Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

finally 32D

Today I went to shopping and tried 32D and 34C bras. There wasnt any difference. I bought 32D for the sake of D cupSmile Looking forward to DD and ESmile

Hi Elle09, well done honey on your D cups lol DD here you come Big Grin
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

You go, girl!Smile I'll be glad once (or if) that happens to me! I got such a long, long ways to go tho. Rolleyes Congrats on your progress. What was your starting size?

Hey... I have attempted many patterns to increase the shape, to swell it at a better size, but in vain... it didn't grow.. why?

Thanks to all of youSmile I thought I tried everything and gave up long time ago until last year. Last year around this time I bought Brava and did my first cycle for 14-15 weeks. I was 32B went up to 32C. This year I didnt do too much Brava because I need new domes. I started subliminal and herbs but I gave up some of them because they were making me insane. Now I 'm taking basic herbs which are listed in my program page. I have used Breast Actives cream and now I'm using Perfect Women cream twice a day. Due to health reasons (not me), I can't add anything new for now and will continue with that. So far , I 'm happy with the results. Believing is the key if you don't believe it's not going to happen. I suggest any pumping system plus a cream that contain wild yam in it plus a subliminal recording. Good luck girlsSmile Not you Cheryl as you dont need it Smile DD or E cup here I come lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon