Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Wearing Brava during the day

Wearing Brava during the day
December 10 2006 at 12:47 PM Carol (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am considering buying Brava and have been looking at this forum. It sounds like Brava is very uncomfortable to sleep in. I'm wondering if anyone has been wearing it during the day. I'm at home with young children all but one day a week and thought maybe I could wear it then as I am already sleep deprived and don't want to lose even more sleep. Also, does anyone know how you test if you might be allergic to the silicone adhesive.

Author Reply
Peaches
(no login) Re: Wearing Brava during the day December 10 2006, 7:02 PM

Well difficulty sleeping is just something that goes along with brava. You could wear it during the day, that's certainly an option, but only if you are in all day. I can't see how you could go out with it on, so you have to be at home without going out at all for 10 hours at a time.

Edit Message Delete Message

nicole
(no login) brava during the day December 19 2006, 3:17 AM

you really can't wear Brava during the day if you have small children - the act of picking them up breaks my suction every time

i hated sleeping with it at night at first, but surprisingly its become very tolerable

it is very large and cumbersome - but if you're serious about it you can do it!

Maria
(no login) Re: Wearing Brava during the day December 24 2006, 7:12 PM

I think Nicole is exactly right. It's just not a practical thing to wear Brava during the day. It has to be during the night and although you probably won't sleep much at first, you just have to persevere and eventually you get used to it.

diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER hi December 27 2006, 11:42 PM

i have only been using it since the 23 of december, but havent really had a problem sleeping in it. a pillow under my head, one under each shoulder/arm and one underneath my top/back of thighs and i sleep pretty well. i also dont sleep in the same bed as my husband. that helps. he has his own bed cause he sleeps with more pillows than i do! he has problems with his ribs so we have our own beds in the same bedroom. my mother in law says we are like an 'old ' couple! good luck!

Can it be worn in the day-time?
January 21 2007 at 3:34 PM Emily (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have wanted to buy the Brava system for ages but my problem is that I work shifts so couldn't easily wear it regularly. Is it too noticable to wear in the daytime? Also, I am a 34AA- any idea if I'm really likely to see much difference if there isn't much to swell in the first place?!
I'd really appreciate a response from people actually using it rather than a Brava sales rep so this website is great!

Author Reply
diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER hi. January 21 2007, 3:56 PM

if You check out the thread right below this one you can see a couple of websites that can give you an idea of results yo can expect. i put my picture up here. diana1978. was a 32a at first but i have breastfed my 5 kids. so i have been all the way to a 36 c at my biggest. hope this helps. i think it would be hard to disguise. think dolly parton. lol. but i am sure you could find a way to get your ten plus hours. just be creative and know that (to me anyway) the results are worth it. good luck!

Tania
(no login) Re: Can it be worn in the day-time? January 22 2007, 7:56 AM

The problem with wearing it during the day is that if you move too much you can lose the suction. I don't see how you can disguise it anyway, so if you're going out I don't see how you can really wear it, but even if you did you have to be very careful. But I guess if you're at home during the day and not going any sudden movements then it would be okay.

diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Can it be worn in the day-time? January 22 2007, 1:44 PM

I wear mine partially during the day. i year my husband's coat over it to check the mail and if i have to absolutely go outside. his jacket keeps my hubby's bigger shape. so yo cant really tell. weigh 120lbs he weighs 210lbs. so his jacket is like extra, extra large. he likes wearing his clothes bigger. hey it helps me right now. good luck figuring out what to do. my suction is pretty good on mine. i dont lose suction too easily.

Ann
(no login) Re: Can it be worn in the day-time? January 23 2007, 1:57 AM

I wear mine as much as I can during the day. I can't go out in public with it on cuz they are much to large, but I do wear them around the house if I am not at work. I don't really have a problem with losing suction either, I do most of the normal stuff around the house just not the vigirous house work or that sort of thing. Good luck to you.

Is it possible to wear the brava bra during the day?
May 15 2007 at 8:26 AM Emma (no login)

I guess there's no problem if you stay in all day but what about if you're going out?

Author Reply
diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER hi May 15 2007, 2:58 PM

Not unless it is winter and you use your husband's/boyfriend's bigger coat. that would be the only way to hide these monstrous things. Smile

Skyler
(Login skyler_s) Re: Is it possible to wear the brava bra during the day? May 15 2007, 5:57 PM

That's exactly what I did. I used a bigger coat that would cover it up and to start with it worked fine and I had no problem at all. But one day I was waiting in the supermarket checkout queue and putting a basket down I unfortunately knocked the brava just a little but enough to disturb the seal. This caused it to make a huge farting noise and I got some really black looks from those in front of me in the queue. Very embarrassing.

Seri_Flamehair
(Login Seri_Flamehair)
SENIOR MEMBER Brava in public. May 16 2007, 12:50 AM

depending on your frame and dome size i believe if you are wearing the small or medium domes you could wear them in public i did with the wide/medium domes but no way with the xlarge/wide domes i have now. Sheesh talk about projectiles.

And as was said if you loose suction and the smart box starts pumping. opps red face. Tongue
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon