Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Brava breast enhancement: do you tape your nipples?

Brava breast enhancement: do you tape your nipples?
January 6 2007 at 5:57 PM Alison (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My nipples are always sore after using brava. quite painful actually. I heard you can tape them down to stop any nipple problems. but I wasn't sure what the best thing to use to tape them down was.

Author Reply
diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Brava breast enhancement: do you tape your nipples? January 6 2007, 6:13 PM

i cant imagine taping them, i mean, what happens to the skin underneath the tape? wouldnt it get irritated from the tension? my nipples are really sore and get swollen (really big and solid) but it goes down about 2 hrs later. hope you find something that helps.

Edit Message Delete Message

Cuddles
(no login) Re: Brava breast enhancement: do you tape your nipples? January 6 2007, 8:25 PM

I tried taping my nipples down to protect them, using fabric tape, but as it happens the tape does not stay in place when the suction starts, not at all, so it really didn't work and wasn't such a good idea.

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER Duct Tape January 6 2007, 11:35 PM

Ouch! I read that one of the girls uses that. I am considering the BB machine, just for extra massage. I actually was a moment away from Brava when I discovered there were other methods. I don't think I have the time to do 10 hours a night or more, but could do the BB thing for an hour, if only for massage and circulation. Anyway, there was a post last week about duct tape, the gal put something over her nipples first though. -- Sissy

CAN YOU TAPE YOUR NIPPLES?
September 19 2008 at 10:36 PM AMY (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AM WONDERING HOW AND IF I CAN TAPE MY NIPPLES TO SAVE THEM FROM BRAVA (GETTING BIGGER) CUZ THIER ALREADY HUGE.

WHAT WOULD I USE?

Author Reply
Louise
(no login) Re: CAN YOU TAPE YOUR NIPPLES? September 20 2008, 5:00 AM

You can if you want but I personally was allergic to tape. Try the hypoallergenic medical tape and if you're allergic like I was and it gives you a rash then you're probably best forgetting it. You may also find that because the suction still affects the nipples they will swell anyway and push the tape off.

dandelion
(Login dandelion1) Re: CAN YOU TAPE YOUR NIPPLES? September 20 2008, 7:22 PM

read my earlier posts :

I found the perfect tape that doesnt rip off, or irritate

Ruth
(no login) Re: CAN YOU TAPE YOUR NIPPLES? September 21 2008, 7:10 AM

If you go back a while in this forum I seem to remember that a lot of women were taping their nipples to try and protect them, so it seems like it's a common thing to do.

Brava breast enhancement: taping up nipples?????
April 17 2007 at 9:11 AM minhina (Login minhina)

Hi ladies...
recently someone recommended that I taped up my nipples to prevent damage to them, but in previous posts this was disencouraged by other members...
As silly as this might sound i liked my nipples, and those new ones hard, sensible and white i do not like. I would love to protect them, but i do not know how to tape them up or with what without damaging the domes...
any ideas?

Edit Message Delete Message Lock Thread Respond to this message

Author Reply
Charity
(no login) Re: taping up nipples????? April 18 2007, 5:50 PM

Brava is sometimes brutal on the nipples but taping them up by itself won't work. You need to have something to cover the nipple first, some nipple cover I mean, and then tape that down. It should work fine.

minniecooper
(no login) Re: taping up nipples????? April 22 2007, 6:19 AM

you can use a cotten round, with tape... never had but sounds like a good idea!

Minhina
(Login minhina) Re: taping up nipples????? April 22 2007, 7:43 PM

cotten round?
god that might be a very common thing but have no idea what it is????
i bought as suggested a pair of silicone nipple covers, but what you are suggesting i do not know what it is :S
sorry

is this nipple worry only mines?????

Anonymous
(no login) Re: taping up nipples????? April 23 2007, 7:52 AM

If you read through this forum you will see that nipple concerns when wearing brava are quite common.

How about this kind of thing: http://www.laurensilva.com/nipplecovers2.html

diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER okay April 23 2007, 3:51 PM

my nipples get huge when i finally take off the system. maybe i will try to tape them this evening with some first aid tape? i will let u guys know what happens. my nipples keep touching the domes. so maybe i can get more swelling. my breasts are ridiculously huge already in the mornings, good luck.

diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER oh no. April 25 2007, 1:50 PM

so I went and tried to tape my nipples just right and i had to readjust the tape and it hurt to take it off. so no tape here. my nipples are way too sensitive for all that. good luck.

Charity
(no login) Re: taping up nipples????? April 25 2007, 6:16 PM

Tape by itself won't work, for the reasons that you described yourself. You need to have something to cover the nipple first, a nipple should work fine.

ScottishGal20
(Login ScottishGal20) is it such a big problem? April 25 2007, 6:38 PM

Ive been using brava for nearly 4 months and yes, my nipples do get bigger, harder and more sensitive when i take the system off...but within a couple of hours they have returned to normal shape and feeling, so i dont see what the problem is if there is no permanent effects?

Minhina
(Login minhina) Re: taping up nipples????? April 25 2007, 7:09 PM

well you see? my nipples do not come back to their normal state. i tried not to use the system for 3 days see if they would come back to their normal selves, which they did not...
it is not only about size, colour, and sensitivity, it is about them looking so different. all the swelling disappears but the not the nipples swelling, and well, i just wonder whether by the time i end i will have huge nipples and small tits..that is not what i am looking for and i will feel very silly having worn this for months to achieve something i actually dislike..i understand this is my problem and who cares, after all if system is working for you, go for it...i was not trying to complain, i can always not use the device. my point was more about what to do to prevent my nipples from being hurt.
i have bought nipples cover, and whenever it arrives, will start using it, so let you know what the result is.

ScottishGal20
(Login ScottishGal20) Re: taping up nipples????? April 25 2007, 11:08 PM

Sorry, I did not realise your nipples were not returning to normal, i assumed they were the same as mine. Thats not a good sign then.......the only thing that springs to mind is nipple covers......the ones you get to put over your nipples so you dont see them through tops if youre going without a bra........think you can get them in la senza and places like that - just wee sticky things that go over your nipples.

check this out: http://www.asos.com/search/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=113929

Taping nipples - protection
January 16 2008 at 1:10 AM Charlie (no login)

Does anyone here tape there nipples successfully (i.e. so it doesn't come off when the suction starts).

I've searched this forum, and haven't heard a successful story yet.

I used Brava for a long long time... maybe a year, and my nipples are a sorry state - they are bumpy on the surface, darker and enlarged.

Hope to hear from someone.

Author Reply
Charlie
(no login) Re: Taping nipples - protection January 16 2008, 1:16 AM

PS

... Me again

Has anyone used BB without experiencing negative nipple changes?

Thanks everyone

dandelion
(Login dandelion1) Re: Taping nipples - protection January 16 2008, 2:35 AM

hey charlie! me too i experience bumpy nipples...but i am somewhat inconsistent with my brava wear and my experience is that they do go back to normal. I'm actually trying to reduce the amount of marks that are left behing after taking the domes off - i will try to put surgical type where the domes sit, and perhaps try this is on my nipples. So you say you've been using this system for a year? are you consistent? and would you say you've grown and how much? sorry for all the questions.....because i am inconsistent i will be using this system for a year to a year and half; basically my goal is a C and i dont want to stop until i reach it.
Why dont you try liquid band-aids? put some one, put the domes on for a while until you get swelling (an hour?), and then once your nipples are swollen put some more on?

Louise
(no login) Re: Taping nipples - protection January 16 2008, 10:17 AM

I'd be careful with taping, I got a rash from the tape, my nipples don't really react to it much now (and hardly at all to BB), they look fine after about 20mins.

Dandelion, for the marks you get round your boobs, you'll always have them when you take the domes off so if they're gone in a few hours then your skin's doing fine just cover them up with makeup if it bothers you. I find my skin is more comfortable if I don't bother with all the Brava stuff, I wash the domes a couple of times a week with baby shampoo, and before I put them on I put a bit of evening primrose oil on then quite a lot of moisturiser instead of the dome prep (it won't dry so you don't need to wait around). When I wash the domes I give them a scrub with a nail brush particularly under the rim of the cushion to remove any build up of lotion. Also once the horrible sticky stuff's come off the domes are much more comfortable.

Tori
(Login Tori365)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Taping nipples - protection January 16 2008, 10:34 AM

I find that my nipples are hard, pale and large after removing brava. After about an hour they go back to normal, apart from my nipples have stayed a bit larger. I don't mind this cause if my boobs are bigger my nipples are bound to get a bit bigger, and I think they look a better that way! I think more people have strange things happen to their nipples if they're using too strong suction with the airlock.

Charlie
(no login) Re: Taping nipples - protection January 16 2008, 11:50 AM

Hi there,

I gained hardly anything (half an inch) and I was consistent (usually more than 10 hours too).
I was in the nadir of my life when I was doing brava to be honest.

Mind you I was pretty much anorexic when I was doing it, so maybe I was losing weight from the breasts, and this explains the dismal results.... so don't let my negativity dishearten you. That said, I didn't lose a great deal of weight.

My nipples haven't returned to normal. I complained at Harvey Medical Clinic... and they said 'why don't you get breast implants from us, as they'll maybe look better when they're stretched by the implants'.... The money grabbing s**ts!!

Anyway, still interestedi in hearing more nipple taping stories.

sore nipples
April 13 2008 at 6:43 AM madboobie (no login)

any one had these from suction?

am NBing and think it is probably because they squash flat to the top of the dome... and are under pressure. Any tips for making it easier or better still, to make it go away?!

Thanks

Edit Message Delete Message Lock Thread Respond to this message

Author Reply
Louise
(no login) Re: sore nipples April 13 2008, 7:33 AM

You're not getting the benefit if you're squashed full inside, try pumping to fill the medium then releasing a couple of times to give swelling then have a go with the large. Otherwise other people have taped their nipples down with surgical tape - all this did for me was cause a rash! If you can get a good seal you might want to try lying on your back as this will make your boobs fill less of the domes.

madboobie
(no login) Re: sore nipples April 13 2008, 9:19 PM

thanks Louise. I think I'll try the taping down method. Do you think it is better to have some space left inside the domes even though I could pump more rather than fill them completely then?

Louise
(no login) Re: sore nipples April 13 2008, 9:45 PM

No I meant pump as hard as you can, hold for maybe 1-2 mins, release and pump again. Keep doing this until you get enough swelling to use the large. Going up a size makes a huge difference. I got more swelling in 30 mins with BB XL than in 60 mins with BB large. I don't think the swelling itself causes growth but I think the same mechanism that causes swelling causes the growth too so do whatever gives big swelling. Mine look like they did after maybe 10 hours Brava session now, or bigger than they were even with long hours for about the first 6 weeks. In fact, I think at the end of the day I have a similar size to what I saw in the first week with full Brava swelling...still want MORE!

Have you thought about getting a BB machine? I really do seem to be retaining a little now. I think when I go back to serious Brava regime in the autumn I will use BB before each session, that did seem to help them grow less far apart. The difference I'm seeing now is more roundness at the top and fullness, pretty much nothing on the damn measuring tape (!) but even 12 hours later I'm filling bras better and just looking bigger. 8 weeks to go.....

madboobie
(no login) Re: sore nipples April 16 2008, 5:00 PM

Thanks Louise, will do as you say!!

What sort of price is the BB stuff? Might be a good option for me as suction does seem to do something for me even though I'm not an F cup yet LOL....

Louise
(no login) Re: sore nipples April 16 2008, 7:55 PM

Hi Madboobie

As with everything the cheapest way to buy overall is to pay the most to start with! If you buy the deluxe set from www.gismostore.com then you have the machine, tubing and all dome sizes. You may want to start with the mediums or the large - the large hurt more! I got the machine second hand and then have just bought spare domes from gismostore and they've always come through the post fairly quickly. It does hurt more but you can just stick the set on and relax and because it's a lot stronger you're getting more done in the time you spend. I think I have 7 more weeks so it's up to you if you want to give it a go or wait until I'm done to report back. I haven't lost any weight this time, if anything have put on a couple of pounds but not turned into a pumpkin so should be able to give you some idea. Again, once you've bought the gear it should last you so you may want to just use when convenient for a longer period. Be careful with the kids though, the machine is heavy - if they drop it on your guests from a height it may cause injury!

strudel
(no login) Re: sore nipples April 18 2008, 12:30 PM

I tape down and it seems to work okay. I'm not sore anymore.

New BRAVA user
July 26 2007 at 9:37 AM sarah (no login)

I am on week 2. Week 1 was brutal! Use only micropore tape. Worried about the "nips". I use a cotton ball and tape ( blisters from other tapes are healing). One breast is slightly bigger. Connector tube size seems to be the same. Switching R and L, might be helping. I think I have a rapid responder breast. I love the size when I take the domes off. Good luck to everybody.

Author Reply
Louise
(no login) Re: New BRAVA user July 26 2007, 2:20 PM

Hi, I just finished week 3 and definitely getting more comfortable. Have you tried not taping? I taped to start with but was allergic even to the micropore so tried one day without and to be honest it doesn't really affect me, maybe I'm abnormal! Other people have a lot of nipple related horror stories but even after 18hr session mine are normal in about 20 mins.

Nearly everyone has also found that you get more swelling on the left, you can widen the hole in the left dome carefully with a drill bit to even them up but to be honest I think it's just one of those funny things as a couple of us have put the domes on the opposite boobs and still founf left bigger in the morning.

Keep us posted as to how you get on x

fishfish
(no login) Re: New BRAVA user July 26 2007, 6:02 PM

I work full time, I am wondering how you guys arrange the time of wearing the machine since i can't wear it to work. thanks.

Lost Sheep
(Login sarah67) New BRAVA user July 27 2007, 12:58 AM

I can't take the site of swollen nipples. They were taking a beating. The micropore so far is working great.
I get home at 5:30pm. I wear them from 6pm-6am. Yes, there is no social life for a while. My friends seem to be patient, knowing I have to "do something" by 9pm (if you do want to go out for alittle bit).

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: New BRAVA user July 27 2007, 8:25 PM

My husband works abroad (which is kinda awkward as I'm with my parents at the moment so have to spend a lot of time locked away) but I work full time and basically come in from work, shower and put domes on and then wear them pretty much all day on my days off with maybe a couple of hours break if I need to go out. You can see the hours I'm getting on my program page. It does mean no social life really but I'd rather have boobs!

after the initial excitement...plateau, and unsuccesful stories
April 12 2007 at 7:17 PM Anonymous (Login minhina)

A member wrote that "this part sucks", when breasts after swelling look smaller than before...I am there too, and is not even 2 weeks since i started... i could also do with advice on whether to tape my nipples

yes i love the swelling and wish they stayed like that, so i think that if wearing the system will have that end result then it is all worthwhile. But i have read recently in this website lots of unsucessful stories, which is quite worrying to say the least.

also when i take the system off, my breasts are swollen, but so are my nipples who appear almost white. then they hurt (nipples) for the whole day, until i wear the brava again. they are big and it does not go.they hurt and hurt does not go. But the swelling disappears, and for some people Brava never works...

i do not want to be negative, actually i want to be positive and optimistic and so...but..should i worry about my nipples, would they stay like this forever, would my breasts be even smaller when i finally stop wearing the device???

so how does the rest cope with negative thoughts, unsuccesful stories and the rest?

Author Reply
Miss Jones
(Login miss.jones) Re: after the initial excitement...plateau, and unsuccesful stories April 13 2007, 8:18 AM

Lots of girls have problems with their nipples when using brava. Apparently you should tape your nipples up to protect them, that's what they say, otherwise it could be a real worry.

Vicky Vic
(no login) Re: after the initial excitement...plateau, and unsuccesful stories April 14 2007, 8:21 AM

A friend of mine has used Brava, with some success although nothing fantastic. But although it worked for her somewhat she has always said that her nipples have never been right since, that they lost shape and also sensitivity. Maybe this will fade in time, I don't know, but she doesn't seem to think so.

Bravo
(no login) Re: after the initial excitement...plateau, and unsuccesful stories April 14 2007, 9:45 PM

The worst side effect (which is permanent) must be all the internal scarring that is the result of the tissue tearing Brava causes. Because the suction tears the tissue inside the breasts.

Anonymous
(no login) Re: after the initial excitement...plateau, and unsuccesful stories April 15 2007, 11:03 AM

people please don't believe this crap, i KNOW this isn't true for a fact.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon