Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Professional Breast Enlargement Pump

Professional Breast Enlargement Pump
April 20 2008 at 2:12 AM arzoo (Login fruity0711)
hello guys,

i was just wondering if anyone has tried something other than brava, bb or noogleberry?

i came across this one: professional breast enlargement pump and it pretty much works the same way.. it's just that this is a hand pump.. i suppose..

what do you guys think? is it not the same thing? why do you think brava, bb, or nb is better?

the website for professional breast enlargement pump is:

http://www.absoluteherbal.co.uk/o-Produc..._Pump.html

please share your opinions!

thanks

silv
(no login)
Professional Breast Enlargement Pump April 20 2008, 2:36 AM

arzoo, This is exactly the same as the NB system except they over exaggerated about the result you'll get from it. Immediate result means temporary swelling (very little) and it probably will not last more than an hour for the 1st week.

arzoo
(Login fruity0711)
professional breast enlargement pump April 20 2008, 4:02 AM

hello silv,

thanks so much for your response Smile

i was wondering what if you keep on using it for a long time, would it give you the same result?

silv
(no login)
Professional Breast Enlargement Pump April 20 2008, 5:39 AM

arzoo, I've never tried NB so I couldn't give comment on the system. I've used 3 different types of suction products in the past 2 1/2 years. The 1st one was an electric single pump (I've gained 1/2 an inch after a few months of 1-2x 20 mins session each day). The 2nd one was BB. i've used it last year for 12 weeks, 2 x 60 mins sessions each day and gained 1/2 inch but lost that. maybe because I lost about 8 lbs. I had gained that 1/2 inch back by using BB earlier this year and now i'm using Brava. So far, few members here kept their growth by using BB but they were using other BE method together with BB (please correct me if i'm wrong) I personally was not that happy with what I got from BB. It could be because I only did pure suction. I did not take herbs, supplements and did not increase my protein intake (nothing extra except massage a little each day). I've only put in 4 weeks with Brava so far so it's way way too early to tell if the results will be permanent but I really love the swelling I get every morning and lasts much much longer than what I got from BB. Brava is the only suction method that I know (there might be others out there) that don't need to combine with any other BE method to get real growth. Sorry for the long post.

silv
(no login)
breast pump April 20 2008, 5:56 AM

Yes, the more time you can put in for pumping, the more swelling you'll get. you will also be able to retain swelling for longer time after few weeks.

Breast Enlargement and Pumping Guide
April 11 2008 at 8:47 AM C.S. (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Breast Enlargement and Pumping Guide:
http://www.extremerestraints.com/article...e_116.html

Author Reply
Louise
(no login) Re: Breast Enlargement and Pumping Guide April 11 2008, 7:36 PM

Interesting!

The breast cups are 3.5 inch (approx 9cm) diameter and 10 inch (approx 25cm) length. The length is huge!!! Maybe something to try if you've grown out of all the others or because the diameter is small maybe would fit people with small underbust measurement. Check out the 'Breast enlarger cylinder' listing it is a lot cheaper than the whole set and you could use BB / NB / or just suck on the tubing to create pressure.

kieyah
(Login kieyah)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Breast Enlargement and Pumping Guide April 12 2008, 12:31 AM

Louise they had one listed in there that was 5" diameter. I think that one would work for breasts. it would still be narrow. maybe like a BB size L domes in width. But is really deep so I guess you wouldn't need to buy multiple sizes just the deepest one. but they don't look to be contoured like BB and they are pricy. So I'd only get these if I absolutely couldn't find a way to wear bb domes.

Louise
(no login) Re: Breast Enlargement and Pumping Guide April 12 2008, 8:57 AM

Thanks Kieyah, that sounds more sensible. Hope it's not knob-shaped! I doubt I'll grow out of the BB XL - I've got about 1-1.5 inches left at the top but didn't think I'd fill the large either!

Anthea
(no login) Re: Breast Enlargement and Pumping Guide April 20 2008, 10:28 AM

Are these kind of things serious or just toys? They don't seem to offer any lasting results.

Amy_m
(no login) Re: Breast Enlargement and Pumping Guide April 20 2008, 11:38 AM

Thanks Keiyah! But the ones on the web link you sent are seriously expensive! Gosh! I'm using both the X & XL BB domes at the moment & am wondering what to use when I've out-grown the XL (hopefully!)... so thanks for the links, it's good to know there are other companies out there doing the same thing, so I'm definately going to be scouting around the web looking for others that might have a larger diameter i.e. larger than 3.5" (which seems quite narrow) but also cheaper than $199! ThanksSmile I'll let you all know if I find anything else.

Amy_m
(no login) well, this is what I've found! April 20 2008, 12:46 PM

Hey girls,

Well, it's a lazy Sunday morning so far, so don't blame me for looking around the internet this quick! :o)

Well, this is what I've found so far in regards to breast cylinders, sizes, prices, etc...

Well, the BB dome measurements are as follows (so you can use them as a guide):
Diameter x Length:
S - 4.5" x 4"
M - 4.75" x 5"
L - 5.5" x 5.5"
XL - 6" x 6"

Ok, so here's what I found: - I've included the site you gave Keiyah:

Enlarger Cylinders - $98.00
http://www.extremerestraints.com/breast-..._1321.html
3.5" x 10" - TOO narrow: if you look at the model in the pic, her boobs are SQUISHED big time!

Breast Cylinders - $199.00
http://www.aaa-xxx-pumps.com/products.asp?pg=2
Custom diameter & length:
3"-5" x 5"-10"
(I think 5"x10" would be the ideal step up from the BB XL domes)

A Chinese manufacture - $110
http://www.yinyangchi.com/html/ladies.html
5.5" x 6" (pretty much the same as BB XL)
there's some note about possibly going up to 7.5" in length, but I'm not sure

I found this inventory - but it seems they're no longer in business - $120
http://www.monsternuts.com/inventory.pdf
5.5" x 7.5"

Boston Pumps - prices depend on size - $141
http://www.bostonpump.com/index.asp?Page...&ProdID=10
5" x 9" = $70.5 x 2 = $141
you can increase length, but at an added price: the default length is 9" though (which you don't add an extra price for)
|
|
|
|
|
------>
I personally think the Boston Pumps look the most promising, they're a little bit cheaper than the other ones for $199! + you can pay more if you want to have more than 9" for the length.

I sat for ages looking for these cylinders on different search engines, but by the end of it, I was looking at industrial or building-site pumps & cylinders:oD.... somehow I don't thing anyone is going that far!!!!

Hope this helps. I think once I've gotten done with my BB XL, I'll get the cylinders from Boston Pump, that's after I check out whether or not I'll be able to get domes from Brava or not - since I'm not a Brava user.

sykle wrench uNDERGROUND pERFORMANCE
(Login syklewrench)
SENIOR MEMBER http://www.extremerestraints.com/article...e_116.html April 28 2008, 6:56 AM

Hello, Girls

I just saw the site. These are designed for swelling an man's part and I mean way beyond normal. I know for a fact that these styles of cylinder cut off circulation and pinch nerves when over used or over pumped on vacuem. I think the lip of the cylinder is way to thin( no base to carry the leverage) to be sucking a breast into it. If the cylinder is not sized to the rest of your mammory it gets pulled and ripped again'st the vacuem pulling to the body base of chest bones on the thin lip again'st the skin. If you use this and its to small you may see stretch marks or erregular shape of your breast due to no natural pullon the wall of tube. Just my 2 cent's!!
BTW, while in the military one of my job's was research and developement so I learned a few new tricks lmlao...

JB

Unknown sheep
(no login) Re: Breast Enlargement and Pumping Guide July 18 2008, 8:25 AM

You are right of course, this was clearly designed for swelling a man's part, as you put it.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon