Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

UB worked alone?

i read anastacia's great success.
she used UB & NB.

which are both great products i suppose.

i am getting UB soon, but im wondering if it will work alone?
NB seems alot complicated. and i am abit embarassed if my bf finds out. lol
i live alone in my room though. but having it is quite an issue.

but i feel like i am willing to take the risk but just scared my boobs will sag and have pointy shape due to suctioning.

im really bugging everyone about this (iin this forum)

cuz i am about to start a new NBE program which is UB.

i stopped herbs cuz i put on some weight although i did get results.

i dont know if i should go for 6 months UB for money back guarantee
or just like 2 months. :S

help?

Hi There!
First off all every person respondse to all the NBE methods differently! So all the this forum can do is give you advice on how it worked for them...but you have to remember that you are different. some girls would grow very fast in just 2 months and some girls will need at least 6 months to see a little of difference in their size.
So I think it's up to you how much of BO you should order. I think that 2 months is not enough to see if the BO doesn't work for you...you will need more... If you can afford the 6 month now...then I recommend you go and order the 6 months supply. (That's only my opinion...) Wink
Now, For your second question...About the NB.
All the girls I know (from the NB forum) say that their boobs got more rounder and fuller and less saggy. The NB doesn't make your boobs saggy. I think it does the opposite. It fills your breast on the top. Make them look more rounder and they stand more high Smile.
I also have the NB. I used it for 2 months and stopped. But now I'm also noogling and taking BB's.! Smile
I wish you all the luck dear!
I hope your new journey will have success! Smile

(26-09-2010, 04:53 PM)eva_bs Wrote:  Hi There!
First off all every person respondse to all the NBE methods differently! So all the this forum can do is give you advice on how it worked for them...but you have to remember that you are different. some girls would grow very fast in just 2 months and some girls will need at least 6 months to see a little of difference in their size.
So I think it's up to you how much of BO you should order. I think that 2 months is not enough to see if the BO doesn't work for you...you will need more... If you can afford the 6 month now...then I recommend you go and order the 6 months supply. (That's only my opinion...) Wink
Now, For your second question...About the NB.
All the girls I know (from the NB forum) say that their boobs got more rounder and fuller and less saggy. The NB doesn't make your boobs saggy. I think it does the opposite. It fills your breast on the top. Make them look more rounder and they stand more high Smile.
I also have the NB. I used it for 2 months and stopped. But now I'm also noogling and taking BB's.! Smile
I wish you all the luck dear!
I hope your new journey will have success! Smile

thank you for the reply!

i responded to herbs quickly before. hopefully i will, too on the BO

oh i see it made them perkier.
but what about the nipples, does it make them look like its sucked so bad lol i am quite conscious as i will be keeping my whole NBE a secret from my boyfriend lol.

i want him to see its like magic.lol suddenly big. long distance relationship, i am in. so he will defintely notice!

oh gosh you are on NB too! thats such a nice thing ill inquire to you about it as you go. how much is the whole set? it comes in a set right?

i now want to get NB too! :S
and good that you are on BB- i cant afford that. i can but i dont want to spend that much! why not use UB? Smile

thanks!

haha if you are in a long distance relationship i can tell you all about it Big Grin i am in one too.He won't notice,the breasts will become rounder and fuller ,you have to cover you nipples that way their size and shape will stay the same while the whole breast becomes fuller.When your boyfriend comes you don't pumpBlush that's the whole thing.And i can tell you you will be complimented on how nicer your breasts have become.And you'll laugh in your mind and say:"Oh dear,if you only knew" hehe good luck

sandy111 - hahahahahahaha....you made me laugh! Smile My hubby knows all about my NBE.

brielle - Your welcome dear! I'm so happy to help! Smile
I first tried the NB and only after 2 months of using it I ordered the BB's. and then I gave BB 1.5 months without NB...But I didn't get a lot of growth only from the BB's so now I started using the NB again. Do you look at the NB forum? There is one girl there who used only the NB for about 8 months and she grew very nicely from only using the NB!!! So I'm going to give the NB now a full year...and I hope to see progress...Smile
About your question if the NB comes in a system...yes it does...you have the Small Kit, The Medium Kit and the Large kit...and even an XL-XXL kit... Smile
The kit comes with 2 cups (what ever size you chose) and with a T-tube and a pump. It costs around $60-$70 depends on which size you order.
You have the option to order soft rings and a air lock to the kit...it will cost you more...maybe something like $85...Don't remember..sorry. go to there site and check it out.
You can sing up to the NB forum and you will get a discount from the price. the discount is around 10-30% off the regular price. to get a 30% off you will need to write 30 posts on the NB forum...It's easy cus you will find there a lot of picture that you can write a reply on them. also you will enjoy reading all the information on the forum...I highly recommend you go there now and start reading and posting Wink for the first time you will log in you will get the discount of 10% and then after you right 20 you will get 20% off and after 30 you will get the highest 30% off Smile
I really hope you this helped you out! Smile
Can't wait to read about your progress on the UB and NB together!
Why I didn't go for the UB? Because I don't trust the source that the Bovine Ovary comes from...So I wanted to go with something safe...
I wish you good luck dear!!!!

P.S.
Have you seen my NB video on YouTube???
here [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6Q-F3xokZg[/url]

If you are really decided on UB don't forget you also need protein powder (whey protein isolate) and get a lot of protein too in your diet.

You also need to be reminded that some people do gain weight from NBE. It is a normal process if you are very thin but if you don't want the weight gain I suggest you to use the protein powder as a meal replacement. Take at least 1/4 of your recommended allowances. With any NBE protein is a must!

(26-09-2010, 06:48 PM)sandy111 Wrote:  haha if you are in a long distance relationship i can tell you all about it Big Grin i am in one too.He won't notice,the breasts will become rounder and fuller ,you have to cover you nipples that way their size and shape will stay the same while the whole breast becomes fuller.When your boyfriend comes you don't pumpBlush that's the whole thing.And i can tell you you will be complimented on how nicer your breasts have become.And you'll laugh in your mind and say:"Oh dear,if you only knew" hehe good luck

hahahha this is so funny. yes thats exactly what i had in mind. oh cover the nipples yes thats a better idea! because i dont want it to look so sucked.lol you know what i mean :p

so do i just use a tape to cover the nipples?
so it does make the nipple look funny yeah?

(26-09-2010, 08:36 PM)eva_bs Wrote:  sandy111 - hahahahahahaha....you made me laugh! Smile My hubby knows all about my NBE.

brielle - Your welcome dear! I'm so happy to help! Smile
I first tried the NB and only after 2 months of using it I ordered the BB's. and then I gave BB 1.5 months without NB...But I didn't get a lot of growth only from the BB's so now I started using the NB again. Do you look at the NB forum? There is one girl there who used only the NB for about 8 months and she grew very nicely from only using the NB!!! So I'm going to give the NB now a full year...and I hope to see progress...Smile
About your question if the NB comes in a system...yes it does...you have the Small Kit, The Medium Kit and the Large kit...and even an XL-XXL kit... Smile
The kit comes with 2 cups (what ever size you chose) and with a T-tube and a pump. It costs around $60-$70 depends on which size you order.
You have the option to order soft rings and a air lock to the kit...it will cost you more...maybe something like $85...Don't remember..sorry. go to there site and check it out.
You can sing up to the NB forum and you will get a discount from the price. the discount is around 10-30% off the regular price. to get a 30% off you will need to write 30 posts on the NB forum...It's easy cus you will find there a lot of picture that you can write a reply on them. also you will enjoy reading all the information on the forum...I highly recommend you go there now and start reading and posting Wink for the first time you will log in you will get the discount of 10% and then after you right 20 you will get 20% off and after 30 you will get the highest 30% off Smile
I really hope you this helped you out! Smile
Can't wait to read about your progress on the UB and NB together!
Why I didn't go for the UB? Because I don't trust the source that the Bovine Ovary comes from...So I wanted to go with something safe...
I wish you good luck dear!!!!

P.S.
Have you seen my NB video on YouTube???
here [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6Q-F3xokZg[/url]

thanks for the informational reply.

so it seems like NB is more likely to be effective but better with BO.
the airlock and the soft rings are needed? oh i dont know what size to get.some say the small is too small.

- i can do posts no problem lol u mean like new threads? or just replies?

ohh the source of UB isnt trust worthy? :S

oh that was you on youtube?lol i even sent a PM for you to ask about it!i was watching lastnight.you ordered alot because the airlock and tube are there

-now im thinking of getting NB first before the UB lol

(27-09-2010, 01:51 AM)crystalelle Wrote:  If you are really decided on UB don't forget you also need protein powder (whey protein isolate) and get a lot of protein too in your diet.

You also need to be reminded that some people do gain weight from NBE. It is a normal process if you are very thin but if you don't want the weight gain I suggest you to use the protein powder as a meal replacement. Take at least 1/4 of your recommended allowances. With any NBE protein is a must!

i used to take protein shake because i was a trainer. but uh..i guess replacing my meals with it is better. the weight il be gaining is probably muscle weight?

i used to just monitor water, muscle, and fat percentage. Smile

thank you! oh may i ask why protein is a must for the breast growth - which is fat?

Hi again Smile
I am really flat chested...and I got the Medium sized kit.
what bra size are you?
About the posts on the NB forum...you only need to write posts...you can do it by replying to other threads or by opening a new thread....what ever you want...just start writing Wink

The source of UB...I didn't want to take the chance...I don't know the source...It's up to you if you want to try UB or not...Anastasia had great great results from it. And there are more girls on the why Smile
I just believe that if you buy something cheap...then the source is cheap...but that's only my opinion.

Good Luck dear!
OOOO....you can also see my pictures on the NB forum...I have the same user name.
You will see how I'm really really really flat!
I am a AA. Sad

Hope you have a great day!
Eva.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon