Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

itsjust4fun91's Program Page

Hey, you look fantastic! Congratulations~

Your program has inspired me to try BB. I'm ordering them tomorrow, so wish me luck! Just wondering, is the L-tyrosine to provide protein? I'm very new at this, and trying to understand how everything works. What is the kelp for?

Thank you for sharing your experience!

I know you're excited to get started. I definately was! To answer your questions. L- Tyrosine is a nonessential amino acid that the body synthesizes from another amino acid; It is helpful for the thyroid T3 T4 conversion that is important for the Bountiful breast pills to work.

Normaly a womans body would do this just fine on it's own, but if you have even a slight problem with the thyroid or adrenals, it's going to need help. Most women don't even know they have a problem until they decide to try this and realize that their body temperature is wa-a-ay below the standard, which means something is going on.

Tyrosine is also useful during conditions of stress, fatigue, and sleep deprivation, also reduces stress hormone levels, and improves physical performance. This makes it a double bonus for the gals, since it is good for both thyroid and adrenal function.

The kelp is taken for it's iodine content which is also needed for the thyroid. You'll find tons of messages on the forum and on the old one ,(which I recommend you go check out while you are waiting for your pills to arrive,) talking about the girls that are struggling to get their body temp between 98.2-98.6, which is what BB suggest it be at for the pills to work correctly in your system.

My body temp is low and the pills still work for me, but I'm going to say I'm not the norm. My thyroid is obviously working fine, but I know my adrenals are a mess and can be the reason mine is low. Which means my thyroid may be working now, but if I don't get my adrenals back up to par, then it will start going down hill fast. After my chemo, which turns your adrenals off, my doc put me on B-12 and folic acid to recover, but I'm not seeing much of a difference from it, so have started taking raw adrenal this week to help get it sorted.

As you can see, once you start the nbe process you really get to know yur body and how it functions in a whole new way. I think it's a really good thing. knowledge is power after all.

Good luck with BB. I sure love it!

Thanks so much for such a quick response! Sorry more questions ^^; Where are you supposed to measure your body temperature from? I can't seem to find my thermometer, but as I recall, in the past I've usually been around that range when I measure via my underarms. Does that mean I won't need to take the kelp? Thanks again!

Usually oral is best, so the mouth. Remember when you take an underarm temp you have to adjust. It's been so long since I did one that way, that I can't say for sure, but I think you add about 1 degree to what the underarm results are, but don't hold me to that I could be remembering it completely wrong.

As for the kelp--different people have different opinions. I tend to say, always follow caution. If it's not broke don't fix it. LOL. I have concerns for anyone that might take something that's not needed. Especially something like kelp, since if you take it and don't need it, that in itself it can lead to problems with the thyroid also. Even though I take it. I take a very low amount of it since I think mine is still working at this point. If your temp is perfect I would say skip it. If after a couple of months the BB is not working then maybe give it a try. Some women just grow no matter what they do. Maybe with your temp perfect, you will be one of those lucky gals!

Thank you soooo much! I've been trying to read up on all of these things, but it's just so overwhelming, it seems like there are so many different things to worry about. I'm going to try it with the L-tyrosine tablets + massaging and hopefully it will work Big Grin Sorry, but one more question. What kind of things do you normally eat? I think my diet is pretty bad, and I have a tendency to forget meals. I'm guessing that that will probably be a big hindrance. Thanks again sooo much!!!!

congrats on your growth! that's cool how l-ty worked for you so fast :-) your boobs look great!

Thaks periwinkle. I really think it has less to do with the l-tyrosine and more to do with the Bo. I've yet t see a temp change with the l-tyrosine or the kelp, but I do continue to take them just in case they are helping.

Hello Mel,
Your pictures are great. How long have you been taking BO? I read many of your post before and you actually inspired me to start BO when I gave up on Phytoestrogens.
Your really looking fabulous, I hope you can get another growth spurt soon so you can update up on your success.Blush

Thanks Super Boob. I started taking my BB pills the 1st of August, though I didn't see any results until mid September. I think I started them too close to my period for them to be able to do anything the first time around.

I hope I get one too. I just finished my normal growth cycle and while I had major tenderness, I'm really confused on the tape measurement this month and even more confused when I put bras on. the Bras say I've grown, but the tape measurement doesn't. LOL. Actually everytime I measure it's just all over the place, so I think the more breast tissue I'm getting, the harder it is to ensure I'm putting it in the exact same spot to measure each time. LOL that sounds obscenely fantastic to for me to be considering it a problem. haha.

I just want to say, I've been lurking these forums for the past week, finally registered, but you are a huge inspiration to me because of your seemingly straightforward routine and great success. I really hope I can be on your path, which feels easier to believe the more we extend ourselves to communities like this.

What is your current cup size?

More thanks for being a knowledgeable regular and helping others out. (:

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon