Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Brandy's Program

I guess first I should give some background.

I'm 26 (5' 5", 112lbs) with two little boys, neither of which was breastfed. However, breastfeeding or not, pregnancy definitely takes a toll on your body. I was always an A, but a full A before the boys. Now they're more like an AA, but I can't find any in that size, and I need at least the padding of an A to be able to go out in public. Dodgy So I buy a 34A. Even the 34 is wrong. Should be 32. I'm a mess, I know! But I've never been one to buy expensive bras because, well, what was the point!

At this point, I refuse to get out measuring tape. I know if I start, I'll be measuring multiple times a day.

At this point, I've been on Fenugreek for around two weeks now, and just got my Zoft Gum today. I was taking two FG three times a day, but am adjusting due to the Zoft. Up to now, I'm noticing fullness. My routine will be the following:

1 FG three times daily
2 300 rotation massages daily
2 pieces of Zoft Gum

I am planning on getting a NB, but can't at the moment due to my husband being out of work for the last five weeks. Good times! He just started a new, and much better job, so I should be able to order fairly soon. But in the meantime, I got a cheapy pump to tie me over and keep me from impulse buying. I guess that kinda was impulse buying. LOL! But at least I'll get some practice out of it.

Wish me luck! Big Grin

I got my Wild Yam today, so I'll be adding that to my program.

1 (610 mg)FG three times daily
1 WY (425 mg) three times daily
2 300 rotation massages daily
2 pieces of Zoft Gum

Sounds good Brandy. Good luck. You may want to add a heating pad after massaging for about 10 to twenty minuets.

Thanks!

Well, boo. I decided to measure because I figured that's the only way to track real progress. What a friggin' bummer. My original suspensions were correct. Drum roll, please . . .

Across the bust: 30"
Under the bust: 28.5"

Results - 32/34AA SadSadSad I knew it all along, but it really hurt to see. What hurt even worse worse was doing a quick search for 32AA bras and finding that the majority are labeled as "girls." I'm a woman, thankyouverymuch!

But really, it was all the more motivating to stick with this.

Slight program change. I've gone back to my original FG dose of two three times per day.

I'm trying to decide when, if any, would be a good time to ramp up on the WY. I'm still noticing more fullness, and still have slight breast pain. I don't want to overkill and slow the progress, but speeding it up would be nice as well. Big Grin

Also, my wanna-be-a-noogleberry was shipped out, so I should be starting that in the next few days. Depending on how that goes, I'll be ordering a NB within the next month or so. If what I'm getting seems to be working, I'll just keep it until it breaks -- which would probably be sooner than later due to the price.

Mini update. They're definitely still looking fuller, and I can see some side-boobage already, however not much in the way of projection just yet.

I've made an adjustment with my Zoft. I'm moving up to three pieces daily, but I'm going to chew it three times a day instead of one. On two pieces, I was doing them at the same time. I've noticed that shortly after chewing, I start having pains, so I figure why not keep that going all throughout the day, huh?

I'm going to measure a little later on, though I'm not sure there will be a difference just yet. They definitely look fully if I'm looking down at them, but looking straight on in the mirror, not much difference other than I can actually see where I WILL have cleavage one day. Big Grin

So it's:

2 FG 3X daily
1 WY 3X daily
3 pieces of Zoft Gum 3X daily
100-300 count rotation massage 2X daily

Hopefully, my wanna-be-a-noogleberry comes today so I can start with that. I'm hoping pumping will help with top fullness.

I also wanted to add -- since it may be helpful to others -- that I'm still drinking caffeine. Honestly, I'm a caffeine junkie. However, I have cut back significantly. I could drink more than a pot of coffee a day. Lately, I've cut back to two cups and haven't really been drinking soda at all. I've also been drinking a ton of water. I used to drink hardly any. But I figure one, it's excellent for you anyway, and two, it may help me achieve my goal!

I've added one protein shake daily to my routine, and am debating on upping my WY to two, three times daily.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon