Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

UB+NB users,enlighten me & tell me its worth buying! lol :D

Tongue 

you guys may have probably seen my other random queries on NB & UB
i hope i dont bug you guys too much lol Tongue

i think its normal for a newb like me to be in this dilemma, thinking and worrying a little too much so i would avoid wasting my money if i get something Huh

(like when i purchased those silly f cup cookies with PM when i knew i could just get PM pills for cheap --- Angry those sales ladies ..lol they did a good job though)

i keep reading and reading and reading and i will keep on doing that til i finally decide to get UB ( this is a bit more guarantee that i am getting it any time soon) and NB (still seeing pros and cons - i have an unknown fear to using a pumping machine to attach to my breasts)

and i TRUST these testimonials i see on this forum than those in advertising websites. ofcourse they would say their product works, you know what i mean?

seeing people's post( who used UB & NB ) encourages me more. and i just wish this new quest for NBE will finally work for me.

used to take herbs, and then i took it to the next level by increasing dosage but i gained weight and it wasnt worth getting big boobs because i was known to have good figure since i was a trainer.

like i mentioned before (some of you may have answered these queries i have)
- i am troubled with NB's potential effect on my skin integrity.
as i have seen this forum lately, about some angry girl because of indents on her breasts. -which i think can be avoided by limiting time spent on pumping
-nipples can get bigger as ive read in previous forums
- i have to hide this pump.lol good thing i live alone in my room , away from family. but its just weird im only like 23 and i have a breast pump. petty things like that
- the price? a bit pricy maybe. alot of things to buy with it - rings foams padds, etc.

but i can see its hella worth it

about UB
- well generally i will choose it over BB because its so much cheaper
- i think ill get 6 months so i can have that money back guarantee thing.
but i hope it does work and i dont need to get my money back! its just to make me feel at ease, that my money wont go to waste.
-or i can take 2 months or 3 months. but no money back guarantee!

i feel excited and nervous. just sharing my thoughts on this forum

i like how theres a site i can open up like this. i dont usually find people to be comfortable to discuss this with. seem like low self esteem for others. but not really. just finding more ways to be hotter Tongue

I say GO for it girl!!!! Wink
As faster you order the NB and UB the faster you will see results!!!!
I was also like you in the begining....(I didn't put 100 post about my delema....I just read like you are reading!)
In my opinion you should order the NB and UB now! Smile
You will be so exited to start! I really think you are ready!
You are not waisting you money trust me! Smile
You will have great resultes if you combine the UB and NB together! Smile
I can't wait to see your progress! Smile
Good Luck Dear!

haha i dont think ive reached 100. LOL!

thanks for the encouragement!
Big Grin

i willl definitely keep reading and reading and reading Rolleyes

(27-09-2010, 10:44 PM)eva_bs Wrote:  I say GO for it girl!!!! Wink
As faster you order the NB and UB the faster you will see results!!!!
I was also like you in the begining....(I didn't put 100 post about my delema....I just read like you are reading!)
In my opinion you should order the NB and UB now! Smile
You will be so exited to start! I really think you are ready!
You are not waisting you money trust me! Smile
You will have great resultes if you combine the UB and NB together! Smile
I can't wait to see your progress! Smile
Good Luck Dear!

The girl that you saw on here upset, was not something that happened recently. That was back in early spring and to my knowledge is the only person I have ever seen that got upset. Before her melt down several of us had already tried to warn her that she was doing some thing that might cause problems down the road. While noogleberry and brava are similar in idea, it ends there, since brava works on a low pressure setting for long periods of time and noogleberry works on a high pressure setting for shorter periods of time. So if someone tries to use the high pressure method for a crazy amount of time, like she did, they are risking major problems.

Even with shorter times, some peoples tissue is just easily dented and those of us that have that problem have resorted to the padding methods that put a stop to it. So I would really put her out of your mind as a legitament voice and think of it more as lesson learned on how not to use noogleberry.

As for using BO, if you have taken you temp a couple of times and it always comes out in the 98.2 or higher range, then I would say go for it! I really like what BO did for me, so of course I'm partial to that method. LOL

Good Luck,
Mel

i see
that makes alot of sense.
probably if i get NB already i will gauge how long i would use it.

and i might get those foams ..paddings so it can help as well. anyways they say the ring marks disappear after like 10mins.and my pumping schedule will be at night definitely. lol

so you are on BO! glad to hear it is working for everyone ive spoken with. i will be on UB soon

and yes my temperature is usually around that scale.

thank you!

(28-09-2010, 02:02 PM)itsjust4fun91 Wrote:  The girl that you saw on here upset, was not something that happened recently. That was back in early spring and to my knowledge is the only person I have ever seen that got upset. Before her melt down several of us had already tried to warn her that she was doing some thing that might cause problems down the road. While noogleberry and brava are similar in idea, it ends there, since brava works on a low pressure setting for long periods of time and noogleberry works on a high pressure setting for shorter periods of time. So if someone tries to use the high pressure method for a crazy amount of time, like she did, they are risking major problems.

Even with shorter times, some peoples tissue is just easily dented and those of us that have that problem have resorted to the padding methods that put a stop to it. So I would really put her out of your mind as a legitament voice and think of it more as lesson learned on how not to use noogleberry.

As for using BO, if you have taken you temp a couple of times and it always comes out in the 98.2 or higher range, then I would say go for it! I really like what BO did for me, so of course I'm partial to that method. LOL

Good Luck,
Mel

what does your temperature have to do with BO?
I have avg around 97.2 F. Should I not look into BO?

(01-11-2010, 11:01 PM)368girl Wrote:  what does your temperature have to do with BO?
I have avg around 97.2 F. Should I not look into BO?
There's a few discussions in this subforum about temperature and BO, but I think, for the most part, BO works better when your temperature is in the "normal" range (98.6 degrees Fahrenheit).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon