Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

anyone has butt grow when using Bovine Ovary ,Ultra breast and BB

I want to try BO or product that contain BO but i'm afraid of butt grow ,some people has butt grow and has some more cm in the belly after doing NBE because of weight gain but i think i want to ask for one that didn't gain weight but gain cm on butt ,anyone experience this ?response pls

can you tell me what bo stands for

Zina, BO stands for bovine ovaries

I haven't heard anyone say BO has given them a larger butt. Maca does but BO I dont think so.

As for the gut, some people have reported the protein shakes have made them gain weight

In my opinion BO some how or rather will work into your figure so that you will become more womanly. Larger breasts and butt are actually part of it. Because it is woman hormone so it will make you curvier.

I tend to gain weight in the upper part of my leg and in my butt naturally. I It may have something to do with the BO but i think a lot of it has to do with genes as well..

I've never had my butt grow from BO. The only thing BO made happen for me is fat distribution to my stomach instead of my butt... At least it's easier to work off there than your butt...

thanks i appreciate the responseTongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon