5.8 and 114 lbs. i burn fat faster then i eat. i doubt that if it were true i could have kept 1.5 cm in 8 weeks. if that was the case brava would be very very popular.

just sharing some thoughts. good luck everyone

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: I'm thinking about wearing BRAVA September 6 2007, 7:36 PM

Hey Lexy, when you say you eat oats what does is look like? Is it actually whole oat grains or some sort of powder? I have to watch what I eat quite carefully as I put on weight easily and then lose weight easily on a diet. I eat a lot of soy. Can't belive you're so tall! I'm 5'1 110 lbs. When you are talking about your measurements where exactly do you start and finish?

I was 2 inches up after 15 hours without domes last week but now only 1 inch up after 12 hours so I think if you do a lot of long hours it takes a while for the swelling to go down. I did 112.75 hours over 5 days (including 37.5 with no break) and used a lot of suction - this is how I got the rash! Did you ever have to leave the domes off for it to go? How long befor it was gone?

lexy
(no login) Re: I'm thinking about wearing BRAVA September 7 2007, 8:41 AM

the oats i eat are whole grain but there's some powder among them. i think you should easely find that. there are some that taste worse then others. but u should be able to have a choice. i never was on a diet but i try to eat healthy as much as i can. even if u lose the weight easely you should avoid fluctuations because in long them those leave marks you can avoid. if you want a few tips about losing weight and eating healthy in the same time you should consider:

1: never starve urself, when u do, ur body deposits fat. the " half a biscuit for breakfast, an orange for lunch and water for dinner" kinda diet is the worse thing anyone can do and it's even worse when u wanna lose weight. so have 5 meals a day, never eat too much in one meal and try to have a rithm. it's not about how much you eat it's WHAT you eat.

2: avoid bad carbs as much as you can. white bread, potatoes, pasta, white rize, sugar, alcohool. you can find lists on the internet.

3: choose low fat aliments. try to avoid chemically prepaird stuff as salami, pastrami, bacon and all the rest. even if some look low in fat they are full of toxins or smoked. make ur own steaks and try not to burn them. find ways to cook to avoid all the tar.

4: don't mix fat and bad carbs. all meat has a certain amount of fat so it's best to eat it with a side salad and lose the potatoes or any other bad carb. why you should not do that would be too long of an explanation but if you are interested about it, read "michel montignac - eat urself slim". in 2 words, bad carbs raise ur insuline level very high and that deposits fat. when you eat fat in the same time all that fat is depozited instead of being mostly eliminated.

5: drink lots of water and exercize but you already know that Smile

in other order of ideeas, when i measure i start on the side and finish where my boob finishes close to the middle. check the second pisture in the link : http://www.justbreastimplants.com/size_pics.htm

and when i get to wear it longer hours for a longer time i keep it more too but never that much. if i wear it 12-14 hours a day all the swelling goes away in like 10 hours. but the good thing is that i am left with something. since after 30 hours i have the same size as after 10 hours i like to think that's growth. you keep a lot. congrats. watch the manual suction. i use a bit too but only a bit more then the smartbox gives me. it may have bad consequences on ur boobs too not only skin and that's not really worthit.
i never left the domes off intentionately. but i lost seal and i don't hear the alarm or i was on vacation and could only do it while sleapping. my most recent hobby is diving so taking trips every day and going out every evening doesn't leave you with much time for brava. most nights i get to wear it for 8-9 hours when that happens.
when i get a rash i don't leave it off. i wear it minimum time and when i do i try to hit a diferent area with the domes and from time to time i take it off to clean my skin. i still have a brown line on the side of one of my breasts from the last rash and it's been 2 weeks. it was a bad rash. veerrrry bad. it dryed and peeled but i still got some leftovers.
when i was a kid i had this bad wound on my knee that i kept for 3 months. as soon as it partly healed i'd fall and open it back. i have the scar from that and it's barelly visible. so i don't expect a brava rash to leave a scar. at least in my case.

hope this answers ur questions. good luck and congrats on ur results so far.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: I'm thinking about wearing BRAVA September 7 2007, 9:05 PM

Lexy, thanks for all the advice and info, I don't really want to lose more weight, just want to tone up my legs a bit - any tips for exercise? Looking at the things you mention I am veggie and don't drink alcohol so that's a good start, I have to be very careful with portion size and when I've eaten enough in a day stop! My rash seems to be getting better actually, I used Potter's witch hazel cleanser and zinc cream which are both good for any skin problems. I also have PCOS which causes too much insulin, high blood sugar and high testosterone so the doctor has given me metformin to cause insulin sensitivity (so less it produced) it also lowers blood sugar, doctor as also given me dianette contraceptive which I think is quite strong and blocks testosterone so hopefully that will at least put me in the same starting position as everyone else. I am now going to try borage and flax seed oils and collagen. Will also look out for oats but worried I already eat too much soy!

p.s. I dropped my smartbox and I'm worried it's not reliable so I use airlock with no alarm. If I suck the domes on quite tight then sleep either with about 3 pillows to keep my knees raised or 3 pillows behind me and 2 at the side these both keep me on my back and stop me moving - haven't lost a seal yet

lexy
(no login) Re: I'm thinking about wearing BRAVA September 7 2007, 10:47 PM

i dropped my smartbox several times but it still works. u sure urs doesn't? i really dropped it badly. usually batterys move and i have to rearange them but it works fine. the only thing is i feel it doesn't suck as much air as in the begining. or maybe i got used to the lil extra suction. i dunno.

i think the best way to tone legs is running but that's borringSmile you should try a dinamic sport like tennis. it's fun too and you won't feel like making an effort. i also find these good for legs and ass:

http://www.fitstep.com/Advanced/Exercises/Lunges.htm

good luck

Lillea
(Login Lillea)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: I'm thinking about wearing BRAVA September 8 2007, 6:13 AM

Hi Louise,

This exercise:

http://www.t-tapp.com/articles/legs/

really helped me! I'm slim but I tend to put weight on my thighs, the front and inner thighs particularly. This can be done at home easily. The creator truly has worked with models and now people of many different sizes. I recommend her DVDs. it's true from my experience that you can reduce your size w/o dieting with her programs.

New user to Brava - please help!
August 21 2007 at 9:34 PM Bex (Login bexio81)

I have just started using Brava (week 3) and have a few questions that I'd really appreciate being answered by any veteran users out there!

- Has anyone used it for just 12 weeks, 10-14 hours a night, with lasting results?
- If I lose the seal (even for just a few seconds) then have I lost the whole night?
- If I have the domes off for more than 13 hours, have I lost a night? (even if I've had it on for 12 or more hours before and after the gap)
- Should I use the filters? I've heard they lose you suction, but I've also heard the smartbox gets clogged if you don't
- Is this all a big con?? It seems strange that some women have absolutely no result if the science truly is 'correct'
- Why does Brava not publish the before and after pics on their official website?

Many thanks!
Bex

Author Reply
Bex
(Login bexio81) Re: New user to Brava - please help! August 21 2007, 9:52 PM

Oh, and forgot to add: a mathematical puzzle for somebody... If I have had the Brava off for 9-10 hours or so (say Friday 8am till 5pm, when I'm at work) and I want to go out in the evening without losing a whole night's wear, can I put it on for a few hours (say between 6 and 9pm), go out until 2am, and then get a good 13 hours in without losing a 'session'?

In short, does the intermediary 2-3 hours of wear have any effect? I'm not sure I can go 12 weeks without one Friday night out!

Many thanks,
Bex

Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER New to brava advice August 22 2007, 6:16 AM

I have used it for alot more than 12 weeks. So far i am up about 2 cup sizes but some of it may still be swelling even after not wearing the system for 17 hours the other day and measuring the current status.
Diana did less than 10 weeks and gained a significant amount.

Loosing the seal for a few minutes is not going to cause you a lost day. loosing the seal for a few hours without significant swelling you lost the day.
I have gone 15-17 hours without wearing the system but did 14 hours or so the day prior and the day after aswell. Havn't noticed any severe loss in swelling.

Filters are a must do. The smartbox/sportbox will get plugged and fail due to sweat/salt.

Brava works on fat and breast tissue by causing tension on the cells to force them to divide and produce more. if you do not have any fat/breast tissue for it to work on then it won't work for you. also some people are slow responders even with tissue to work on. Or gain some from brava but lost weight and hence lost breast mass aswell.
As for pics not sure why not. Maybe concerned about possible porn charges.

I have done just that. worn the system for 15 or so hours gone out got home in the wee hours put the system on got 5 hours of sleep got up to go do some work come back home get a few hours with brava then went back out again on saturday night. Come back home get a shower put it back on and leave it on till monday morning so i get 24+ hours in. Again havn't noticed any big loss in swelling after wearing the system the normal 10 hours. But do notice a big improvement when i can log 40+ hours in a 2 day stint.

Currently at 3723 hours of wearing the system over the last 245 days 15.2 hours average per day wear. So far went from a very small A cup never needed a bra. To a full C small D with extended session swelling sometimes a very full D.

Hope this answers some of your questions. It is a system that can work. you just need to be as persistant and honest as you can with the system. Log the hours you may be suprised at your gains. take pics the extra can be deceptive. Luck....

Louise
(no login) Re: New user to Brava - please help! August 22 2007, 10:04 AM

I'm about to start week 8, and just want to add that technically I should be a fast responder as had just lost 25 lbs. However I was 32 A-B before and about 32C with swelling for first few weeks. Now I'm 32D-DD with swelling (started getting more about week 6). So don't get discouraged if you're not getting much straight away. Also the Brava coach told me that after a while your body is used to the tension and you may get less swelling but not to worry. If you have one 8.5 hour session or one longer break in a week I don't think it counts as lost time as long as you don't have two consecutively. The Brava coach also said that it's fine to take off for a few mins e.g. to answer the door. The tissue expansion theory when applied to other areas of plastic surgery is applied 24/7 so you need to put the hours in. Even Brava who have changed the program from 10 hours for 10 weeks to 12-14 hours for 12-14 weeks have said to me that some people are slow responders and need to wear for 20-22 weeks. I think any extra time you put in during the day is good but two 5 hour sessions isn't the same as one 10 hour session because you need sustained tension - just do the best you can.

Cyclops
(no login) Re: New user to Brava - please help! August 22 2007, 6:12 PM

I guess they don't publish the pictures on the official Brava site because the pictures they have are not that impressive. But having them in a separate place means they have got something to fall back on if someone is insistent that they want to see pictures. I think if they had really good pictures they would put them on the official site for sure.

zzii
(no login) ex brava user August 29 2007, 3:35 PM

I had used brava last year for 5 months contineously.when I stopped using the results were wonderful for 2 weeks after stopping its use but after that final result was increase of just 1/4th cup size.Then I used it again 2 complete cycles in a hope of increasing 1/4th increase in cup size but again after stopping its use not even 1/4th cup increase sustained 3 weeks after stopping its use.My conclusion is that as long as you keep on using it the bust will look great but 2-3 weeks after stopping its use the results are not any thing close to remarkable.I felt like I lost 11 months of comfortable sleep and social life instead of gaining much.

i'm 18, slim... will i get resultS?!
June 22 2007 at 9:39 AM worried (no login)

I notice that most people in this forum have children... making them what the brava specialists call a "rapid responder".... but i'm a young girl of 18 and on the slim side... referred to as a "slow responder"... will I get any results?!?!... I've been using the brava thing for a week.. so far so good, but I need some encouragement from other teens out there who are using brava!!! thx

Author Reply
misskatherine
(no login) Re: i'm 18, slim... will i get resultS?! June 23 2007, 11:36 PM

well i'm 22, never had kids and fairly slim (5'9'' 125lbs). so far brava has had minimal results on me. i get wonderful swelling everyday up to a full 34C but i still shrink down to a 34B every night. i wear my brava around 12 hours on the weekday and 14+ hours on the weekends. i am on my 9th week right now.

i originally thought i was a rapid responder because i grew out of my wide large domes so quick and before using brava i lost some breast tissue due to losing 20lbs but so far i don't see much increase in my breasts. i do admit they are a little bigger than they were originally but i wonder if it is just swelling and will go away after i stop using this system.

good luck!

Lost Sheep
(no login) Re: i'm 18, slim... will i get resultS?! June 24 2007, 9:11 AM

That sucks. Looks like you probably wasted your money. Go get a boobjob, its faster and you actually see the results.

Am I too young for Brava?
March 15 2007 at 8:59 AM
Miss Monet (Login friskyflirt)

I'm really interested in trying Brava, but I'm concerned about the age factor... I'm about to turn 20 in a few weeks, and so I'm nervous that perhaps I'm too young for this program. I mean, of course they set the age minimum at 18 for legal matters, but then they also state on their website that it shouldn't be used by women whose breasts are "still developing". When does a woman stop developing? I thought it was around my age, but maybe I still have a year or two on me? I don't really feel like I'm growing anymore, though... how can I tell? Then again, does it really matter since doing the herbal route is a no-no for 'youngsters' as well, I'm currently do it.

I guess my question is... am I too young for Brava? Am I at risk for damaging my possibly-still-growing breasts? Or, do you think I might benefit more from Brava? I mean... perhaps this could give my breasts the extra 'kick' it needs to grow, or more so the 'kick' it never got!

Author Reply
diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER hi March 15 2007, 12:27 PM

I am not going to tell you to do it. but he could have done it at eighteen i would have. but i am i am doing this now that i an completely done having children. that is also something to consider. hope i helped. good luck with whatever you decide.

minnie cooper
(Login minniecooper) Re: Am I too young for Brava? March 17 2007, 6:01 AM

i am 21 and i have just started using it, with no problems, personaly, i am a 32a and have been this small since i was 16, sadly Smilelol so i think this is a good chance for me. just think about it you are just speeding up the growing process

Sally Anne
(Login sally.anne)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Am I too young for Brava? March 17 2007, 10:11 AM

You misunderstand the theory of Brava. It does not provide the body with a 'kick' to the growth process at all. The way it works is quite different to that, pulling and inducing tension in the breasts to try and create an entirely different kind of growth. It won't give you a kick that you never got before.

Basic Brava questions
May 19 2009 at 10:52 PM DrummerGirl (no login)

Can some kind soul help a newb with some basic questions?

I'm interested in Brava but the level of commitment is a problem. There is definitely one evening a week I would be entirely unable to wear the system for more than 6 hours. And then there are other times when I might only be able to wear it for a 3-4 evenings a week. (Do the people at Brava understand the concept of a social life?) I've looked all over the Brava site but can find no information on what the implications of this is, i.e. how this sets you back and how much longer I would need to wear it to compensate.

Also, the evenings I am in, I have stuff to do...clean the house, cook dinner, etc. I can't just sit/lay down from when I get home to when I go to work the next day. So can the Brava bra be worn while you get on with chores?

Lastly, I'm not sure if I can really afford it, so I might just keep an eye out for a second hand set. But I don't know what size to order. What sizes to they come in and what do they correspond to?

I'm sorry if I'm asking really obvious questions... :-(

Just basic info on me: I'm 38, never had kids but breasts are definitely losing fullness and at 34A (UK), this is something I can ill afford. Would love to fill a 34B.

Author Reply
Rox3
(no login) Re: Basic Brava questions May 19 2009, 11:24 PM

Hi,
According to Brava, for each night you do not wear the system, you must add 5 days wear time onto your cycle. So if you're planning to do 12 weeks, and you miss 3 nights, add 15 days at the end of the 12 weeks. It basically sets you back. Can you put it on a 9 PM and wear it until 7 AM? That way, you can still do things up until 9:00 PM. The domes are suctioned on very snugly so you can easily do housework, load the dishwaher, vacuum, do laundry, etc. You do NOT have to be sitting and doing nothing. I cook dinner, put the kids to bed, etc. all with the domes on. I put them on a 6 PM until 5 AM.

Regarding price, it's appoximately $850 US dollars which includes shipping and the skin care products. You do NOT have to buy them. Check this site for what products to substitute. For measuring, you'll probably be a Wide Large as most people who get medium domes regret them as they outgrow them quickly. There are measuring instructions on their web site that you can print and use a tape measure.

Regarding going from a 34A to a 34B bra size, it will probably take anywhere from 6-12 months of nightly wear of 10+ hours a night. I am a 34A and have been doing it for 17 weeks and I'm only 1" bigger around the bust (I wear wide large domes and my measurement around the domes w/ a tape measure is 34" - now I'm at 35". You have to decide if this is right for you or not. You may want to start with Noogleberry which is less than $100 and only requires about an hour a day. Hope this info helps. Good luck!

trigger
(Login tr1gger) Re: Basic Brava questions May 20 2009, 4:14 PM

Excellent reply Rox. Brava is definitely the more time consuming way to go. But as Rox said, you can certainly move around freely no problem, and do things. It's more easy and less ridiculous looking in the medium/wides (which you could start with, I think), but possible with all, I think.

I think your size (you can calculate it on the brava.com website) will come out as medium/wide, but as Rox said, it's possible to start the size up if you wish, but not necessary IMO, and more cumbersome if mediums will suffice. Maybe I'm just saying that as I've got a whole kit smartbox included practically brand new in medium/wide size that I'm going to sell for around $650 - skincare included.

I agree with Rox that you can try Noogle first, you may in fact be happy with it and find that it fits your lifestyle better. It only requires an hour or two a day. Keep in mind that you definitely can't move around with the noogle on. It will pop right off even if you try to move your arms a bit! First thing in the morning and at night watching telly or reading a book in bed for half an hour each time works great.

DrummerGirl
(no login) Re: Basic Brava questions May 20 2009, 10:21 PM

Thanks guys - those were both really helpful replies. Reading between the lines it seems to me like there must be a lot more information on the US Brava site than the UK one so I'll check it out. :-)

StacyEllen
(no login) Re: Basic Brava questions May 21 2009, 1:49 PM

sounds like Brava may be too much of a time commitment for you. I have often wondered how people with full time jobs (and lives!) could ever do it. It has been o.k. for me because I don't work outside of the home and we have 3 kids so we are home early enough at night anyway, even on weekends. I don't have to take the domes off early in the morning to go to work. But even so, they are a pain. A huge sacrifice and commitment. However, I do think it is possible to do what you need to do while wearing them (aside from exercise or showering) I am able (with difficulty) to carry around small children, vacuum (although it can be hard not to lose suction when bending over) and do light housework while wearing the domes. Not easy, but doable. This is part of the reason why Brava does not recommend using in the hot months though, because the more you move, the more you sweat and this can be uncomfortable as well as make you more prone to rash.

I do think Brava is probably the best way to really grow breasts, although I have not tried other systems for comparison. I know Brava was the best decision I ever made but not one that is made easily because of the commitment. Hope this helps somewhat.

To Fullness - Re: BB
January 13 2008 at 8:19 PM Louise (Login Louise1982)

I've copied your previous info here so I can find it later:

Hi louise well i last did BB in 06 so the only thing i can tell you is i started out at 33" (29-30 under bust)
i had breastfed my 4th child, and i used the bb initally am and pm for a few weeks, then just in the mornings fo 60 mins on the massage setting at the 10-11 o/c setting

Occaisionally used plump setting maybe 5 times ever, massage is sposed to be the setting that brings optimum results according to manufactur

I used it for 8 weeks then took 3 weeks break then did another 8 weeks

i gained 2 " (35") initially and then lost 1/2" ( 34.5)about 4 weeks later as i said that was in 06 and i have kept that 1 1/2 " gain and now added to it thanks to green papaya!!

i was going to do another 16 week programme but due to privacy issues was unble to do so regularly so i abandoned it. I would say you should be consistent missing a day would be ok but if you miss sessions too often its will not be helpful to the process. You should be prepared to be 100% committed to doing it regularly each day to say that you have truly given it a chance!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just wondered if you ever used the XL cups?

(I'm working on a way to pad the base with liquid latex (dries to rubber) so then maybe I can get XL without needing to put on loads of weight or squeeze my hwole body into the one cup!)

Did you take the large off when you filled them or complete the 60mins with them squashed at the ends?

Did you use any sort of padding / silicone sheets etc? (I think you may have told me you didn't but can't remember)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for your help, yet again, I agree it's a good idea to answer this stuff on the forum so everyone gets the benefit.

Edit Message Delete Message Lock Thread Respond to this message

Author Reply

Fullness
(Login Fullnesss)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: To Fullness - Re: BB January 14 2008, 2:30 PM

hi louise, no i never used the xl bb cups and when i did fill the large i stopped when my nipples touched the ends but funnily enough that didnt happen too often maybe 3 mm short of the ends my thing was that my breasts filled the cups to capacity and then it became really uncomfotable so i would stop. i tried using rubber squares from ebay as cushioning but OMG took forever to get a seal and sometimes got sucked in. What about soft sillicone tubing split lengthways and then stuck on the domes/ ive got a link if your interested let me know!!

Excercise is a dirty word! Every time i hear it i wash my mouth out with chocolate!

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: To Fullness - Re: BB January 14 2008, 6:34 PM

I've got some rubber matting but only use that because I've got a cut near my armpit, generally I can take it on the suck setting too as I've had so long with Brava and I'm from East London so I'm well 'ard! I'll probably switch to the massage setting for my proper BB session so hopefully will get to turn that wheel up higher - one girl on the bosombuddeez group uses it at 3/4 way round!!!! I'm competitive so feel I need to try harder. I'm also experimenting with liquid latex to try to make a squishy rubber base, I've incorporated a wide, flat cardboard ring so the bottom of the base has a large area to distribute the pressure and it makes the opening slightly smaller. I've only had trouble getting a seal once but if I eventually move up to the XL they'll be like buckets so I may need more padding. I do find that it's not so much my boobs that hurt more the ribs below and skin by the armpit. This may be a bit better when I'm not totally overdoing it - should count myself lucky really as I've only heard of one other girl using BB together with Brava and all she got from it was skin trouble.

Thanks again x

Let me know if you're going to try Noogleberry - silent pumping, less pain and good exercise

Woolly Sheep
(Login Fullnesss)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: To Fullness - Re: BB January 15 2008, 11:30 AM

Wel ' ard lol
i am gonna try noogleberry with Xl domes, but worried about my ribs i guess the time to do suction is now while its winter and dont have to expose red rings and hickey marks on newly found cleavage!! thats why i was thinking about the sillicone tubing. im trying to visualise your cardboard thingy but i cant!
Im so loving the papaya effect, but maybe the tissue expansion will help the growth process so i guess ima start pumping too!

Excercise is a dirty word! Every time i hear it i wash my mouth out with chocolate!

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: To Fullness - Re: BB January 15 2008, 10:06 PM

Don't get the NB XL - they're 18 cm across!!!! They're like motorcycle crash helmets for people with pointy heads! I'd get the BB large if you didn't totally fill them or maybe get the BB XL and if they're too wide then order the large and keep the XLs to grow into. The NB medium is the same width as the BB large but only as deep as BB medium. Much as I like Lucy at NB her dome sizes are a bit odd. Order from Mak Barker at www.gismostore.com. The domes, tubing, pumps and airlocks for NB, BB and Brava are all interchangeable. The BB cups also have the bit where you attach the tubing at the side which is more discreet than the NB cups which have it at the end like a huge nipple! The NB airlock is the best type of tubing, very thick and durable. If your NB pump squeaks see my post on the NB forum for clearing the airway - just going to text you about this before you spend your money.

help for someone considering Brava Breast Enhancement!!!
March 26 2009 at 3:30 AM ELIZABETH (no login)

Hi, I'm looking into using the Brava System and I have some questions I need answered please!!

1. Does it make your nipples bigger or change shape?

2. Does the shape of your boobs remain the same? (rounded and not cone shaped)

3. I'm 21yrs old, no kids, VERY small 32A, 105lbs, 5'5 (basically I'm skinny and flat as a rail with almost no fat on my body) so what are my chances of getting to a 32B and how long would it take? (I measured under my breasts 27.5" and around my nipples 29.5" the Brava site suggested a medium wide dome and medium size bra)

4. How long do the results last? Has anyone stopped using Brava for over a year and maintained their results? (I heard that you lose up to 10% of your final size after you quit using the system)

5. Does anyone have REAL before and after pictures that they can share? There are 2 pictures posted on the Brava website and the same testimonies from forever ago. I was going to get in touch with a physician who has patients who use the system. But I would like to hear and see from REAL people who aren't being paid or making any money off of their reviews Smile

And people please don't tell me that I need to be confident in my body and be happy with what I have- I AM very confident in my body and NO I am not doing this to satisfy anyone but myself. If the system doesn't really work (and last) then I won't waste my time on it- but if I can get a little bit extra cleavage to help fill out my tops so I don't look like a 12yr old girl then I'm going to try it!! Smile

Thank you ladies so much for your help!!!!

Author Reply
J.J.
(no login) Re: help for someone considering Brava Breast Enhancement!!! March 26 2009, 4:59 AM

Hi Elizabeth,

I have been using the brava system for 5 weeks, so I can't say much about the end results and how long they might last. Regarding the nipple issue, I it is unlikely that you would have much lasting change. When you have a lot of swelling during the time you use the domes your boobs do look a little bit cone shaped. I don't tape my nipples down but some people do. Reportedly it helps keep swelling of the nipples to a minimum; this keeps the cone shape to a minimum and also helps if you have discomfort in your nipples due to swelling. My nipples don't hurt, but they have already been through a lot after breastfeeding for nearly a year and expressing milk with a double electric breast pump (now that HURTS), because the little one is in daycare.

There are some more before and after photos for a large group of brava uses here: http://www.bravaresults.com/advisory.asp. These are helpful because you can see what the change in breast volume measurement is for each set of photos. I think that some people post photos somewhere in this forum too, but have not found them yet--maybe you have to be a member (???).

I think if you have zero body fat the chance of any long term increase is a lot lower. If you tend to do a lot of socializing in the evenings it makes it a lot harder to get the required hours in. I am not trying to discourage you, it is just better to be realistic. There is a recent post by Elusia that lists the results of people on this board, that might give you some perspective.

Good luck,
J.J.

CousinRose
(Login CousinRose) Re: help for someone considering Brava Breast Enhancement!!! March 26 2009, 12:07 PM

I am finishing my 12 weeks tomorrow so I don't know what my final size will be. I will post my results when I finish! However I can maybe answear some of your questions.

1. My nipples look huge after a session, but they return to normal after about 30 minutes. So mine haven't changed at all those 12 weeks. I know some have experienced change in both size and sensitivity but mine have been super sensitive while using the system. So it might make them larger and it might not. It depends on how responsive they are. (I have never had children or breastfed).

2. I feel the system makes you grow more on top of the breast so it made mine "fuller". Opposite of a cone shape.

I took before photos and I will take after photos. I will post them on the picture page after I finish.

It is very obvious that if you have low body fat it will happen more slowly and more likly not to last. If you are prone to loose weight on your upper body using Brava will not change that. I think you have to work on not loosing any weight after using the system, then it should be more likly to be permanent.

Rox3
(no login) Re: help for someone considering Brava Breast Enhancement!!! March 26 2009, 12:32 PM

I have been using Brava for 10 weeks now without missing a single night and doing 10-11 hours and here's some of my experiences to answer your questions. I plan on going 18 weeks then I'm going on vacation so will stop for the summer. I will possibly do another cycle in September.

1. My nipple (areola) is larger now than before, but it's only modest. When taking the domes off in the AM, the nipples are more pronounced and stick out - but that and all swelling goes away by lunch time. The areola seems to be permanently bigger.

2. So far I have gained 1/2 inch of growth that's still there at night before putting the domes back on. I was 34.0 inches around the breasts now am 34.5 inches. Not much for 10 weeks but I'm thin - 5.2" tall, 118 lbs and very petite. Not much body fat which is going to make it harder for me....but I did have three kids and breast fed them all AND had a C cup while doing it. After breastfeeding, I lost all the baby weight with Weight Watchers and went right back to the 34A I was before having kids. In fact, they were even smaller with what they call "deflation" at the top part. Am hoping the top part fills out and they look more round not cone shape, but I'm not there yet after 10 weeks.

3. The Brava website has tons of before and after picutures and stories you can read. Look under testimonials.

4. Many people get permanent results. However, the thin ones sometimes have to do 6-12 months from what I've read on the website posts (or multiple 12 week cycles with breaks in between). My goal is from a 34A to a 34B. One cup size permanently lasting would be wonderful. I don't need huge boobs on my small frame and I don't want it to look fake like implants. I dream of going bra shopping and buying a B size Smile

5. Should you do Brava to get your 32B? Depends on if you're willing to spend the money, put the time in and do it EVERY night, and miss out on some socializing with friends as it cuts into that. Also if you're dating/married if will affect intimacy and snuggle time, but it's only short term I keep telling myself. The hardest part is the 10 hour minimum and sleeping on your back. Other than that it's not painful or doesn't make your nipples sore from what I've experienced.

Good luck and keep posting.

elizabethn
(no login) thanks March 27 2009, 8:45 PM

Thank you ladies for your input!! I'm taking everything into careful consideration and will be waiting to see how it turns out for all of you!!

StacyEllen
(no login) Re: help for someone considering Brava Breast Enhancement!!! April 3 2009, 12:50 AM

It took me 32 weeks (so that's pretty close to a year!) to go from a 34 barely A to a 34 B. Another 20 weeks to go to a full B. Breastfed a baby and lost quite a bit of it, so another 17 weeks to get to a full B, then (my current cycle) 14 weeks, ending at a full B/small C. You have to be in this for the long haul.

I love my breast shape, but I have noticed a change in my nipples, which I would prefer didn't happen. They swell up huge and then deflate to look "wrinkly". They stay that way all the time, even during my breaks from brava. Before they were bigger and smooth, now they are always sort of shriveled looking. But, I would rather have nice rounded breasts with wrinkly nipples than nice nipples on a flat board!

prospective brava user.
April 14 2008 at 8:50 AM marilu (no login)

ive been doing some research on the brava system and came across this website and im glad that i did! i had several questions. some of the questions have been answered by previous posts, but seeing how some time has passed from those previous posts and now, id like to ask them again if thats okay Smile

1. after wearing them at night and taking them off in the morning, how much does it swell in the beginning and how much does the swelling go down? im a 32b/34a and dont know if i should be upsizing a bra for the swelling even during the first week. thatd be a wee bit embarrassing though if the swelling went down during the day and i ended up with a saggy 32c bra coming home from school.

2. how discreet is the box that the brava bra is shipped in. id prefer not to have BREAST ENHANCEMENT labeled all over the box when it arrives (blushes).

3. has your measurements stayed the same after stopping the brava system? has it stayed fairly permenant?

4. are there any finance plans? $2500 all at once is a bit much for me at the moment Sad

5. are the results typically good? a full cup size higher would be nice. some of the pictures dont look like there is too much difference.

thank you so much for your time Smile ive read many of your postings, and i greatly admire your honesty, dedication, and kindness.

Author Reply
marilu
(no login) Re: prospective brava user. April 14 2008, 8:55 AM

i forgot another question.

6) was there any increase in nipple size/circumference?

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: prospective brava user. April 14 2008, 8:15 PM

Welcome to the tit club!

Will answer your Qs in the order you asked:

1. Go out and buy a HUGE bra! I didn't have much to put in my padded 32Bs before I started but within the first week I was swelling to C/D cup and after 7 months about a G cup. You will feel sore and your ribs will have taken a beating (the skin might be irritated too) so you may want to choose a soft non-wired style to give your skin under the boobs a rest. I needed to wear a 36D for work and some days it was full to bursting! I strongly advise covering the swelling up the best you can otherwise it'll be obvious that you're up and down and your final will result will look like shrinkage compared to the swelling.

2. The box is plain black with a pink flower, a pretty damn big box but nothing embarassing. The bank statement and the letters / invoices and stuff they send just say "Brava LLC" and have the pink flower again so no mention of boobs.

3. I had a 2 week break and was still about 1.5 cups up on where I started. Now trying BB and seem to be bigger still.

4. Not sure about finance. I bought from the Brava company so I'd get the warranty bu their prices are a total of the bits you get then doubled just for fun - it's such a rip off! Maybe you could ask other girls like Seri if they can recommend any good ebay sellers. For hygiene reasons make sure you only buy brand new domes with the plastic still on the silicone cushions. Make sure you don't purchase an airlock online - you can make your own from fish tank tubes for about £2. I had the smartbox from Brava but still preferred the homemade airlock.

5. I would say it's pretty much 50:50 if you get much of a result. The more hours you put in the more likely you are to get a good result. Being too skinny (BMI less than 19) and weight loss while using Brava are supposed to make it harder. I lost 15 lbs and Seri lost loads and we both still got good results by putting in a LOT of hours. Definitely don't spend the money if you can't commit the time. Also the first week you'll want to bin it anyway because it's so itchy and uncomfortable but believe me it gets better. Eating a lot of protein and drinking a lot of water may help too.

6. I would say there was a small proportional enlargement of the nipple (not sure about the surrounding aureole bit) but nothing scary.

Feel free to ask any more questions or if you have a lot of time on your hands you can read through my very longwinded program page "Veggie NBE with Brava" - I won't be insulted if you turn that one down!

Good luck with it, I would say it's been 100% money and time well spent for me.

Roseability
(Login roseability86) Re: prospective brava user. April 23 2008, 12:26 PM

I think all your questions have been answered already but I wanted to let you know the trials and tribulations I went through with Brava...

The domes would not always stay on, even when I created the initial seal.

When the domes did stay on, they left me with a pink mark where the silicone had sat, which took at least 3 hours to go away. Bit embarrassing if you want to wear a low cut top to show off the swelling.

I also experienced blistery patches appearing on my skin, even with plenty of barrier spray, and often had to stick plasters on my boobs before placing the domes on them.

I didn't experience any growth at all, even after getting good swelling. Yes, you do get amazing swelling, no denying that one.

I used it for about 8 weeks, but it was virtually impossible/very inconvenient to find 12 hours to wear the damn thing. I think I usually managed 10.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon