Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I'm Back!!

Hi Ladies,
I have been so busy the last 3 months i haven't been able to post on the forum nor continue my BO+NB program.
I will start Bo today and get to noogling soon.
I have lost 2 cm but i also lost weight so i'll have to start everything over again.
I have noticed a lot of you ladies have grown so congratulations on that!Smile
Happy growing ladies..

Welcome back, Sandy! You weren't the only 1 that was MIA for a while, so was I. No real growth for me unfortunately, but I've had awesome swelling these past months. I'll be joining you later this week with the NB/BO routine! Adding pituitary as well as extra insurance, so pray I'll finally add some cup sizes lol!

Welcome back to both of you Big Grin and happy growing, i left for abit but couldent stay away lol Smile
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Hey Shyboobs,
So we'll start almost together with this.I am planning on adding MSM to my BO routine but after a week or so.I'll have to get used to taking all those pills again.I am also gonna add 1 extra pill of BO.So making it a total of 4 UB pills per day + 6000 mg MSM if u can.

Cheryl,
YOU look amazing!!Really knock on wood.So happy for you and your achievement.Now keep your fingers crossed for the rest of us and maybe send us some positive energy Big Grin

Welcme back Sandy. I think a lot of us were so busy with things this summer than we spent more time away from here and our programs than we would like. Now that fall is here, I hope we can all get back on the nbe train and have a great winter. Here's hoping we all have to buy new swimsuits next spring because of our success!

Mel

Thanks Mel,
Yes a new swim suit next spring would be great Smile Let's hope for the best in these coming monthsBlush

Ok i pumped for 1 hour today,took my 4 pills of UB 2 in the morning and 2 at night and added 3g MSM.
Maybe it is in my head,but i feel that my breasts are heavy like the feeling i get before my period.I wonder if it is the MSM i added.Will have to see what happens within a month and adjust my program according to that.Maybe the MSM and pumping had such an effect.I took them directly after pumping.

is 6000 mg of MSM ok?
it sounds too much? or im just ignorant. haha

MSM helps in cellular generation yeah?
also hair growth and weight loss if i recall Huh

(19-09-2010, 08:24 PM)sandy111 Wrote:  Hey Shyboobs,
So we'll start almost together with this.I am planning on adding MSM to my BO routine but after a week or so.I'll have to get used to taking all those pills again.I am also gonna add 1 extra pill of BO.So making it a total of 4 UB pills per day + 6000 mg MSM if u can.

Cheryl,
YOU look amazing!!Really knock on wood.So happy for you and your achievement.Now keep your fingers crossed for the rest of us and maybe send us some positive energy Big Grin

No that is how everyone is using MSM for results.I upped my dosage to 5000-6000 mg per day.You just increase them slowly..Good luck

(28-09-2010, 03:11 PM)sandy111 Wrote:  No that is how everyone is using MSM for results.I upped my dosage to 5000-6000 mg per day.You just increase them slowly..Good luck

so it helps in breast growth as well
alright thanks!
might as well get that too

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon