Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

hi im new on perfect curves need advice x

Exclamation 

hi im on perfect curves pills an gel and seen to be doin gr8 after 3 wks . Gained 2 inchs kept off cafeine fizzy drinks alcohol. Do exercises and take 1000mg of vit c daily would be greateful of any advice ANGIE X

sorry forgot 2 ask has any1 else had good results from pc and is there anything else i could take to make pills work better thanks . New on here please in easy on me x

I took perfect curves for 8 months and had no growth whatsoever so your already doing better than me. Good luck

What advice do you still need? You say you got a growth with PC, you should advice what else did you do for to get it to work Smile
I used it for 3 months, and got nothing practically, just that my breasts stopped being painful before my cycle (and of course if no pain - no bigger boobs for about 10 days before my cycle as it was before PC pills). Well... maybe they became just a little bit bigger, but not visible to an eye.

Else? After 2 months I started having an insomnia, firstly didnt understand why then one week ago i found out that one herb in PC pills could have done that effect to me. So stopped taking pills and after 2 days I could sleep again.

I would like to know if someone else had the same side effect?

Thanks for the answer ladies Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon