Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

breast feel tender, what does it mean?

i began my WU program 15 days ago. because my bmi is 18, which is really low, I just take 5 tablets per day instead of 6. After few days, I began to feel slight tingle and itchy round nipple but sometime I dont have any feeling at all. my breast becomes really tender. I dont know what does tenderness mean. I dont know if I should ramp up or not since sometimes I cant feel anything.

Anyone can give me some suggestion? I also take Centrum and sometimes EPO together with WU. I know I just took for 15 days which is quite short compare with half a year or so. just dont know my situation now is a good sign? the tingle and itchy is so slight that I can just feel once or twice a day....Huh

Hope someone can help me!

Hi, I've just started my program a week ago. The itching and tingles is suppose to be a sign of your breast getting ready to grow. Are you due to get your period soon? Are these feelings in your brest normal around the time of your period?

My common sense tells me that if your massaging your nipples at all, that could be the cause of the itching maybe. I woke up last night with deep pains in my breast and ended up sleeping on my side. I'm due to get my period but these feelings have never happened during the time of my period so I'm guessing that maybe my boobs are getting ready to grow.

Once again i'm new here so i could be wrong. I hope what I said was of some help to you.

take care
shaye

Hi Zoe89, its all good honey lol the feelings your getting are growing signs, so what your doing now is working so dont ramp up yet, its always best to get the lowest dose possible that actually works then later on when your breasts dont feel like anythings happening then ramp up. Like Shaye said it could be because your due your period also, do you normally get these feelings before your period?. It will take months to get any real growth, so dont worry, and dont keep changing and adding things to your routine to much as you will just have an overload, just give what your taking time then if you have no look after 3 months or so then change things hun and up your dose. But tingles and itching and tenderness are good signs so well done and good luckBig Grin

Hi Shaye, deep pains in your boobs is a really good sign of growth or atleast that your routine is working so well done, alot of women have growth around the time of there period so ill keep my fingers crossed for you Big Grin

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon