Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Exercising+Sleeping=Growth Hormone?

Question 

Found this site about stimulating the "growth hormone" which is the same one for breasts even though this site is doing it to promote Muscle gain/Weight loss. Theoretically it's the same hormone for breasts. I may follow this more (I saw a post before about plenty of sleep but me being hard-headed I gotta figure it out myself before I remember) anyways here it is:
http://www.articlesbase.com/weight-loss-...86022.html
Hope this helps somebody, lemmie know what you think.

thanks for reminding me i read the first few sentences and i'm scare so im gonna go to bed now. SLEEP = GROWTH YAY.

I actually agree with the idea. At least I notice that I have better/faster results if I'm exercising and sleeping well during my program.

I know that sleeping will stimulate growth hormones because I actually grew taller by half an inch to an inch recently, from sleeping a lot. I shouldn't be growing still because I'm 21 and the last time I grew, I was like...15. I wish it was my boobs that grew an inch instead of my legs.

Anyway, I remember reading something like that a while back, too. I was looking for ways to help my boyfriend grow taller and there was a forum somewhere talking about how a good quality sleep and exercise is all you can really do once you've stopped growing.

The thing to remember is that that site is about muscle building, not NBE. The 'pumping iron' kind of exercises are the last thing you want for NBE because its boosts Testosterone production, gentle exercise to promote blood flow is all you need.

Sleep is the best thing you can do to help alter your body and grow. It's even good for keeping acne-free skin!

Another thing that will help is to drink plenty of water. You should be drinking at least half your body weight every day (as hard as that sounds!)

You want to keep your BMI at a certain level to see the best growth, so it's suggested that you gain breast before trying to gain muscle. However, if you must gain muscle, you'll most likely lose some fat as your muscles build. Increase your calorie intake to feed these muscles and prevent yourself from losing too much body fat. I'm currently working on both, and I'm finding a good spot where I can gain muscle easily but also still grow breasts.

I'll bet if I followed my own advice and slept more and drank more water I'd probably have DDs by now!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon