Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

BB airlock system??

BB airlock system??
September 17 2009 at 9:07 AM
sandy (Login sandy111)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,
I was looking into the BB system and read that their is the airlock system and from what i understood it is silent and somehow like the brava system it can be worn.Has anyone had any experience with it?

Author Reply
cocochick
(Login cocochick) Re: BB airlock system?? September 17 2009, 10:28 AM

This system is cheap rubbish with a very cheap hand bulb that breaks in 5 mins.This is basically a homemade system from an ebay seller.Bosom beauty dont even make this system they only make the one with the machine.I bought this system and it lasted 2 days and then the hand pump broke.waste of time.You are best to get yourself a better quality system rather than a home made one.I have heard bad things about the bosom beauty machine as well as this is so powerful it can damage your breasts.There are plenty of women on this group giving negative reports about this system.Bosom beauty is no longer a popular options as better systems have now come onto the market.Save your money.Good luck in your quest for bigger breasts.I am still on mine!

Edit Message Delete Message

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: BB airlock system?? September 18 2009, 7:50 AM

Thanks Cocochick,
I am on PM right now and was looking for something to help things along..Maybe i will try noogleberry.I just wish their was a video or something to show me how it's used.

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: BB airlock system?? October 19 2009, 5:41 PM

Sandy,

It is not necessary to have a video, you hold the domes to your chest, pump them up and hold it there. I know you have tried several things, but if you stick with it and work out the kinks in the beginning like some seem to have, I'll bet that it's what you've been looking for. I know you have been at this for a while, so I'd like to see you give it a try. Can't beat the price either.

--Sissy

BB Airlock?
December 2 2008 at 2:05 AM Beeper12 (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Has anyone had any experience with the Bosom Beauty Airlock system? Is it essentially the same thing as the Noogleberry (except better domes)?

Can you sleep with this? Or if you want to Airlock overnight, is it best to use the Brava domes with the BB's airlock (or a homemade airlock)?

Finally, if I get the BB 2012, is it more practical just to get the L and XL domes? I don't get the feeling that the small and medium domes are useful.

Any suggestions are appreciated!

Author Reply
dory
(no login) Re: BB Airlock? December 2 2008, 5:35 AM

i have never tried BB Airlock or noogleberry, im using bosom 2012. im actually full 32A but i only started with the L domes and its also tight and small!! but if fits me better than the XL cause that one is rilly big and my ribcage is small,, i advice u to take the L if you are A or B Cup and u'll be needing the XL when u grow to C to reach D. btw, bb 2012 is not comfortable and too strong but im not using full power im only doing 9 oclock position, its less uncomfortable than 12 oclock!! u might need some silicone sheeting too. im not using one cause i still cannot find it where i live and its silly to buy from ebay as i 'll have to pay a shipping cost more than the sheet's cost itself!!

Beeper12
(no login) BB Airlock? December 2 2008, 5:09 PM

Thanks Dory! How long have you been doing it? What are your results so far?

I'm a 34A and would LOVE to get to a nice B!

Dory
(Login Dory505) Re: BB Airlock? December 3 2008, 5:35 AM

Np Smile i'm a new BB 2012 user, i started using it 20 days ago, but seriously!! i began to see some fullness, and almost gained 1/4 inch.. and i confirmed that on my 5th day of cycle, its rilly working like nothing else i've tried before, im still on Bountiful Breast Pills though (bovine ovary) but was on that 3 months before i started suction and havent seen any changes. but still im worried if im using the bb 2012 properly cause im only using little power (9 oclock position) and i cannot raise more than that, other girls here do 11 oclock and 12 and 3 oclock!! i dono how they can stand it but i guess i'll get there as soon as my boobs get used to the pressure. oh and im not using any sheeting yet, i've ordered noogleberry's soft rings but they aint useful :S

Dory
(Login Dory505) Re: BB Airlock? December 3 2008, 5:37 AM

and dont worry u only want a B cup right u'll get it fast Inshalla i'm sure, i'm full 32A and i want to be 32E. lol. long jorney xD

iridonia
(Login iridonia) meh December 3 2008, 7:07 AM

It's basically a noogleberry with the BB domes, yes.

You can't sleep with what is shipped to you because the pump/valve isn't perfect enough to maintain the suction for hours at a time.

If you want to try sleeping with it (which is what I am doing), you will need to macguyver a real airlock together on your own. (You can do so with fish tank tubing and check valve; both sold in most pet stores).

bizybizy
(Login bizybizy) re: tubing and check valve from pet store October 30 2009, 4:54 AM

I'm on week 3 with Brava but am not able to maintain suction. I am sucking air out manually because my smartbox is broken. Is there any way to maintain suction throughout the night, other than buying a new smartbox?

Beautiful Journey
(no login) Re: BB Airlock? November 5 2009, 5:43 PM

Irdonia, I have no idea how to create an airlock, but would love to create one myself. Can you give me more hints and maybe link to pictures?
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon